{Kitty} The Girl & The Wolf

Wanderlusst
Bronze

Re: {Kitty} The Girl & The Wolf

Post by Wanderlusst » Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:01 pm

Sydney nodded and smiled,"Come on there's some benches over here,"she said before she took his free hand and lead him towards them. As she sat down on a bench she bit into her burger, chewing as she looked around before swallowing. Sydney was still bothered by the girls and their whispering, but she didn't let it get in the way of enjoying Tyler's company.

As she finished eating she stood up and threw out her garbage before returning to sit beside Tye. She looked around again, this time looking at the rides and games that they could do. A grin came on Sydney's face as she turned her gaze on him,"So what next?"
A youngin still ain't die
But let me thank destiny I'm still alive. ~Honey Cocaine

KittycatCookie

Post by KittycatCookie » Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:40 pm

"Welll, we just ate, so I wouldn't choose one of the rollercoasters." Tyler playfully poked her side as he mentioned them eating. "How about some games? I bet we can get you something nice. As a little souvenir to remember the date maybe?" A smile was plastered onto Tyler's face - an occurence that he would only fake around others. But this, this was genuine. Offering a hand, he stood up and looked at her.. he was so lucky to be allowed to go on a date with Sydney.
Love, Kitty!

Wanderlusst
Bronze

Post by Wanderlusst » Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:46 pm

Sydney nodded,"Games sounds fun,"she agreed as she stood up and lead him towards the games. Her hand back in his, Sydney felt comfortable around Tyler. Almost like she had known him for years, which was crazy but those eyes of his didn't help the feeling of knowing him. As she looked forward her eyes scanned before she nodded,"There the basketball game,"she grinned.

Sydney lead him over there, as they approached the booth her smile grew,"How about this one?"she asked him.

KittycatCookie

Post by KittycatCookie » Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:37 pm

"Sure thing. Looks like fun." Tyler smiled at her before giving the game a shot - or more.. His aim was fairly accurate and finally the third try landed the highest score. Tyler was slightly suprised at his newfound skill, as he had never played a carnival game before. He supposed his human body had more skills than he had originally known - which made him all the more curious. What else could he do? He had already been to shooting ranges so he knew that he was pretty good at handling a gun, but that was less than essential at a carnival game like this. Hm. His body was pretty well-built and he had a lot of muscles, which also transferred from his strength as a wolf, the amount of running and force he needed probably appeared on his human body as well.
Love, Kitty!

Wanderlusst
Bronze

Post by Wanderlusst » Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:50 pm

Sydney grinned when he shot the ball into the hoop. When he did it three more times she clapped and cheered,"That was amazing! Most people I know can't even get one in!"She giggled as she leaned against the stand beside him. Her eyes scanned the prizes before she tilted her head to look at him,"Go ahead and choose, you earned it,"she said as she took his one hand in hers.

Sydney felt comfortable with Tyler. And it was a bit strange for her since she had just met him hours before the date.

KittycatCookie

Post by KittycatCookie » Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:56 pm

"Hmmm.." Tyler glanced at Sydney, holding her hand securely as he spoke to the man running the stand. "I'd like that big wolf plushie please." The man took it off the shelf. It was of considerable size and Tyler smiled as he took it from the standowner.

"Here you go Syd. A wolf, to protect you at night." He winked at her and handed her the fluffy plushie.

Wanderlusst
Bronze

Post by Wanderlusst » Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:19 am

Sydney stared at the wolf for a moment before a grin spread across her face. The fur wasn't the same colour as her wolf that would visit her but it still reminded her of him. As she hugged the stuff animal to her chest she looked up at Tyler,"Thank you.." She whispered. Sydney then looked around, seeing it was getting dark she looked back at him,"come on let's go to the Ferris wheel, the view is amazing from up there."

KittycatCookie

Post by KittycatCookie » Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:27 am

"Sounds splendid! Afterwards we could watch the fireworks.." of course he would never admit this, but onc ehe got home from the book store, he had done more research than necessary. He was just so keen on making Sydney happy that he wanted to know evereverything he could to use it to his advantage. He had packed a picknick blanket into the back of his car as well as a basket with little snacks and wine. He may or may not have watched too many romantic comedies that are in no way realistic, stealing the idea there. It may be over the top for the first date,but.. well, he couldn't know better.

Wanderlusst
Bronze

Post by Wanderlusst » Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:36 pm

Sydney smiled as they got in line. Once it was there turn Sydney asked the ride operator to hold the stuff animal as they rode they Ferris wheel. He agreed and took it before helping them into their seat and making sure they were locked in tight. Sydney moved closer to Tyler's side as they began to move forward,"So did you just move into town?" she asked.

Sydney knew she had never seen Tyler here before. Or at least that's what she remembers, but then again Sydney didn't pay much attention to the boys in town.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

KittycatCookie

Post by KittycatCookie » Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:22 pm

Tyler shook his head and laughed. "I've lived here for a long time.. But I usually have to.. leave in the winter." At the mention of winter he seemed to space out for a second. "I'm not surprised you haven't seen me around." He finally added, chuckling softly, letting his arm rest around her shoulders lovingly. "But it's amazing to be allowed to go on a date with you. You are.. incredibly beautiful."