Survival

User avatar
Eragon
Bronze
Posts: 1820
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:09 am
Location: Down Under
Contact:

Re: Survival

Post by Eragon » Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:23 am

“No one freak out. That is the last thing we want to happen. We must think logically.”
When they reached anohter three survivors Jason beant down and carefully put the teenage body on the sand. His shoulder started to ache. He looked at the woman tending to the other.

He wiped his face with his hand then asked, “You know what you’re doing?”
The corner of his eye he saw the small asian woman move towards the forest.
“Wait, don’t go there!”


Cartia stood up and adjusted her gun, making sure the other two don’t see. She didn’t want them to get any ideas.

She looked down thee beach and saw another group come towards them.
“Well looks like we have company.”
Fearlessness doesn’t exist. But taking action in spite of fear creates heroes.

User avatar
FlorenceRP
Bronze
Posts: 1332
Joined: Mon May 01, 2017 3:44 pm
Location: Night Vale
Contact:

Re: Survival

Post by FlorenceRP » Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:30 pm

"Yes, I've done this before." Emma replied to the stranger that spoke to her. It was an understatement, but she felt uneasy about speaking too much about her life.

Sighing with relief, Emma sat down by the woman's side. "I'll be quick, Adria." The pulled away the remain's of her shirt bandage, then searched her bag for actual, medical ones. This was definitely not the sterile environment she was used to, but at least adults were easier to convince that they needed a doctor. She had almost forgotten "I'm gonna disinfect your wound. It's gonna hurt a little, sorry." She started working on the woman's leg with the usual gentle touches, then finished up the bandage. "There we go. Can you stand up? We won't let you fall."

She looked up when new survivors came, feeling an overwhelming amount of relieve. "If anyone else is hurt, I'll get to you in a second."
Last edited by FlorenceRP on Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
-------

Argonaut24
Bronze
Posts: 1078
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:56 am
Contact:

Re: Survival

Post by Argonaut24 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:47 pm

Jean-Pierre stood up from his door slowly, sore from everything that has happened in the past few minutes. He right off the bat decided to keep his cover if Alfonse ever showed up, he wouldn't have to worry about these people slipping up. He stretched all of his muscles out, grabbed his small bag and walked up the beach to sit underneath a palm. As he sat, he saw a group of other survivors gathering and determined he would continue to do his own thing. Jean-Pierre opened his bag and took everything out. Most everything was wet, soggy and broken. Sadly his bullets were waterlogged. As far as he could tell, his pistol still worked, his knife was fine, and its sharpening tool was fine. This is all he had. Jean-Pierre hoped these people were ready for a hard life but he would have to stay in character. He figured you never could know where Alfonse will show up. He stood and looked at the group further up the beach. He cleared his throat and looked at the forest. A formidable foe but nothing he didnt face while in the service.

User avatar
Winter
Silver
Posts: 2837
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:47 pm
Contact:

Re: Survival

Post by Winter » Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:05 pm

Alexandra continued with Jason as they approached some
of those who were gathered. She turned to him as he called out for some Asian woman to not enter the forest. Maybe he knew something? Just a thought she quickly shook off. Her eyes went over the woman helping and others. Some looked scared and others just kind of out of it. She turned back to Jason. “I’m Alexandra, do ummm do you know what to do?” She asked in the most calm voice she could muster finally actually truly speaking since the entirety of the trip she had remained mostly silent. But she needed some sense of comfort or closure. That was she could deal with what was going on.

User avatar
Eragon
Bronze
Posts: 1820
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:09 am
Location: Down Under
Contact:

Re: Survival

Post by Eragon » Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:14 am

Jason looked at Alexandra and reassured her, “I’ve got an idea. I’m a firefighter not an expert at survival.” His thick Australian accent clearly gives away his nationality.
“My name’s Jason.”
He put an assuring hand on Alexandra’s shoulder gently.

He pulled his hand away to watch the woman tending to another. She seemed to know what she is doing so her trusted her. He stood up and looked around the envirment. The sun looked like it wasn’t going to cool down for a while. The rainforest inwards looks like a sign saying come in if you want to die. He looked towards the water. Bits and pieces from the boat slowly made their way to the beach. Then he looked at everyone. He took a minute to think.
“Alright this is what we are going to do. I want everyone who can walk and still has wits about them to salvage anything they can from the wreckage. Keep a look at for anyone else. We need two people to build a fire right here. Make it big so the smoke can guide others here. When it starts to get darker we will start making shelter at the start of the tree line and find all the food you can. Rainforests typically have a lot of fruit but don’t go to far in.”


Cartia listen to Jason speak. To her she thinks he is reliable so far and it will be him that will be nominated as group leader which she is fine with. She has to keep herself a low profile.

She volunteered to make a fire as she knew what to do.
“I will start with the fire.”
Fearlessness doesn’t exist. But taking action in spite of fear creates heroes.

User avatar
Wanderlusst
Bronze
Posts: 1717
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:03 am
Gender: Female
Location: Canada eh?
Contact:

Re: Survival

Post by Wanderlusst » Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:28 pm

Adria watched Emma work on her leg. When she was finished she lifted her gaze to the woman,"Thank you.."she said softly before she looked at the man who started barking orders before she looked back at Emma,"I can stand but I might need some help walking,"she admitted before she slowly stood up, putting all her weight on her the leg that wasn't injured she looked around feeling a little useless at the moment.

Knowing she was alone, Levi was gone and Mateo was at home. Home.. that's where she wanted to be, with her baby boy and family.
A youngin still ain't die
But let me thank destiny I'm still alive. ~Honey Cocaine

User avatar
Winter
Silver
Posts: 2837
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:47 pm
Contact:

Re: Survival

Post by Winter » Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:41 am

Alexandra gave a week smike to Jason when he put a hand on her shoulder. The warm callous of his hands could be felt on her bare shoulder but his warmth was very comforting. With some hope now he listened to what he announced and nodded. She felt a sense of need to help with the way Jason gave orders and nodded to him once he was down and decided since she still mostly has shoes and a calm mind that she’d try to find some food for people. Venturing off alone she walked only a little ways into the deep tree line and looked around hastily for anything that could be considered edible.

Looking around the deep greens and other dark colors of the flourishing brush, Alexandra sighed not having too much luck. From where she was she determined that they needed to go a bit farther in to find food quickly but she didn’t want to go in alone at all.

Argonaut24
Bronze
Posts: 1078
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:56 am
Contact:

Re: Survival

Post by Argonaut24 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:14 pm

Jean-Pierre stood with his knife sheath attached to his belt. He placed the sharpening tool in his pocket. He saw that the group of people started to disperse, one went into the forest, another worked on a fire by the looks of it and another was helping wounded. Jean-Pierre was glad there was a somewhat diverse skill group had ended up on the island. Jean-Pierre donned his French accent to overlap his natural American twang.
He then entered the forest. Jean-Pierre figured he would meet up with the person that went in to it. Also, he assumed they were going for food since you can get wood along the beach. He stealthily made his way through the underbrush. He came across a girl. She appeared to be comtemplating the depth of the forest. "Bonjour, madam." He walked up and stood next to her and looked into the forest as well.

User avatar
Winter
Silver
Posts: 2837
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:47 pm
Contact:

Re: Survival

Post by Winter » Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:23 pm

Alexandra stood in deep thought contemplating her decision as Jean-Pierre walked up to her and stood beside her. She heard a deep voice and squealed softly as she jumped in fright. Her fault entirely for not paying attention. Putting a hand over her heart she calmed down. “My apologies sir for was not expecting you to be there when I looked over.” She stayed in a soft voice. “Oh Umm are you here looking for food too? Oh and hello.” She stated in a rushed voice a bit nervous that this guy who was pretty handsome was suddenly talking to her, and French too.

“Sorry I’m getting a little ahead of myself. I’m Alexandra.” She said and held out a hand to him as a polite greeting. But knew she needed to get back on task. She couldn’t do much so mentally she decided to contribute as much as she could. Sadly Orchestral skills can’t really be used in situations like this.

Argonaut24
Bronze
Posts: 1078
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:56 am
Contact:

Re: Survival

Post by Argonaut24 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:12 pm

Jean-Pierre shook her hand. It was soft and smooth. "American, ah, nice. I am French and my name is Jean-Pierre. And yes, I am looking for food..." At that moment Jean-Pierre noticed a movement from the corner of his eye. "Open your eyes to every possibility for food." Jean-Pierre bent down slowly and picked up a rock and suddenly chucked the rock at an Iguana, the rock stunned the lizard and Jean-Pierre jumped on the lizard and snapped its neck. "Sorry, you had to see that my dear. Island chicken." Jean-Pierre stood back up and returned to Alexazndra's side. "Do you see anything else, my dear?"

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: JoJoTheClown and 10 guests