(Crash) Life As We Know It

Wanderlusst
Bronze

Re: (Crash) Life As We Know It

Post by Wanderlusst » Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:33 am

Dani sat down across from Ash. As she waited her turn to look at the book she glanced around the place. It reminded her of something out of a movie, and the horrible singing just added to it. Shaking her head slightly she turned her attention to the waitress,"Same for me."

When the waitress disappeared Dani looked down at the table before looking up at Ash,"So.. I think we have a few things to discuss.."she said slowly as she looked at Ash.

CrashJr
Bronze

Post by CrashJr » Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:39 am

He pulled a piece of paper and began to write, but with Dani's words he stopped and looked down. He knew it was coming and that they needed to talk about this he knew it but he just wanted to enjoy himself, "I know we need to talk" he stops looking at her then away with a soft sign. "Alright so this is a real thing I know, we are going to have to be adults and deal with this properly. So I know like you said yesterday that you didn't want money or anything just that I was in it's life, and I hope to be but I still feel the need to contribute the best I can."

He stops to think for a moment before looking in Dani's eyes, "I could at least offer to give you ten thousand a month to help with expenses and I can get away as much as I can to be with you...two...you two both of you" he nods turning his face in attempts to hide the red forming on his face.

Wanderlusst
Bronze

Post by Wanderlusst » Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:07 pm

Dani listened before she looked down and shook her head,"I don't expect that much Ash, or you being apart of my life, because in all honesty you're going to be married. That is a fact, one that I won't ignore. For now I would like to get to know you, as you are the father of my baby and will be apart of his or her life. However I don't want it to be dragged into any family drama so keeping the baby a secret would be appreciated,"she looked down at the table and sighed softly,"If I had known a month ago you were engaged to another woman I wouldn't have done it, I don't usually do it, actually never. And the one time.."she let out a short laugh before shaking her head and looking around the room.

Changing the subject as her gaze fell onto him again she asked,"So do you plan on singing?"She couldn't handle anymore thoughts of Ash spending his life with another woman, the thought hurt her heart.

CrashJr
Bronze

Post by CrashJr » Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:09 am

Ash had listened to her, his head sinking lower with every word and when she attempted to change the subject he reached over the table and took her hand. "Before you I was never happy so I don't regret what we did and just because I'm engaged doesn't mean a thing. I will be there for you and the little one" he nods before pulling away and looking at the book, "yes actually I think I have a good song, but mind you I have never had the chance to sing in front of people." he nods and quickly writes down a code and slides the paper to the side of the table.

"So" he smirks, "you want to get to know me? okay well let me tell you a little bit of something you can't read in tabloids" he laughs lightly cupping his hands together on the table. "I have an older brother and I think that last I heard a brother-in-law" he nods before continuing, "and against popular belief I am not a drug addict like most people that are born into a rich family" this he meant as a joke.

Wanderlusst
Bronze

Post by Wanderlusst » Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:14 pm

Dani laughed a little as his joke but nodded as she became serious again,"Alright we can see each other, just as friends that have a baby together.."she didn't leave room for a debate as she pulled the book towards her and smiled as she flipped through it,"Well that all sounds very interesting, what do you like to do for fun?" She asked as she scribbled down a name of a song before closing the book.

As she looked back up at him Dani couldn't help but think about how handsome he was. Shaking her head slightly she reminded herself that she needed to let those feelings go.

CrashJr
Bronze

Post by CrashJr » Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:09 am

"Well I sing when I'm alone, oh and I do enjoy playing golf" he said a little bit of enthusiasm in his voice, but as he thought about it he realized that he sounded like an old man. "I mean when I'm on vacation..." he nods before changing the subject feeling embarrassed, "so what made you go out that night? I mean you just admitted that you never do such a thing, so what brought you out that night" he ask leaning an elbow on the table and letting his chin rest in the palm of his hand.

"If I have to admit it myself I was dragged there because of a friend or rather a person that I work with, he's big on parties and well yeah" he chuckles slightly as the waitress walks up handing the two their drinks and taking the pieces of paper. She seemed to have an odd smile Ash noticed it, but he ignored it choosing to stay focused on the woman before him.

Wanderlusst
Bronze

Post by Wanderlusst » Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:36 pm

Dani ignored the waitress as she thought about his words, he sounded like someone fun and had a life together,as he asked her what brought her out that night she laughed a little,"Well to be honest I'm in college and I don't really go out but the girls managed to talk me into it that night.. we had just got out mid terms finished so I guess it was a celebration."

She looked down a little as she mumbled,"I guess I just wanted to have fun and let go.." she then looked up at him and smiled a little,"which it was don't get me wrong, I'll never forget that night.."

Tell my enemies remember me, as long as they live. ~Honey Cocaine

CrashJr
Bronze

Post by CrashJr » Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:38 am

Ash chuckles looking down at the table, "I remembered the thumping of the of the speakers and all sounds around me fading away as I looked on at the woman ahead of me dancing along with a friend. She looked beautiful under the purple lights and when I met her eyes I was drawn to her like a moth to a flame. I remember the passion and heat behind the kiss as we danced close and how fragile she felt like she had never before been that close to anyone before." he looked up locking eyes with Dani and smiled.

"I am honest when I say it, that night changed me and I was happy for the first time in a long time...if not ever" he nods reaching across the table and taking her hand. "Please just let's enjoy this moment and time and worry about later when later comes" he chuckles softly and keeps her hand in his for a moment before pulling away as music begins to play and another person, better then the one before, began to sing with there voice flowing from the speakers above.

Wanderlusst
Bronze

Post by Wanderlusst » Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:56 am

Dani couldn't help but smile as he described that night to her in his view. She looked down though when he said he just wanted to enjoy the moments and worry about later when it came, Dani was usually a planner but she decided to go along.

She wanted to enjoy every moment she had with Ash, even if those moments were behind closed doors and in secret restaurants far away,"That sounds like a plan,"she said softly. Dani knew she might be making a mistake, that she would end up with a broken heart in the long run but for the time being she didn't care. She had never felt the way she did now looking at Ash.

Tell my enemies remember me, as long as they live. ~Honey Cocaine

CrashJr
Bronze

Post by CrashJr » Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:28 am

(Small skip)

The day had turned to an early evening as the sun began to fade as Ash laughed stepping outside of the bar. "You know this was a grand time and I hope many more await us" he chuckles walking over to the passenger side of the car opening the door for Dani, "If you would like that is, I personally wouldn't mind come back and listening to that beautiful voice of yours" he smiles and watches as she sits. Closing the door and walking around to the drivers side he gets in turning of the car as the radio plays a soft melody. "So I guess it's time that Cinderella return home before the strike of midnight" he says softly before pulling out of the spot and beginning to drive down the road.