[RP] The Recon Crew (Cr25pltro6, Dark Times Ahead, thebadman)

64Dragonheart64

[RP] The Recon Crew (Cr25pltro6, Dark Times Ahead, thebadman)

Post by 64Dragonheart64 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:53 pm

"You got everything ready? Need me to give you something?", Wolnir had asked Valadir.
"Nope, everything's set"
"Alright", he then have his old friend a farewell cuddle, Valadir returning it as well.
"Take care of yourself. You remember the meeting point?"
"Don't worry bout me. Is in that inn by the desert's harbor right?"Valadir replied, and Wolnir nodded, and without anything else to say, Valadir left the palace and when he reached the stairs outside, flew home and went for his stuff once inside. He got his backpack on, black and with a red cross patch and filled with medical herbs, some fruit and related tools, being on his back and the knife with its sheath strapped on the back of his left front paw, and for covering himself from the heat of the desert and also to use it to sleep later, he covered his head with a multicolored hammock.

With everything set, he took the sky and flew east to the meeting point, arriving there after forty minutes and landing on the outskirts of the city and on the stone road. He then navigated the city until finding the inn he was told about near the docks, glancing curiously at his surroundings due to never being there.

After entering the building, he quickly noticed that he was the only dragon there, would be easy to find. As it was a little last midday, he asked for a tuna sandwich and a cup of water and took a seat by the bottom corner, hoping that the others would arrive soon.

Cr25pltro6

Re: [RP] The Recon Crew (Cr25pltro6, Dark Times Ahead, thebadman)

Post by Cr25pltro6 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:07 am

A big barrel chested man in full chainmail armor practically crashed through the front door of the bar, singing a loud tune "I ONCE MET A LASS SO YOUNG AND SO CRASS, I COULD HARDLY KEEP MY EYES FROM HER ARSE!"

Almost every eye in the bar turned towards this strange man that interrupted their drinks. One patron in particular, seemed to be in a rather pissed off mood as he yelled out "SHUT UP YOU FUCK! BEFORE I MAKE YA!"

upon hearing these words, the large man walked up towards the grizzly looking man and sat down at his table. The drunk man continued to stare hard at the fully armored man, and spat on the man's helmet.

The dark green mucus slid down his iron helm, almost frozen in the tense atmosphere. The armored man stood up, and reached down his side for his ........... wallet!

Giving a hearty laugh, the Knight slapped a few coins on the table " HAHAHAHA! Be careful men, we have us a lion in the shape of a man!" The drunken man stared dumbfounded as he looked at the gold coins on the table and grinned. The Knight scrubbed the dribble off his helmet as he put his hand around the man "now, where was I? Oh yeah! BUT ONCE I STARTED STARING AT HER ASS, I NOTICED SHE WAS A DRAGON'S LASS, AND SOON I WAS ROASTED BY MY ASS!"

64Dragonheart64

Re: [RP] The Recon Crew (Cr25pltro6, Dark Times Ahead, thebadman)

Post by 64Dragonheart64 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:24 am

(Dunno why but i couldn't get much inspiration for this turn. Surely i'll do better next)
The dragon had only managed to get a bite off of the sandwich when the drunkard had come. He had thought about the possibility of that man being one of his comrades for the mission by the looks of his gear... But a drunktard? Didn't they have someone better?
Seeing that stuff was going to get ugly, Valadir pushed his stuff further away in the long seat in order to have place to lay down and see the show, finishing off the sandwich before being a little dissapointed by the result of the situation. Beats staring blankly at the table.