The New World

Veilstar
Gold

Re: The New World

Post by Veilstar » Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:12 am

With her mask currently in pieces Sinclair was able to feel and felt she did at the moment. Part of her hoped that kid would've kept her mouth shut and not say anything. That had been touch to ask for it seems as the child rambled about what happened. The anger, pain, sorrow, sorrow all filled her at once and truth be told...She wanted to butcher this kid for she had done. There had been so many things wrong with the way things had gone. First, Angel had been HERS, second the child was under age and thus illegal which is why she was denied. So the girl had a Bitch fit that ended up with her Angel hung in the streets.

Forgetting where she was and who she was with the young sniper could feel herself slipping. Her body had such a thirst to kill her hands were already wrapped around the handle of the machete. The familiar metallic echo would filled the woman's ears as she unsheathed the blade and pointed it at the girl. Despite her face hidden by the hood it would be obvious her face was twisted with rage. Her grip on the hilt tightened to where her visible hand was bone white." Let men come...you...killed...my sweet Angel...gave reason live....don't care if die....if dead...be with her....and avenge her death...Tell why now! Why...She die...you...underage...child...illegal...what want...We...we...just wanted leave! Angel...good....Angel good....avenge...sweet Angel.." Sin started to losing her already broken mind as her voice rose with intensity. Her voice was tagged and would become even more distorted the longer she spoke.

Eventually the woman started laughing extremely creepily like she was ready to slaughter anyone in the area. Warm tears had begun to steadily stream down her cheeks, smacking the floor loudly, almost announcing their presence. She wanted blood...She had forgotten why she was here...blood was something needed to be with Angel.
Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.

Wanderlusst
Bronze

Post by Wanderlusst » Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:17 am

Lana saw the woman and heard the words she spoke. As the girl pushed open the door of the closet a little she caught sight of a very angry looking woman with a crazy look in her eyes, her gaze darted around the room before Lana looked at William,"Stay,"was all she said before she hurried out of the closet.

"Hey Mia!"She called with a small smile on her face, she looked between the woman and the younger girl,"thanks for helping me with my attack, and bringing me here away from everyone. That was so embarrassing,"she forced a fake laugh as she lied through her teeth,"How about we help this woman with whatever she needs and then maybe we can head back out and you can show me around?"

She watched Mia with a small look that pleaded for her to agree. She didn't care if Harolds men were everywhere, they wouldn't respond in time. Not with the noise muffled.

If you can't find somethin' to live for , you best find somethin' to die for. ~Tupac

JoJoTheClown
Bronze

Post by JoJoTheClown » Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:38 am

William watched the scene unfold, his eyes widened as they move to another room. Will followed as the girl in the cloak seemed to get and angry. "Woah woah.. Let's calm down now.. I understand your hurt, but violence just going to bring her back." He spoke in a calm tone as he eased towards them in case anything got Crazy.

CrashJr
Bronze

Post by CrashJr » Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:00 am

The moment Sinclair spoke in the crackly voice Melina knew she was in trouble and that became a reality when she pointed the blade at her. "Wow whoa whoa...hey look umm so I think we got off on the wrong foot here...I know things could have been different and all but...eep" she begins to speak, but the blade came a little to close and she teared up.

"Come on please don't do this I'm sorry okay I didn't mean for her to die I thought they would cast her out" she holds up her hands and glances over as Lana stepped out and began to speak. "Yeah look this is not what it looks like I have no idea who this is, she how about we put the blade down and..." She's cut off as she hears the click of a gun and looks up to find the other woman that was with Sinclair pressing a gun to her head.

Ami had watched everything happen in complete shock and sadness, and when Lana came into view and said the name of Mia she lost it and pulled out her pistol. Pressing it roughly to the back of Sinclair head she let years stream down her face as she spoke with venom in her voice.

"You touch Mia and I fucking end you, bitch, I swear I will make it slow and painful and by the end of it when you are begging for death" she growls out and grabs the hood of the cloak with a tight grip. "Drop it now" she mutters with a stern tone.

"I SAID FUCKING DROP IT" she yells jerking the hood of the cloak back in attempts to pull the young girl away. This girl was her daughter, she felt it in her heart that this was it and now some crazy woman wanted to take her daughter away from her. She wasn't going to let that happen even if she had to murder this girl for it.

Melina watched the scene and took the moment to step back a little and stand in front of Lana, "she's crazy...run to that guy you came with if something happens" she nods not looking back to Lana. It was odd she felt as if she knew the woman with the gun, but she wasn't sure where from.

Wanderlusst
Bronze

Post by Wanderlusst » Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:09 am

Lana grinned when she heard Ami's voice come from behind the woman. Looking at Mia she shook her head slightly,"Its okay I know her!"she beamed as she peered around the woman to look up at Ami,"Did we find her?"She asked Ami, by her she meant her daughter. And judging by the way she said those words and was acting now, Lana could only guess that Will had found Mia and lead Lana to her without knowing it either.

If you can't find somethin' to live for , you best find somethin' to die for. ~Tupac

Veilstar
Gold

Post by Veilstar » Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:03 am

The creepy and distorted laugh continued as the young woman felt herself breaking more and more. The more this child spoke the closer she was to ending both of their miserable lives. Then another girl had to step into the picture making her realise they weren't alone anymore. That didn't matter anymore...if this girl was with Melina then she'd kill her too. She'd kill anyone in the room if she had to, she'd kill until someone killed her. Sinclair had her arm up ready to bring the blade down upon the child when she heard the click of gun and felt it pressed against her skull. The laughter had stopped but the blade remained suspended in air ready to be brought down.

Sin didn't move or respond to what Ami told her to do, she just waited for peace to be given to her. Even when Ami pulled her hood down what was revealed wasn't what one would expect. The face of anger and pure hatred was gone, like it was never there. Instead only pain and sorrow was written on her face and in her eyes. This was the face of a woman in a murderous rage, it was the face of a broken woman seeking death. Hot tears fell like dual rivers down her cheeks, eyes red and puffy." Kill...me....Kill me....do it...shoot me please...send me...to them...I...want to die..." Sin muttered through a broken voice as she sobbed waiting for the bullet to her skull that would end it all.
Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.

Reznik

Post by Reznik » Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:30 am

David had watched and listened. Again everything was happening so quickly and spiraling fast. He heard Will in the background and thought he was acting the most sensible.

Before he gave anything much more thought, he squeezed past Ami and was in between Mia and Sin in an instant. He felt the tip of the machete up against his chest, but his dog tags under his shirt were preventing the tip from going in.

His eyes locked down on Sin, hard. Even though he and the girl shared a connection, as he did with every other service member, the safety of Ami and Mia were his top priority. And now that Lana was here he had to act the way he did.

“Do you really think, despite everything she did, that Angel would want you to waste your life taking the life of a child?” Despite his adrenaline pumping through him, he spoke calmly.

———————

Joe smiled and kissed her again and just held her close to him. His parents used to always tell him about how they met and fell in love. How of course thought it was all fairy tail nonsense, boy if only they could see him now.

He looked at her again, the same smile plastered to his face, “I don’t care where we are. So long as I’m with you, I’ll settle down anywhere you want to.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JoJoTheClown
Bronze

Post by JoJoTheClown » Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:48 am

Will fell silent, watching the scene as he grabbed Lanas arm, pulling her away from the conflict in case bullets did start flying. Gently, Will pushed her behind him as the scene seemed to heat up a bit more as David stepped in. Situations like this were familiar to Will, being a junkie he got to see all sorts of violent actions. Only once did things get really violent.. the outcome wasn't worth it.

Wanderlusst
Bronze

The New World

Post by Wanderlusst » Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:09 pm

Lana's smile slipped though when the woman from before begged for Ami to take her life. As Will pulled her away and behind him for safety measures she felt a little better. Lana still wasn't use to these kinds of situations, and she wouldn't know what to do if things go out of hand.

-----

Joey smiled a little, she knew this wasn't the place to settle down. Her gut feeling the moment she stepped foot into here told her to grab Lana and run, but she had planted her feet firmly because she knew her home was where ever Joe was,"Same.." she whispered to him before she leaned into his chest.

Joey was enjoying the moment she had with Joe, especially when you didn't know when you would have another one.

CrashJr
Bronze

Post by CrashJr » Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:48 pm

Melina gulped before putting her hands down, "Hey thanks lady" she breathes out a sigh of relief before looking past the guy that stepped in front of her looking him up and down as she did. "Thanks I guess, so what all do you want?" she ask looking up to the man, "Oh name's Melina, people call me Mel and my dad calls me Mia" she nods with a smile before looking over to the woman with the gun.

"Look I'm the one that works on what pills everyone takes here and Sinclair is supposed to be taking her anti-depressants, so as much as I'm terrified of her she's still human...and if you pull that trigger then you're not that good a person, ma'am" she says with a frown.

Ami gritted her teeth not wanting to stop, she wanted to murder this woman for even thinking about hurting this girl she believed to maybe be her daughter. As the woman cried she gave a small smirk and went to pull the trigger, but the voice of Mia caused her to look up and listen to the young girl and it was only then did she holster the gun and just looked at Mia.

"Alright so...you two are new so I'm guessing you're not here for a check up, right? Well I don't know what your friends over there said" stopping to look back to Will and Lana before continuing, "or what Sinclair said I'm not giving out pills....unless you have something to trade" she smirks clapping her hands together stepping around everyone but stops looking at the woman that had the gun. "What?" she questions with annoyance before stepping past her to the meds cabinet. "I got to say that oxy is off the table for the time being, but anything else is free to trade...but note I'm joking when I said I'd trade a person for pills" she looks at Will and rolls her eyes then chuckles.

"So what all do ya need?" she ask looking at the group.