Chaos Chronicles

Mama Happy
Silver

Re: Chaos Chronicles

Post by Mama Happy » Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:46 am

”Oh, that’s good to hear. I just worry about people having second thoughts about things. Father doesn’t really think before he speaks... I don’t understand how we’re one of the biggest kingdoms at times..” Wivea mumbled the last part mostly to herself, holding her hand up to her mouth to muffle the last part. She was caught off guard when Ira brushed back a pink strand of hair and gasped, her cheeks turning redder than they had last time. She was at a loss for words. She didn’t know how to react to this as she hadn’t really had many people flirt with her. ”Uh,” She cleared her throat before looking away, her face burning with embarrassment, ”That’s enough of that, I believe. We should be heading back to the courtroom before they start to get suspicious of you and think that you kill me.” Wivea said, quickly moving past Ira and placing her hand on her chest as her heart was racing. Calm down, Wivea. It was just a little thing. No need to get so worked up about it. She thought to herself, trying to slow down her her rapidly beating heart.
InquisitorRothus wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:43 am

Mr_Generic
Bronze

Post by Mr_Generic » Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:28 am

Ira smiled and followed her. He didn’t speak after this, he just prepared himself for what may come next. He wasn’t quite sure why he felt like this, his anger was mostly gone and he had the urge to flirt with the princess further. He almost did, but then he started to feel...normal again. His eyes went back to red and he started feeling a bit more ticked off. But not angry. Just frustrated. But in any case, he was preparing for what may come next. And he wanted to beat the shit out of that assassin to relieve stress. Raven had been oftly quiet, not really speaking. But he could feel her watching him. Her gaze was like being in a dark room, a feeling of both peace and suffocation for him.
“Oh death, you have chosen your hand. Now who will deal and who will die?”-Sin

Moddy
Silver
Location: Backseat of your truck with duct tape stretched out.

Post by Moddy » Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:39 pm

Nemea sighed loudly, clearly irritated by Hart’s question. ”I was hoping he’d just… pick it along the way or something. I can’t be bothered to inform every host I choose about their purpose.” Nemea stayed silent for just a moment, glancing over to Leo, who seemed just as confused as he’d expect from a human. ”Well… I don’t need you going around getting yourself hurt again because of cluelessness.” Nemea walked over to Leo’s bedside. ”I’ll tell you what’s important for now. We are divine animals created by an even more divine bird. Time and time again we’ve protected this world from a… great threat… and to do that we choose hosts who adopt our powers and get the job done. You have the powers the Great Namean Lion, Leonardo. You’ll come to figure them out as time passes. For now it’s important that we find the other awakened boy, and the others that have been chosen. You’ll get the rest of the details in due time.” It was clear that Nemea has brushed past the explanation as quickly as possible.
Let Me Take Away Your Sorrows.

Mama Happy
Silver

Post by Mama Happy » Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:54 pm

Wives entered the courtroom with Ira trailing behind. Her cheeks were slightly pink from before, but they weren’t that noticeable. ”Alright then. Father, Ira has agreed to do as you say.” Wivea said, the king smiling. ”Excellent! Now then, what shall we do about that intruder?” He asked, looking down at Seran, his smile turning into a frown. ”Well, I’m not sure as we don’t have quite enough evidence to make a claim upon him. But that doesn’t mean he’ll be let go. Ira, Calantha, when I was at... the bar, did you happen to see him?” She asked, turning towards her personal guards.
InquisitorRothus wrote:

FeatherBlood
Member+

Post by FeatherBlood » Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:16 pm

Seran was beginning to get pretty pissed at the guards around him as well as a sore stomach as the guards kept hitting him every time he tried to say something. He had more or less recovered enough from his headache to focus on the events before and wasn't liking it. Seran eventually heard the sound of footsteps and looked over his shoulder to see the Princess and the stranger return to the courtroom. "Ah finally, they are back. Can we please start this stupid trial or whatever. I was thinking those two would've run off alone together to do who knows what." The last part he muttered to himself in a mocking tone and prepared to be hit again, expecting the spear to come down on him whether the guards heard the last part or not. Seran then heard the king refer to him as an intruder, which made Seran raise an eyebrow in annoyance. "Aren't intruders when people break into a building and intrude on other peoples lands? Unfortunately for you I was not intruding anywhere!" It would be obvious by now that the one people were dealing with wasn't the most patient or calm of people, but he didn't care.

Roana noticed the man before her, Val as he called himself, kept his hands to himself and ignored her own hand. Roana just mentally sighed to herself in mild annoyance and retracted her hand, taking another drink instead. A little rude. Maybe this guy wasn't the best one to chat with... But what's done is done. The girl just listened to the man's words and waited till he was finished before she tilted her head and looked at the man with curiosity. "Oh really? I would never have guessed a man like you would travel a lot. I forget to not be so judgemental at first glance." She gave a small laugh to herself before returning her focus to Val again. "So you must have been to some interesting places. Mind telling me about some? I love hearing a good story when I'm at taverns and it's a good way to pass time. Plus they are quite interesting to hear." It would possibly become clear to Val that Roana was just trying to make conversation, no matter how some, to pass time and distract her from the situation outside. Roana was also hoping a little conversation would help cheer up the man before her as well, however she felt like her plan wasn't working as well as she would've liked.
When you feel so lazy you want to sleep at all times and still do all things necessary in life

Mr_Generic
Bronze

Post by Mr_Generic » Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:56 am

Ira turned his attention to the king for a second before looking back to the assassin. “I think I remember seeing him, but when the princess was attacked, then the kingdom, he disappeared. So it may me safe to assume he was the one that attacked her. It was a good thing I was there to defend her.” Ira said as he glared at the woman next to the king, the one who clearly doesn’t like Ira being alive. Ira looked down at his arm, it was bleeding, but not much. He then looked back at the assassin and rolled his eyes at what he was saying. He swiftly kicked the assassin in the ribs, before kicking him in the face. “Show some respect, were among royalty.” He said with a sarcastic tone, but it was only slightly noticeable. He chuckled as he stood over the man, waiting for the kings response. If told to execute the assassin, Ira wouldn’t hesitate. This man was a pain in the neck, and he was clearly skilled at fighting. Part of Ira hoped the man would survive this so they man fight again.
——
Hart patiently waited for Nemea to be done speaking, then he commented. “This is bigger then you Leo, it’s something we were created for. Some would say it’s the only reason for our existence, those who do wouldn’t be entirely incorrect. I feel this attack on the kingdom is only the beginning of the chaos that is to come.” Hart said as he looked at Leo. His eyes like a large, old forest.

Reyn
Community Mod

Post by Reyn » Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:32 am

Irongate rolled her eyes as Ira kicked the assassin. How dishonourable; literally kicking a man whilst he was down. It made her fear for the safety of her kingdom that he was chosen to be her equal in terms of status. Still, she didn't let her emotions get in the way of things. Those driven by anger tended to... well, kick people whilst they were down. Irongate was far too dignified.

"I didn't get a good look at his face in the confusion, I apologise." Irongate sighed "And, unless that demonic power of yours allowed you to turn into a flying chair, I don't think you deserve that credit." .

--------

"Oh, don't worry about judgement." Val sighed "I am well aware of the 'crabby old hermit' vibes I tend to give off. Perhaps I should walk around with some of those cheap souvenier badges on my coat to ease confusion.".

Of course, he stayed away from tourist destinations, and he had never come across a vendor like that in his life. Still, he had to make something up. There was no point in telling this stranger the full truth about his travels, but an elaborate lie would be very hard to get away with. He had to think tactically... what could he say to Roana to stop her asking about where he had been?

'Are you having trouble there, Val?' Phoenix's voice, though inaudible to the outside world, sounded loud and clear inside Val's head 'Are you lost for words?'.

Val didn't respond. How could he? Talking to Phoenix now would make him seem possibly even madder than he did currently, and he was well aware that Roana's first impression of him was less than stellar. He decided he was going to speak again, in the hope that his voice would drown out Phoenix's insults.

"Ah, my travels..." He said, forcing a smile that was supposed to be nostalgic and wistful but just came across as pained "I'm sorry for my hesitation. My memory isn't what it used to be, you know. Anyway... I did spend some time in the desert, a few years ago. My camp was raided by bandits on about seven occasions and I was shot through the foot with a crossbow during six of those... but other than that, it was a nice trip. Very hot. And dry. And... deserted. How about you?".

Mama Happy
Silver

Post by Mama Happy » Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:13 pm

”...Hm, a chair...! Oh! Calantha, there was a golden-haired man in the bar talking to an old man. He had a sword with him as well. Is it possible for you to go find him? He may be somewhere in the palace, go check first.” Wivea asked, turning to Calantha. She then looked at Ira as he kicked the intruder for speaking in a rude way to them. Wivea had gotten used to the civilians speaking a rude manner to her, so it didn’t really affect her, so the guards and Ira kicking the intruder bothered her quite a bit. ”That’s enough. I’d rather him not be dazed as he’s answering the questions.” Wivea spoke, walking up go Seran and bending down like she had for Ira. She stayed quiet for a few moments before speaking, ”Who sent you to assassinate me? And were you the one who exploded my room?” She asked, giving a cold glare at Seran. ”If you’re able to answer these questions I may shorten your prison sentence. If not, then we’ll have to execute you.” Her voice had a slight chill to it as she continued to look Seran in the eyes, her gaze not breaking.
InquisitorRothus wrote:

FeatherBlood
Member+

Post by FeatherBlood » Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:37 pm

Seran just rolled his eyes as Wivea spoke to the man next to him, apparently named Ira and the female guard Calantha. He could tell this would take a while which annoyed the assassin as he had already wasted enough time here. Seran suddenly noticed the man's leg swing towards him and braced for impact. He felt the foot connect with his ribs, then his face. He grunted on impact and keeled over, straining against the chains as he resisted the pain. He coughed a couple times, spitting out a little blood as he recovered. He looked up and snarled at Ira, gritting his teeth in an angry grin. "You think I care about royalty? The fact I tried to kill her should prove it." As soon as the flying chair and the golden-haired man was mentioned, Seran's eyebrow twitched with annoyance and he gritted his teeth, trying to act like he wasn't pissed off by the mention of the man. Do... Not... Think... Of that bastard! I have other things to think about! Seran then raised his head so that his eyes could meet Wivea's eyes as the Princess walked over and bent down in front of her. He listened to the Princess's questions, his eyes never moving as he looked into her slightly cold stare, hearing the chill in her voice. This did not faze him, he had experienced many cold gazes and chilled voices in his past, so this was nothing new to him. Seran just returned the Princess's gaze with his own, a cold, annoyed and angry gazed, one that would belong to a person who existed to kill. His mouth twisted into a grin, a cold, devious grin. "Your asking who my client is? I'm sorry Princess but I don't think you quite understand how assassins work, secrecy is a major thing. You won't get answers from me. But the explosion in your room? Surely your smart enough to know that I couldn't do it if I was chasing after when you escaped the castle." He tilted his head, still looking at Wivea. "You really think threatening me with prison sentences and executions will affect me? You have no idea!"

Roana just scratched the back of her head and gave a little nervous laugh as she listened to Val. "Ehehe, yeah once again sorry about that. When you've been around so many different people, you tend to see a pattern in personalities with people." Roana just looked at Val as he paused, seemingly thinking about how to reply. She tilted her head as Val came back into reality from his thoughts and spoke about his past and journeys. Roana just blankly stared at him as he spoke about what sounded like tragic events in his past, taking a drink from her tankard. Once the man was finished Roana placed her tankard down and looked slightly sad about it. "It's fine about the pause, take the time you need. And I'm sorry... I didn't mean to bring up bad memories for you. But apart from that it sounds like you've had a nice time. As for me, my journeys have been quite the joyous ones. I've been to many places and had fun, although it has been a bit lonely at times. I uh... Got separated from my friends a long time ago and haven't been able to find them since." She looked to the man and smiled again. "Sorry for making things sad again, I was hoping to try lighten things up a bit, but I guess I failed at that too. Ehehe, sorry about that."
When you feel so lazy you want to sleep at all times and still do all things necessary in life

Mr_Generic
Bronze

Post by Mr_Generic » Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:19 pm

“Well, there we have it. No more mystery, he is the assassin. Oh and by the way, I’m pretty sure I can say that standing between the princess and the assassin with a blade drawn is protecting, considering you weren’t even doing your job.” Ira spoke in a spiteful tone towards the guard he now knew as Calantha. His eyes burning red as he looked at her. He stopped kicking the assassin, but he stood uncomfortablely close behind him. “If the man refuses to answer, give him and I some privacy. I’ll make him talk, one way or another.” Ira spoke loudly, not only to the princess, but to the king and noblemen. He paced behind the assassin as he looked around.

“Oh, and Princess, king. I would like my things back. Mainly my greatsword, it has a lot of value to me. I can’t hope to protect Princess Wivea without it.” Ira spoke in a soft, sinister tone. He was going to make sure they knew Ira would do what he has agreed to do, and he couldn’t do his job without his tools.