Sixth Year of Hogwarts. (ash_minx)

Moderators: Moderator, Admin, Developer

Winter

Re: Sixth Year of Hogwarts. (ash_minx)

Post by Winter » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:20 pm

Alexandra quickly changed once she had reached the room and hurried back to the apartment to gather her things. She saw he hadn’t come back yet and smiled putting his jacket on his seat so he wouldn’t forget it. She quickly got a small piece of paper and thanked him for sitting with her and the jacket and not teasing her for falling asleep. She didn’t know if he’d be back before she left to go to the front and see her friends.

ash_minx

Post by ash_minx » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:57 pm

Yuu had taken his time getting dressed, enjoying the peace and quiet while it still lasted. He wasn't ready for all the commotion to come for the next school year. He rubbed his eyes and ran his fingers through the the front of his hair. After he felt like he had mentally prepared himself, he went back to his seat. His mind wandered to Alexandra and wondered if she had left yet. He peeked inside the compartment, his bright blue eyes looking around for her. He figured he took so long that she would have left already.
"Dreams are certainly nice, but aren't nightmares more exciting?"

Winter

Post by Winter » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:00 pm

Alexandra didn’t notice him came back she was a little hunched over putting she’d clothes in the bag and get to the rest of her things ready to go. Once satisfied she grabbed her broom and sighed ready to go. She turned around quickly to leave the compartment and bumped straight into him. “Oh my gosh I’m so sorry I didn’t see you there!” She exclaimed in a worried voice her soft brown eyes looking him over to make sure he was okay.

ash_minx

Post by ash_minx » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:39 pm

Yuuto chuckled then realized he was glad that he was taller. They damage would have been way worse if he was her height. "I'm fune, I'm fine. No problem. I think this train is trying to force us together, don't you think? Are you okay? You ran pretty hard into both times." His eyes were shining as he watched her cheerfully. There was a hint of worry I'm his tone but he mostly had cheerfulness. He was kind of glad Alexandra hadn't left yet. It was nice to talk to her during the ride.

Winter

Post by Winter » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:59 pm

Alexandra looked up at him and chuckled softly. “I guess this train really does want us together though I’m very sorry for running into you once again.” She smiled and looked down at her feet. “Yah I’m fine. I was just leaving my fiends had wanted to meet st the front gate so we could sit together at the table. Anyhow are you okay? You’ve taken more damage than me.”

ash_minx

Post by ash_minx » Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:00 pm

"I'm fine, I'm fine. You go ahead with your friend. I'll see you soon. Remember that we'll be studying together from now." Yuuto's voice was slightly michevious, keeping his regular tone of cheer. His blue eyes were shining as he moved out of the way for her to pass by. He was glad his elbows and back were covered. He had looked at it while he was changing and bruises were, in fact, starting to form.

Winter

Post by Winter » Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:11 pm

Alexandra laughed and smiled at him. “Okay! Then let’s meet after dinner and compare classes and figure out times.” She said softly and smiled at him. “Thank you so much!” She siad happily and gave him a warm hug before smiling once more and leaving the room.

ash_minx

Post by ash_minx » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:15 pm

Yuu had stiffened at the hug, not expecting it to come. He chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck shyly. He turned to walk into the compartment and noticed his jacket and a note. Reading the note, he smiled softly, shaking his head. He put his jacket and everything else away before leaving quickly.

Winter

Post by Winter » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:57 pm

Alexandra smiled to heerlfnand exited the train and soon enough found her friends and slapped Chase upside the head. Her smile was bright and full of joy excited to see her fiends again as they made their way to the carriages to go to the school.

ash_minx

Post by ash_minx » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:01 pm

Yuuto looked around before stepping off the train carefully. He breathed a sigh of relief at how no one had noticed him yet. His piercing blue eyes were clouded, hiding anything he thought it felt. He had a kind and happy smile, holding onto his stuff. His thoughts wondered to Alexandra and the note in his pocket. He shook his head clear of the thoughts, focusing on everyone around him. His mind was mentally prepared for anyone who recognized him. He was considered popular because of his looks and friendliness. He sometimes wanted to get rid of the front he always put up, but knew he would never be rid of it. He continued walking, clearing the troublesome images he had.