Sixth Year of Hogwarts. (ash_minx)

Winter
Silver

Re: Sixth Year of Hogwarts. (ash_minx)

Post by Winter » Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:42 pm

Alexandra looked out the window as well and smiled to herself then looked at him when he asked if she was hurt. “Oh no no I’m fine I’m more worried about you! You took the full impact of me plus your own. I should be the one asking if you’re okay.” She stated sincerely and looked st him. “Are you okay?” She asked shyly her face once again heating up in embarrassment.

ash_minx

Post by ash_minx » Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:58 pm

Yuuto's smile softened and nodded his head. "I'm fine. Didn't feel a thing." He knew he was lying because he could feel his back and elbows still in pain. He wouldn't be able to actually see how hard he fell until he was alone. He was sure that some marking of impact would appear soon. Something like a bruise or floor burn. For now, his face showed no sign of pain though. "So tell me about yourself. Where are your friends? I would have assumed a sweet girl like you would be cramped with friends."
"Dreams are certainly nice, but aren't nightmares more exciting?"

Winter
Silver

Post by Winter » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:40 pm

She nodded a bit relieved he wants really hurt at all. She would’ve felt terrible. “Still I should make this up to you.” She said with a smile and her ears perked when he asked about her fiends. “Oh they’re somewhere probably pranking some Slytherins. I couldn’t find them so I just went to sit down.” She said. “And I’m not swamped with fiends I have a few.” She said softly. “Chase would argue with you about the sweet comment.”

ash_minx

Post by ash_minx » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:47 pm

"Slytherins? Well it's good to know that you aren't a Slytherin. I'm a Hufflepuff, what's your class?" His mind for distracted from her last comment, now curious as to who she was. She seemed like a Gryffindor to him, not really a Ravenclaw or Slytherin. His eyes stared at her intently, trying to figure out what kind of person she was. He didn't care about what a Chase guy thought, it was his own opinion how he saw her. He never liked listening to what other people say about others. It was his own opinion that decided who a person was to him. He wasn't one to judge too quickly.

Winter
Silver

Post by Winter » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:58 pm

She giggled and smiled at him. “Ah Chase is my best friend and the biggest goofball. He was there for me the most second year. Ummm it’s awesome you’re a Hufflepuff! I’m Gryffindor. Not to brag I’m surprised you didn’t know. I’m ummm the Gryffindor quidditch captain.” She said softly a little embarrassed she bragged a little she didn’t like bragging. “But still nice to meet you!” She said enthusiastically.

ash_minx

Post by ash_minx » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:01 pm

Yuuto's eyes shined at her mentioning that she was the quidditch captain. He smiled brightly, like a little child with a piece of candy. "That's so cool! I've always wanted to do quidditch! I know I would never be able to but I can still dream. It's too bad th we're not in the same class, I would root for you." His voice was cheerful and happy, he was practical about to jump out of his seat with excitement. His skills were in magic though, he didn't have talent in anything else.

Winter
Silver

Post by Winter » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:44 pm

She laughed and smiled at him. “Haha thanks but only if I could be as good at quidditch as I am in my studies.” She admitted softly in embarrassment and looked down. “Though I’m happy you’re excited for me.” She said happily still though very embarrassed.

ash_minx

Post by ash_minx » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:21 pm

"I can help you! If there's anything I'm good at, it's school work. Tedious tasks keep me occupied so I learn faster than others. I'm sure I could teach you too. What do you think?" His bright blue eyes watched her expectantly. He folded his hands in his lap, and smiled reassuringly. He sat all the way back in his seat, keeping his back straight.

Winter
Silver

Post by Winter » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:28 pm

Alexandra looked st him astounded he even offered to help, nevertheless with that enthusiasm and that smile that could woo any girl off her feet. She mentally shook her head saying she wouldn’t fall for him. She had enough of relationships. Last year she dated a guy and whoops that went terribly. She smiled at him and nodded. “Yah I would love the help. It’s just hard fitting it around quidditch practices and games. But if you’re up for the challenge then great!” She said with a gentle smile and leaned back in her chair and let out a soft yawn and she looked out the window as the soft green scenery.

ash_minx

Post by ash_minx » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:12 am

Yuuto chuckled quiet to himself at her comment. 'I should be the one to say that.' He thought quietly to himself as he glanced at her one final time. He pulled out a pair of black glasses, basic looking it seemed. He put them on and this gave him a dashing nerd look. He opened his bag and pulled out a rather large book on beasts in the wizarding world. Closing his bag, he opened to a bookmarked page and started reading intently.