Sixth Year of Hogwarts. (ash_minx)

Winter
Silver

Re: Sixth Year of Hogwarts. (ash_minx)

Post by Winter » Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:27 pm

She smiled at him and looked him over. “Oh ummm you looked like you’re in pain. I was just wondering if there was anything I could do. You helped me in the train so I want to help you in return.” She said with a gentle smile and looked into his bright blue eyes.

ash_minx

Post by ash_minx » Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:55 pm

"I'm just tired Alexandra, don't worry. There's no need to help me in return. I help people, without thinking of any kind of repayment. It's what you're supposed to do." Yuuto smiled kindly, his eyes watching her carefully. He didn't mean to slip up and let anything show. He'd have to work harder to hide things around Alexandra.
"Dreams are certainly nice, but aren't nightmares more exciting?"

Winter
Silver

Post by Winter » Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:59 pm

Alexandra sighed and nodded looking him over one more time. He said he was fine so she wouldn’t push it but she was still worried. “Okay if you insist. Have a good night okay?” She said and smiled encouragingly and looking into his eyes. Giving him a small hug before turning around to go back to her friends.

ash_minx

Post by ash_minx » Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:05 pm

Yuuto waved before he looked around. No one else was coming up to him, he was happy for that. His eyes glanced once more at Alexandra and her friends. He sighed and made sure he had everything. He held his bag to himself, feeling very protective of it. As soon as he went to sit down, he knew it won't be quiet until he goes back home.

Winter
Silver

Post by Winter » Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:09 pm

Alexandra smiled to herself and soon enough all the Hogwarts students entered the Campus and students quickly went to dorms and then to the great hall to welcome in the first years. Alexandra was always giddy this first evening. The Headmaster always had great short speeches and dinner was always splendid. Her thoughts though kept wandering to Yuuto. She wondered how we was doing.

ash_minx

Post by ash_minx » Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:09 am

Yuuto followed the crowd and quickly found a seat for himself at the Hufflepuff table. Before he knew it a group of girls approached him, filling in any seats around him. He sighed, knowing it was going to be a long year. He looked around trying to spot Alexandra at the Gryffindor table. Amidst his search, he realized that everyone was waiting for the headmaster to show up. Yuuto looked to front of the large room, eagerly awaiting for the speech as well.

Winter
Silver

Post by Winter » Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:24 am

Alexandra smiled up a then front as the headmaster approched and began his speech. She couldn’t help but groan as she stomach grumbled. She looked around and saw Yuuto and smiled shyly then looked back st the front anxious to eat.

ash_minx

Post by ash_minx » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:28 am

Yuuto caught something out the corner of his eye and looked over at the Gryffindor table. He spotted Alexandra smiling at him and smiled back happily. One of the girls that was seated near him, turned around and shot a jealous look at the girl. Yuuto chuckled and turned his attention to the staff table where the headmaster had started his speech.

Winter
Silver

Post by Winter » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:45 am

Alexandra looked back over and saw Yuuto waving so she waved back but froze when a girl glared at her. A little hurt she truend back aside and tried not to look over there anymore. She didn’t want that many enemies and she hoped Yuuto was Doing okay. She needed to think of a nickname for him. She gave all her close friends fun nicknames. Chase’s name is lover boy. Suited him well. Sighing and smiling to herself she clapped with the rest of the students as the headmaster finished and first years began to be sorted. And quick enough they finished. Food appeared and dinner began.

Winter
Silver

Post by Winter » Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:31 pm

(Bump)