(Psycho_Jamie) A Vampire in the Night

Psycho_Jamie

Re: (Psycho_Jamie) A Vampire in the Night

Post by Psycho_Jamie » Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:53 pm

"I'm sure you can figure it out....", she mumbled quietly and hugged Isabella to her chest, leaning her cheek against her hair. "I'm here because Salem doesn't want me running away. I tried to escape a few times, but now he chained me up and enhanced the door. I guess it could be worse..." Her gaze trailed off into nothingbess as she recalled what happened since her arrival. "But I never got to wander the house like you did... Guess you're something special to him. In fact, I know it. He told me about how..." She swallowed hard and her voice trembled. "How he wouldn't need me anymore." She drew in a deep breath to calm herself, she didn't want to think about this.

Winter
Silver

Post by Winter » Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:03 pm

Isabella sobbed softly in her chest and nodded. “I’m sure he needs you. He hasn’t explained to me why I’m even here... at least he brought me Samuel..” she sighed softly and looked up at the woman with tender innocent eyes. “What will he do to me?” She asked softly and curiously. “You’re pretty by the way. Very pretty.” She mumbled softly then curled up on the floor thinking she would really be here for the night.

Psycho_Jamie

Post by Psycho_Jamie » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:06 pm

"Yeah..." She laughed weakly. "Sure he needs me... Guess he does." Shrugging she rubbed her arm in comfort with another smile. "Don't worry... I'm certain he will treat you well. He already does. You will understand soon..." Again, her gaze turned sad before she forced her expression back to cheerful. "Thank you, but you're a real beauty yourself. Another reason why he probably chose you. I'm Camille, by the way. What's your name and... who's Samuel?"

Winter
Silver

Post by Winter » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:17 pm

Isabella chuckled when she laughed rolling her eyes at the compliment she received from Camille. “So many unanswered questions...” Isabella mumbled and looked down. “Samuel is my puppy. The only one to keep me company beofre all of this. I’m surprised Samuel brought him. I had assumed I would never see him again.” Isabella muttered softly a glint of gratitude and happiness in her soft eyes as she reminisced the memory of seeing Samuel after her arrival here.

Psycho_Jamie

Post by Psycho_Jamie » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:53 pm

"Salem isn't all that bad", she explained softly and folded her hands. "I'm sure he's taking care of Samuel tonight. You can share my blankets with me, I got a lot from upstairs." She gestured to the pile of pillows she uses to sleep. "If I can do anything else for you - which sadly only means explaining things - please let me know, alright?"

Winter
Silver

Post by Winter » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:56 pm

Isabella nodded and pulled a blanket to her as she sat on the pile of pillows and curled up her legs. “Thank you Camille...” she whispered ever so softly. “You’ve already done so much for me. Please if there is ever anything I can do for you please let me know.” She stated and gave Camille a gentle pure smile. “I’m so very grateful for you.”

Psycho_Jamie

Post by Psycho_Jamie » Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:32 am

Camille returned her smile wryly, Isabella appeared so innocent and... naive. She trusted Salem without a single thought and even now shr didn't seem to question things any further than the fact that they were the way they were. She really hoped for her that she wouldn't get herself into trouble. "Just try to sleep, alright?", she asked her gently. "Salem keeps his promises. You'll be out of here tomorrow."

Winter
Silver

Post by Winter » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:36 pm

Isabella couldn’t help but yawn as she laid down. Looking up at Camille she began to hope that she was right about Salem. “Okay...” she whispered “I hope you can come out too.” She whispered as her eyes closed and lay back. A few moment later soft and even breathing could be heard. The innocent girl lay curled up in the pillows and blankets.

Samuel hadn’t moved at all even after Salem went down and came back up. His beloved owner not with the man. Samuel whimpered by the basement doorway and looked up at Salem. Where had his Master gone? She said not to move.

Psycho_Jamie

Post by Psycho_Jamie » Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:46 am

Camille smiled at Isabella before she picked up her book again. She really wished she could help her keep herself out of trouble, but she didn't seem hurt. In a physical way, at least. Yet she did wonder why Salem would show such interest in a girl like her.

Upstairs, Salem noticed the small dog and sighed. He couldn't have known the animal was so well trained as to wait, as he hadn't been upstairs since the last night. "Don't worry...", he mumbled as he crouched down to check on it. It seemed fine. "She's alright and will be." He didn't even know why he told Samuel this. Confused about his own actions he rubbed the sides of his nose. "You should probably eat something too. Come on", he ordered half heartedly and stood up to look in his kitchen for something the dog could eat.

Winter
Silver

Post by Winter » Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:41 pm

Samuel hesitated staring at the basement door, then up at Salem, back at the basement door, and finally he followed Salem. He was hungry. His paws clicking as he rushed after Salem. His tail wagged continuously as he followed Salem to the kitchen. Then Samuel sat down and his tiny tail made a little thump noise every time it hit the ground. His little nose and eyes pointed upward as he looked at Salem.

Isabella meanwhile slept soundly for a long while. But her mind began to create more images. A nightmare forming in her mind. Isabella seemed to curl up more and clench the pillow tightly. The images of her attack all those nights ago scared her and were reoccurring in her dream.