(Psycho_Jamie) A Vampire in the Night

Psycho_Jamie

Re: (Psycho_Jamie) A Vampire in the Night

Post by Psycho_Jamie » Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:06 am

"My, you have an unreliable memory...", he sighed and reached out to trace his fingers along her neckline. "But a quite reliable taste in style. If I had known my cousin's old clothes would fit you so well, I'd have given them to you right away." A grin sprrad over his face at her last question amd the woman behind Idabella slowly tried to take a few steps back. "Stay, honey", Salem stopped her and she froze again. "Let's both hear what she thinks is going on. It's not your fault." Somehow, that made her relax and look up again. "So... Tell me." He redirected his attention to Isabella and eyed her braid. "What do you think is going on?"

Winter
Silver

Post by Winter » Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:08 pm

Isabella watched Salem intensely and pulled her lower lip into her mouth out of habit as she listened and watched Salem. A blush covering her pale cheeks as he commented on her apparel. Her breath hitched in her throat as she touched her gently and traced her neckline. Her mind was in chaos and she missed what he said to the lady behind her. She was drawn back out of her moment when he washed her what she thought was going on. “I-I I don’t know. All I know is that you have her locked in here and terrified. I was only exploring. I don’t know what’s going on.” She stated a bit of shame laced her voice. Her fear growing afraid he’d punish her harshly.

Psycho_Jamie

Post by Psycho_Jamie » Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:53 pm

"I told you not to go exploring the basement..." His hand now rested on her shoulder and he leaned closer. "I hoped you'd be a good girl and listened. Seeing you disobeyed..." He stared at her in utter silence for a moment. "How about you stay here for the next day and find out what's going on for yourself?" Sayibg those words he suddenly stepped away, turbed around and headed for the door to close it behind him with a heavy bang.

Winter
Silver

Post by Winter » Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:06 pm

Isabella froze and looked at him In disbelief and ran after him when he finished speaking but she was too late to get out first. Hearing the bang shock overtook Isabella and she began to cry. Sobbing she sunk down to the floor and brought up her knees her her arm hanging from the locked handle. “Salem how could you... how could you...” she sobbed and cried softly. Tears running down her soft pale cheeks, innocence showing in her vibrant Dark brown eyes.

Psycho_Jamie

Post by Psycho_Jamie » Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:00 am

After a moment a warm hand was placed on her shoulder and the young woman dared to lightly hug Isabella, trying to soothe her. "It's alright", she whispered. "It's not that bad, trust me. He didn't sound as if he wanted to lock you down here." Her hand rubbed up and down her spine in an attempt to calm her.

Winter
Silver

Post by Winter » Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:12 pm

Isabella shook her head and sobbed softly. These last few days had been too much on her innocent pure soul. She had been to the point of forgiving Salem and planned to tell him when she saw him next but now he has only locked her up again. “Why did he choose me?” She asked softly but more to herself. She didn’t understand why this was all going on in the first place. He still hadn’t told her why he brought her here in the first place.

Psycho_Jamie

Post by Psycho_Jamie » Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:07 am

The woman's hold tightened a bit, before she slowly prodded Isabella's chin to make her look at her. "Say...", she said quietly. "What do you know about Salem? How did you two meet?" Her dark eyes looked a bit confused, a suspicion lying in the back. One that melted into compassion.

Winter
Silver

Post by Winter » Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:22 am

Isabella sobbed and whimpered softly before meeting the woman’s gaze. “W-We met in the forest. He, he saved me or helped me rather after I had been attacked and he took me back home and dressed the wound. What I did know that he was a kind man but mysterious. The next day he surprised me at the cafe I work st and asked me on a nice date since it was my birthday...” Isabella trailed off and sighed smiling in reminiscence oh how happy she was then. “He made me feel so special and I hadn’t felt that way my entire life. By the end of the evening he offered me company here in his home. I ... you can tell what happened after that.” She finsihed and Isabellas soft elegant smile melted away and tears formed. “I was so foolish... all I know about him is that he has fangs and wants to keep me here, forever.”

Psycho_Jamie

Post by Psycho_Jamie » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:53 am

The woman started to gently stroke her hair. "He invited me to stay as well", she started to tell. "I was out hiking and it was getting dark..." She smiled sadly. "I soon learned why. But from what I learned since then, we are actually lucky to have been found by him instead of one of the others. In comparison he is a kind master." Slowly she tilted her head. "Did he... Tell you about what he is? I suppose you could figure it out yourself by now, but it tends to be hard to believe."

Winter
Silver

Post by Winter » Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:05 pm

Isabella gave into her fear and doubts and fell into the woman’s embrace as a child would to a mother. Shivering in fear and in shock of the past days events. “N-No he hasn’t told me what he is. I j-just know he h-has two p-pointy fangs. I-I do not know...” she tailed off in a soft stammered whisper. “Wh-why are you down here?” Isabella asked innocently and with a soft yawn as she relaxed more into the woman’s hold. It was the first ounce of comfort she had received since arriving.