(Psycho_Jamie) A Vampire in the Night

Psycho_Jamie

Re: (Psycho_Jamie) A Vampire in the Night

Post by Psycho_Jamie » Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:15 pm

Basically, at the bottom of the stairs was a dark corridor, cold stone lining the old walls in a way common in dark fairytale fortresses. But there weren't any lights. At one side of the corridor was a wide opening, leading into a chamber filled with food supplies and a shelf of wine bottles reaching back to long before Isabella was born. This room had a chandlier hanging from the ceiling, indicating that there was a way to cast away the shadows. It wasn't clear how though. Further down the corridor, at the far end was an oddly orinated door, unfitting for a basement, with faded golden vines drawing twirls and patterns on the dark wood. It was locked, only strengthening the impression it hid something important.
Only a couple steps to the side was a small flight of steps leading even further down and at the end there was a metal door. Considering the design of the whole house, it fell out of place even more than the ornated door down there. Through the small gap beneath it, dim light creeped into the hallway, followed by the smell of a fire crackling peacefully. Next to the door hung a pair of keys, looking just as heavy as the lock they were paired with. Beside the distant and muffled, occassional crack of fire wood popping, dead silence settled.

Winter
Silver

Post by Winter » Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:28 pm

Slowly Isabella door up and wandered round. She felt the cool stone beneath her finger tips that lined the walls. She wanted to be sure she didn’t bump anything since I was so dark and followed the corridor with her hands. Her curiosity getting the best of her. Feeling the door incense she got there she blindly tried to find the handle. “What could Salem possibly have down here?” She whispered to herself and pulled the door handle. It didn’t budge. Sighing as a last bit of happen she felt around and her the clashing of metal keys. Without thinking she pulled the offense the hook and groaned. It was so heavy. Eventually after much trial she out the key in the lock and turned key hearing the lock turn. Slowly and forcefully she got the door to pry open.

Psycho_Jamie

Post by Psycho_Jamie » Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:16 am

Opening the door she'd be met by a pair of dark, wide eyes, staring at her first in confusion, then surprise. The young woman had a dark brown bob as hair, simple, but clean clothes and sat in a heap if pillows and blankets in one corner with a book in her lap. Recognition crossed her features, though she had never seen Isabella, she knew who she was from what Salem told her. "What are you doing here?", she asked, concern clear in her voice. She had the suspicion she wasn't supposed to be down there.

Winter
Silver

Post by Winter » Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:22 pm

Isabella’s breath hitched when she saw the woman, sitting in a corner with a book. “What am I doing here? I was just wandering around. What are you doing here?” Isabella asked in concern but more of curiosity. Her mind searching for reasons. Though she had fully forgotten she wasn’t even supposed to be down there at all.

Psycho_Jamie

Post by Psycho_Jamie » Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:21 pm

"I an supposed to be here..." A crease appeared between her brows and she closed the book to put it away. "But you're not. Does he know you're here? Is he still asleep?" She's gotten up by now, nearing Isabella without closing in too much, the chain attached to her ankle dragging a bit across the floor. Her voice was laced with panic now, fear, but not for herself. She was afraid for the girl in front of her.

Winter
Silver

Post by Winter » Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:59 pm

Isabella begs to freak out and reached out to the girl worried. “What are you talking about? Salem? What’s going on?” She questioned fear settling in her stomach softly falling growing. “Don’t worry about me how can I Help you?” She asked again as hotness closer to the wow her had reached out to touch her.

Psycho_Jamie

Post by Psycho_Jamie » Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:14 pm

Now that she wass so close, the woman grapped her arms, firmly, but not brutally. "Listen, you can't help me, I'm fine. Just get out of here before he wakes up. As long as you don't let him know you found me..." She paused and there was a creak heard from the hallway. Slowly, she paled. Frozen. Not soon after, footsteps climbed down the stairs and Salem appeared in the doorframe. "Now.... What is this commotion all about?" His voice was low, sounding casual, yet there was a dangerous edge to it.

Winter
Silver

Post by Winter » Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:19 pm

Isabella gasped as the woman grabbed her, she wasn’t expecting it but listened carefully to the words she spoke, freezing up whenthe woman’s face paled and Salem’s voice could be heard from the doorway. Timidly Isabella turned around and put the woman behind her. “Salem what’s going on?” She questioned with her lad tbut of courage.

Psycho_Jamie

Post by Psycho_Jamie » Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:52 pm

Salem looked at her with a raised brow. "Oh, but I should be the one asking that", he answered after a moment. "Didn't I tell you to stay out of the basement? And what about your dog? It shouldn't run around an unknown house all alone." A smile remained plastered on his face, but it was frozen. The woman was trembling behind Isabella, gripping her own arm as she stared at the ground.

Winter
Silver

Post by Winter » Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:08 pm

“I don’t remember you saying to stay out.” Isabella stated honestly and looked at Salem her fear growing rapidly. “And Samuel is mostly trained I’m sure Jean not far from the door.” She stated trusting her lilttle pup. “I wanted to wander the house. If I’m to stay I want to get to know it through and through.” She stated softly and looked at Salem, the fear intensified. “What’s going on?”