(Psycho_Jamie) A Vampire in the Night

Winter
Silver

(Psycho_Jamie) A Vampire in the Night

Post by Winter » Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:27 pm

Muse A lives alone in an apartment in the middle of a worn city that thrives in the night. She takes care of her only friend which is a puppy and tries to live a normal ordinary life not expecting much for herself.

Muse B, a vampire, lives in a mansion outside the city in the dark forbidden woods that surround the town. Folktales scare the citizens from venturing into the woods. But that doesn't bother muse B at the slightest. He has an uncontrolled desire to drink the blood of a virgin girl. The most sweetest of them all. He travels for days, months, and even years trying to satisfy his thirst and always returns home.

On one occasion on the eve of her birthday Muse A returns home on the darken streets of the city in the freezing air after a recent rain. Water covered the sidewalks and roads. A hand reaches out and pulls her into an alley. Fighting for her life Muse A cuts herself trying to escape his clutch and runs in no particular direction. She ran and ran her heart pounding tears falling she ran at first the man followed until she ran into the woods ....

Psycho_Jamie

Re: (Psycho_Jamie) A Vampire in the Night

Post by Psycho_Jamie » Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:44 pm

((Found it!))
To Salem this night was a very calm and pleasant one. The wind was lightly rustling through the tops of the trees and his footsteps were just silently squishing in the wet forest floor during his walk, the dead leaves and moss preventing his shoes from being dirtied too much. The air was so clean, but so soft after the rain... And temperature was one of the last things he'd worry about. He had contemplated to go into the small town this night, like he usually would when he got bored, but then again the forest was so calm after a rain. And he didn't want to get wet running through it while it rained. Lost in thought he didn't quite notice a human intruder in his territory. Not yet, at least.

Winter
Silver

Post by Winter » Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:45 pm

Breathing hard and panting Isabella runs out of the dark alley into the night not paying attention to where she was going just as far away from that spot as she could assuming the man or whoever grabbed her was following in then chase. She could feel the blood pouring from her arm after trying to defend herself successfully getting away only to fall and skid on a sharp object.

Deciding it would be safer to not go straight home she ran the other direction and towards the forest not hesitating to enter. She just wanted to get away and hoped it would be safer for her here than in the dark and wet streets where the person was. Isabella continued running before slowing down on a more open area and leaned against a tree to catch her breath. Holding her bleeding arm to her chest.

Psycho_Jamie

Post by Psycho_Jamie » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:51 pm

Salem was closing his eyes, taking in the... well, calmness of the forest. Bathing in it, he had seen it change so much and yet he could sometimes still see the trees that were even older than himself and hear the calls of long dead animals. He was brought back from his trance by a smell wafting by and instinctively sniffed the air to get a sense of direction of where it came from. It wasn't hard to recognise it as blood. But... it was human blood. Curious, he started to follow it, something about it was... new. First of all was it easy to pick out that it wasn't inside a body, the person who entered his forest must be injured. Secondly... It smelled so.. If he had to he'd describe it as bright. The back of his throat tingled with the sudden want to taste it, growing stronger the closer he came. It wasn't unknown to him and he surpressed his fangs successfully. He could easily just rip this... was it a woman? Woman's throat out and drain her, but where would be the fun in that? If it really was a woman he could have different fun too. Slowly, moving without a sound, unconsciously still slipping into a hunting mood, he stepped at the side of the clearing, for the first time laying eyes on Isabella. What was she doing here? People wouldn't come here unless stupid or forced. ...Had she been forced? He took a moment to take in her appearance before getting a grip on himself and relaxed his shoulders. In that manner he strolled into the moonlight, slightly cocking his head to the side. "Did I find a damsel in distress?", he asked jokingly, but not mocking.

Winter
Silver

Post by Winter » Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:07 pm

Isabella closed her eyes and finally let her breaths somewhat relax. After waiting she assumed the person as no longer after her or was far away enough to be safe. She sunk down and sat in the cool damp grass at the base of the tree and leaned her head back listening to the wounds of nature to calm herself. So far it wasn’t working. Her eyes immediately opened at ever slight noise. Sighing she began to just look around to see which direction she had come from. She had been in so much of a rush she forgot but it was getting colder as the night went on and she needed to get home. She got up but winced in realization she was still bleeding from the deep cut in her arm. She really needed to bandage that soon.

Getting up she looked around once more, holding her arm to her chest. “Where the heck did I come from?” She asked herself softly but out loud assuming she was alone. “Maybe this way?” She asked timidly and began to walk back through the forest praying it was the right direction.

She froze instantly upon hearing his voice. “Ummm I just want to get out of here.” She stammered softly and looked up at him.

Psycho_Jamie

Post by Psycho_Jamie » Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:51 pm

Salem watched her wander across the clearing until she noticed him, the shocked reaction actually quite amusing. His eyes wandered down to the blood dripping down her skin, falling to the ground. He approached her, cautious of his own actions, and eventually stopped in front of her. Slowly, as if not to startle her, he went to reach out for her wrist. If she allowed it he would gently turn her arm to him so he could take a look at the cut, it would by now be quite obvious that the sight of the blood did something to him. But there were people who just had bad memories regarding blood or merely could hardly stand seeing it. After a moment of his jaw tensing and relaxing he peered at her face, even if she refused to let him see her arm. "You're lost", he stated and his face relaxed in a friendly half-smile. "Would you tell me where you live? I could show you the way and help treating this. Though I do believe you should go see a doctor... It might need stitches." The coppery smell still threatened to fog his mind and replace his genuinly offered kindness with something far different. There was a reason he didn't simply bite into her veins at this moment, he liked entertainment. And boy, a girl who didn't even fear to enter his woods sure could prove entertaining. Why not take that oppertunity of company before she misteriously goes missing? Like so many before?

Winter
Silver

Post by Winter » Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:10 pm

Isabella froze up and watched the man not being able to say a word. She hesitated but let him take her arm. “Umm yah I need to go home but I can’t afford a doctor or any treatment. It would be best to just let them heal and be a scar” she stated softly and looked st him shyly then but her lip. “Thank you...”

Psycho_Jamie

Post by Psycho_Jamie » Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:37 pm

His smile spread a tad and he put her arm back against her chest. "Try to hold it up like this, wouldn't want you to bleed out now, do we?", he asked and put his hand on her other elbow for a second, keeping it there so he could support her in case. The ground was uneven. "Come on then. If you have a first aid kit at home I could help as good as I can. I might not be a doctor, but if you're okay with some scarring..." He couldn't help but to feel disappointed about that fact. It was a shame to damage such smooth skin permanently... He turned away to lead the way towards the town, his tongue carefully traced over his canines. The first overwhelming smell of her blood turned pleasant and he adjusted rather well.

Winter
Silver

Post by Winter » Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:07 pm

She let him move her limbs and position them. “No I don’t have a first aid kit I’m still rather new in town I don’t have a lot of money just a couple of bandages but that’s probably fine.” Isabella stated softly and looked down. “Why are you helping me? I don’t know you’re name nor do you know mine?” She asked softly in a pleasant voice still trying to calm down.

Psycho_Jamie

Post by Psycho_Jamie » Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:11 pm

"Not even a first aid kit?" He raised his brows in honest surprise, this girl truly must be totally new. And under-prepared. "Yeah... I guess we'll find a way to work with that", he said with a shrug and lead her out of the forest, stepping out to the clear moon light and stars. Now it wasn't very far to the town anymore. "So you say whwre to go next?", he suggested and let his hands sink to burry inside his pockets. Looking at her expectantly.