(Psycho_Jamie) A Vampire in the Night

Winter
Silver

Re: (Psycho_Jamie) A Vampire in the Night

Post by Winter » Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:18 pm

Isabella giggled and looked st him. “There’s plenty interesting about you as well. Come on there has to be something. Handsome guy like you definitely.” She stated softly and smiled at him as she crossed her legs making herself more comfortable finally relaxing.

Psycho_Jamie

Post by Psycho_Jamie » Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:43 am

"Handsome, huh?" He chuckled and rested his head in his hand as he blew air into his not blocked cheek. What should he tell her? Yeah, I'm living in the forest with a girl chained up in my basement, I'm the reasonno oneshould enter the woods. Most definitely not. "There's really not a lot to tell, I live a bit away from here with someone else, but she's busy with work nearly all the time. I like this town though, so I come here often."

Winter
Silver

Post by Winter » Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:31 pm

Isabella listened intently and froze a little when he mentioned he lived with a woman. She knew this was too good to be true. “Oh umm okay. I uhh I’m sorry if I bothered you at all. I bet she’s an amazing woman. Maybe it would be best if I go.” She said softly and looked down embarrassed. She was naive. She hated herself for it too.

Psycho_Jamie

Post by Psycho_Jamie » Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:03 pm

"Oh she's okay, working all the time. Little fun, actually. But it's easier to split up the rent, you see?", he replied to her and his brows furrowed a bit as she said she thought it best to go. "I'm sorry, have I been holding you back from something tonight? If it is because you thought your interest is inappropriate, do not worry." Another charming smile spread on his face. "I recommend flatmates. You're never really alone and it's easier to pay for the place. You just gotta get along with them, we did have a few awkward encounters. Yet by now we laugh about it. ...Actually, I laugh. She'd still like to scratch my eyes out to be honest..."

Winter
Silver

Post by Winter » Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:06 pm

Isabella nods and looked down now a little embarrassed. “Sorry I just .... it had sounded like you were seeing someone and I thought it was inappropriate for me to be here with you on my birthday if you’re doing that. Last thing I was to do is intrude.” She said softly and apologetically Bowing her head to show her sincerity.

Psycho_Jamie

Post by Psycho_Jamie » Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:29 pm

"There really is no need to apologise for that..." He chuckled slightly and his smile grew warm. "I'm not the kind of guy that takes out another woman while in a relationship, no matter how nice and attractive I think she is." His words were meant to sound comforting. "But I am flattered to just have been proven that you indeed are interested. Or am I wrong?"

Winter
Silver

Post by Winter » Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:39 pm

Isabella looked up and nodded sitting back in her chair. she blushed and bit her bottom lip. It rolled between her teeth as she nodded in understanding. She wasn’t even doing it on purpose it was entirely out of habit. She blushed. “I’m a .... a little interested.” She squealed and shyly grabbed a napkin and nicely placed it on her lap. Her blush deepening in her cheeks.

Psycho_Jamie

Post by Psycho_Jamie » Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:37 am

He quietly chuckled again and leaned back in his chair. "That is actually very calming to hear", he said and hummed under his breath, it had been a whilr since he had been dating someone... For good reasons. But if he was planning to take her blood anyway... His thoughts were interrupted by the owner of the pub who brought two menus to the table. "Evening, loves. Daily specials are at the first page", she greeted in a friendly manner and with a wink. "Nice to see ye again, Salem. What do ye want to drink?"

Winter
Silver

Post by Winter » Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:52 am

Isabella tried to hide her blush and looked down at her hands that were in her lap. She bit her lip but looked up suddenly when the lady came by. She thanked her for the Menu and watched the small interaction. They knew eachother? She shook her head and looked down at the menu trying to decide what she wanted to eat.

Psycho_Jamie

Post by Psycho_Jamie » Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:15 pm

"Not sure yet, eh?", the woman asked and nodded before leaving again. Salem chuckled. "As curt as ever... Pivk what you want, Isabella. I'm not scared to spent some money to hopefully ensure someone a nice time", he said and looked at his own menu. He must have seen it many times before, but he still read it over again.