[ONE] Personal Security (katielove2)

Frolicking Jaegar

Re: [ONE] Personal Security (katielove2)

Post by Frolicking Jaegar » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:22 pm

Carter opened the driver's side door and stepped in, then leaned over to the passenger side and unlocked the door. As he waited for her to get in he inputted Jamie's number then slid the phone into his breast pocket. He then began to write on the note pad, "I only have texting, and please try not to break anything. BMW only made ten of these."
He handed the notepad to Jamie then started the car.
(Where are they going?)
"Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you're among the stars."

katielove2

Post by katielove2 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:26 pm

She quickly nodded she took care of stuff and was gentle. She climbed in and was very gentle with everything in fact she didnt touch it but she stayed like so.
"OMG I feel the blade on my neck”
“Shut up slut, or I’ll cut this vein & you’re dead"

Frolicking Jaegar

Post by Frolicking Jaegar » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:32 pm

Before shifting the car into gear he wrote on the notepad, "I will have you say your father made a good choice in making you a model. You belong on a runway, you're absolutely breathtaking."
Carter shifted the car into reverse and twisted to look out the window. He gently backed out of the driveway then shifted into first and began down the road.

Meanwhile, in Central Park.
The girl couldn't be more than 5 feet tall, with piercings on both her upper lip, bottom lip and bridge of her nose. She wore a pair of tight black jeans and a white Hello Kitty shirt under a pink zip up sweatshirt, her hair pink with blue tips. The man next to her was quite tall, with black hair and wore a black suit. The girl spoke, "50 is a little bit under my usual rate."
The main sighed, "75?"
"75 and 15%."
"75 and 5%."
"You want this done right and quickly, right?"
"Yes."
"Well, you could try to find Mantis, but nobody knows where he is, or you could try Apophis, but he won't do anything for under 2 mil. 75 and 15% or you could take your business somewhere else."
"75 and 10%?"
The girl stood up, "We're done here."
The man stood, then spoke, "Fine, 75 and 15%."
The girl smiled, "I'll be in touch."

katielove2

Post by katielove2 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:19 pm

Jamie read what he wrote down and blushed a bright color of red she write anything back or sign anything. She knew a little sign language but didnt want to use it fearful that was a bit too rusty with it.

Frolicking Jaegar

Post by Frolicking Jaegar » Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:55 am

The car slowed to a stop at a red light, Carter moving his hand to the gear shift, his eyes on the green light of the crossing street. As the light turned yellow, Carter began to push the gas, the revs building. The light then turned red, then the car started across the street, the tires squealing a small bit as it set off. The car began building speed as it went onto the on ramp, Carter moving through the gears until he reached sixth, then stopped his acceleration as the needle on the speedometer settled on 120(kmh). Carter looked behind him then merged over two lanes, then pressed the accelerator more, moving the needle to 130. He then leaned back in the seat, keeping his eyes ahead of him.

katielove2

Post by katielove2 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:12 am

Jamie was looking out the window slightly bored when he she felt the car do something different she looked around and out the window then at the speedometer watching it and then widened her eyes as she watched him and everything around her she began to panic breathing slightly never having ever gone this fast clearly EVER she never did rides or the such when she was young and she wasnt about to start now clearly. She stayed quiet however not wanting to do anything. She didnt want to write anything else just in case.

Frolicking Jaegar

Post by Frolicking Jaegar » Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:43 pm

Carter's eyes moved to the right as they passed a sign, reading. "SPEED LIMIT 70 TRUCKS 60."
Carter let his foot off the gas the needle on the speedometer creeping down until it read 110. He reached into his breast pocket, pulling out a back of Djarum Blacks. He opened the pack, brought it to his mouth and pulled a cigarette from the back with his lips. He then held out the pack towards Jamie, keeping his eyes on the road in front of him.

katielove2

Post by katielove2 » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:53 pm

She watched him being so calm and was confused and still panicked. She felt them slow atleast a tiny bit and sighed but they were still going very fast as she could still see everything zoom past quickly. She watched him as he took out the pack and watched him growing less concerned about the speed and more fixated on what he was even doing. when he held the pack she grew even more confused and slowly and skeptically took it making a face trying to figure out why.