(katielove2) A Vampire in the Night

Winter
Silver

Re: (katielove2) A Vampire in the Night

Post by Winter » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:39 pm

Isabella only nodded and looked down and spoke softly. “I’m sorry .... I’m just so scared.” She clowned her eyes trying to relax. “I wouldn’t hurt him at least never on purpose.” She said softly

katielove2

Post by katielove2 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:08 pm

"I can tell you wouldnt i think deep down he knows you wouldnt but i think he's afraid more then trying to hurt you.." she said to her
"OMG I feel the blade on my neck”
“Shut up slut, or I’ll cut this vein & you’re dead"

Winter
Silver

Post by Winter » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:16 pm

Isabella nodded and curled back up. “Thank you for telling me.” She stated softly and gave a weak smile. She yawned once more and let a single tear roll down her cheek.

katielove2

Post by katielove2 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:41 pm

She might look like she was 4 and kinda acted like it but she was aleast double Jamie's age. She was trying to comfort Isabella. She rested her hand on her and curled into a soft big cat. "Dear i think it might be best that he put you in here.. i think he keeping you in here so he wont hurt you.. If he leaves you out snd accidentally hurts you he wouldnt ever be abke to forgive himself thats just who he is. He is also full of anger right now so curl with me snd relax for just a bit ok? If he ever scares you too much go in the water he wont go after you in there but make sure you go. Bit further so he cant reach you ok?"

Winter
Silver

Post by Winter » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:00 pm

Isabella smiled truly for the first time subvert this all began and welcomed the now cat with open arms as she let her body rest. She nodded about the water but her eyes fluttered close and soon enough she was fast asleep the wet towel hangning off her body limply, damp hair hung and pooled around her head.

katielove2

Post by katielove2 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:16 pm

The girl laid her head down and began to hum softly for Isabella as she felt like a motherly figure to this girl. She nuzzled her softly to keep her save and warm she lifted her tial up bloodshifting it into a huge thin tail so put it over Isabella like a blanket hoping it would keep her even warmer sas it was still fur

Winter
Silver

Post by Winter » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:20 pm

Isabella slept soundly for the first time in the last forty eight hours. She needed it and was it like a light not waking up anytime soon unless someone forcibly work. Her dreams consisted of him well in the dream she didn’t recognize him and he made her feel safe and warm.

katielove2

Post by katielove2 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:39 pm

The girl closed her eyes but didnt sleep. She felt she needed to make sure she was there when Jamie came back or that he atleast wouldn't take anger out on Isabella. Max decided to come and sit at the top of the stairs just in case.

Jamie was doing his own thing. Thinking in his office by a fire,

Winter
Silver

Post by Winter » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:02 pm

Isabella murmered Jamies name in her sleep and turned over onto her other side which faced the entrance of the room. Her dream becoming more vivid as it got a little scary but she stayed sound asleep. Her arm now laying limply outside the cage bars.

katielove2

Post by katielove2 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:45 am

The girl sighed and made sure she was somewhat around Isabella for safety and listened to her eventually she went to asleep aswell. while max stayed up and guarded