(katielove2) A Vampire in the Night

Winter
Silver

(katielove2) A Vampire in the Night

Post by Winter » Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:36 am

Muse A lives alone in an apartment in the middle of a worn city that thrives in the night. She takes care of her only friend which is a puppy and tries to live a normal ordinary life not expecting much for herself.

Muse B, a vampire, lives in a mansion outside the city in the dark forbidden woods that surround the town. Folktales scare the citizens from venturing into the woods. But that doesn't bother muse B at the slightest. He has an uncontrolled desire to drink the blood of a virgin girl. The most sweetest of them all. He travels for days, months, and even years trying to satisfy his thirst and always returns home.

On one occasion on the eve of her birthday Muse A returns home on the darken streets of the city in the freezing air after a recent rain. Water covered the sidewalks and roads. A hand reaches out and pulls her into an alley. Fighting for her life Muse A cuts herself trying to escape his clutch and runs in no particular direction. She ran and ran her heart pounding tears falling she ran at first the man followed until she ran into the woods ....

katielove2

Re: (katielove2) A Vampire in the Night

Post by katielove2 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:45 am

Im here!))
"OMG I feel the blade on my neck”
“Shut up slut, or I’ll cut this vein & you’re dead"

Winter
Silver

Post by Winter » Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:52 am

((Okay I’ll start.))

Breathing hard and panting Isabella runs out of the dark alley into the night not paying attention to where she was going just as far away from that spot as she could assuming the man or whoever grabbed her was following in then chase. She could feel the blood pouring from her arm after trying to defend herself successfully getting away only to fall and skid on a sharp object.

Deciding it would be safer to not go straight home she ran the other direction and towards the forest not hesitating to enter. She just wanted to get away and hoped it would be safer for her here than in the dark and wet streets where the person was. Isabella continued running before slowing down on a more open area and leaned against a tree to catch her breath. Holding her bleeding arm to her chest.

katielove2

Post by katielove2 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:52 am

After a long trip of searching Jamie had been coming home from his long journey somewhat frustrated with the fact he still didnt find the blood of a virgin. He began to question the humans and wondered how difficult was it to stay a virgin but not be so young he didnt like the idea of even going near a child it was his one limit he never neared them or even looked at them as he never wanted to hurt one. As he was in the forest somewhat getting his aggression out he stopped and listened for a second he heard it someone came in he heard her breath and it sounded quite desperate. He sniffed and smirked he began to run getting there not at the speed of light but very quickly he stayed in the shadow watching his bright green eyes somewhat glowing as he watched her he kept his smirk with his teeth showing and all as he just watched her he noticed the blood and didnt know at the time but he was still hungry either way. He didnt make a move however just in case she was on super guard. But he was oh so tempted to just run up grab her and lick her blood then sink his teeth into her.

Winter
Silver

Post by Winter » Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:57 am

Isabella closed her eyes and finally let her breaths somewhat relax. After waiting she assumed the person as no longer after her or was far away enough to be safe. She sunk down and sat in the cool damp grass at the base of the tree and leaned her head back listening to the wounds of nature to calm herself. So far it wasn’t working. Her eyes immediately opened at ever slight noise. Sighing she began to just look around to see which direction she had come from. She had been in so much of a rush she forgot but it was getting colder as the night went on and she needed to get home. She got up but winced in realization she was still bleeding from the deep cut in her arm. She really needed to bandage that soon.

Getting up she looked around once more, holding her arm to her chest. “Where the heck did I come from?” She asked herself softly but out loud assuming she was alone. “Maybe this way?” She asked timidly and began to walk back through the forest praying it was the right direction.

katielove2

Post by katielove2 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:20 pm

Jamie watched her, wince and try to figure out where she came from he moved further in the shadows but his bright eyes still glowed. He followed her quietly then sighed speaking up. "You arent going to find your way out especially like that" he said in a very moody and annoyed tone. He stayed in the shadows but went from one side almost zooming to the other. "Why have you even come here, you dont belong here.." He moved again not wanting to stay in on position. but making sure she wouldnt be able to see him.

Winter
Silver

Post by Winter » Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:25 pm

Isabella immediately froze up and stayed deathly fo still. Hearing the voice and the movement made her heart pound in fear. “You act like I chose to come here. I was being attacked and ran here for cover and safety. Who are you.” She asked solemnly and looked around trying to find the location of the voice but failed miserably. “It’s cowardly to hide in the dark while speaking. If you want me out point the way and I’ll leave.” She spoke as calmly as she could trying not to shake in fear. Is this a person the town feared and why no one entered? Questions filled her mind as she looked for the person.

katielove2

Post by katielove2 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:48 pm

"Your just a scared person arent you? Why not run home or to a building. Why MY forest?" He asked daringly serious. He finally appeared behind her and stayed quiet and spoke up. "If you aren't so scared then stay. I never said i wanted you out but i never invited you here in the first place." he said his arms crossed he looked like a childish grumpy man-child in a way. He stood there and watched her his eyes still glowing green as they were his natural color.

Winter
Silver

Post by Winter » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:06 pm

Isabella stayed quiet and listened jumping now slightly as he spoke from behind her and she whirled around. “The man or person or whoever attacked me chased me I couldn’t run anywhere without them following the forest could hide me and get me away safely.” Isabella stayed stubbornly upset with the fact she still had to be defending herself. She bit her lip as she held her arm the bleeding finally slowing but the pain becoming more evident as her adrenaline slowed. She stared up into his green eyes. “Instead of attacking me you can just point me the way out and I’ll leave your forest.” She retorted with sarcasm.

katielove2

Post by katielove2 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:10 pm

"How about no." He said rather plainly and he gently swooped her up and began to run showing her he was clearly different he landed a fancy but dark and abandoned looking mansion. He walked in and it was lit up and proper but not boring he began to walk to a room and he set her down. He looked at her arm longingly still but shook his head softly