(katielove2) A Vampire in the Night

Winter
Silver

Re: (katielove2) A Vampire in the Night

Post by Winter » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:22 pm

I gasped and wince as the lead tugged on her throat. She whimpered and filled him obediently. Where were they going? What’s going to happen now? She thought to herself as she pulled the towel tighter around her to keep warm.

katielove2

Post by katielove2 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:40 am

he took her up and up he couldnt take it he didnt want to hear her screams and cries after this which is why he stayed down here he go to the top and pulled her up closer he looked at her he then pushed her slightly into a very different cage.
"OMG I feel the blade on my neck”
“Shut up slut, or I’ll cut this vein & you’re dead"

Winter
Silver

Post by Winter » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:33 am

She went up with him then gasped when he pushed her into a cage and she looked st him in horror and fear. What was he doing now? Why was going to happen? Would he leave her here?

katielove2

Post by katielove2 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:09 pm

He shut it and locked it. "I'll bring you something to eat soon but for now im gonna get you water" he mainly was just wanting to up stairs. He wLked all the way down and looked up he pressed s button making the cage lower just enough she could see the entire room. Including him going on th elevator.

Winter
Silver

Post by Winter » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:14 pm

Isabella curled up in the cage and tears again began to fall softly onto her pale cheeks. She hated this and just wanted to disappear. “What happened ...” she muttered softly and buried her head in her knees as she sat. She wrapped her arms around her legs and her head and stayed like that.

katielove2

Post by katielove2 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:22 pm

Jamie went to the kitchen and made a glass of ice water but looked seeing Max. "Dont give me that look max... you know what every human has done here.. i have to scare her before she hurts us.." max walked away mad. When jamie said us he really meant it. There was one more there. A tiny voice came to jamie but nobody was there. "Shh dont cry he cares about you.. i can see he does.. hes having an internal battle about this..especially since yiur not a hellhound, vampire, or bloodshifter.. or any other creature like us.."

Winter
Silver

Post by Winter » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:28 pm

Isabella eventually laid down her back to the door. Her hair lay softly to the side like a halo around her head. She was now on the last final stages of softly sobbing. She yawned and closed her eyes letting her body relax though very cold only a wet towel there for warmth.

katielove2

Post by katielove2 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:32 pm

A small little flying bug came in then it shifted to a tiny little girl. "Hes only protecting us... he doesnt mean to hurt you..scare you maybe but he doesnt mean to hurt you..ive seen what he does when he means to hurt somebody..he doesnt do that to you.

Winter
Silver

Post by Winter » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:36 pm

Isabella opened her eyes to see a tiny girl. She jumped in surprise and but her head on the bars of the cage. “Ow...” she whispered softly and continued to look at the girl. “I, I don’t understand. Why scare me why do all of this? I have nothing to offer I’m nothing special.” She said softly and looked down Ashamed and terrified.

katielove2

Post by katielove2 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:17 pm

The little girl had elf ears and the poked iut her short black hair stuck out like no other. She had bright purple eyes with a tint of pink . She sighed. "Jamie..hasnt been around as long as Max and I have.. us girls have been around since each other first existed.. Jamie we found as a child..beaten and scared mentally and physically he was so weak... he was hurt by humans"