[One]Sad Song (katielove2)

katielove2

Re: [One]Sad Song (katielove2)

Post by katielove2 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:23 pm

She was in a deep sleep as she began to feel a lot better but when the door was opened as her mother was coming inside she heard it And that was the only thing that could wake Addi from her deep sleep. she jumped up rubbing her eyes and kept them wide she began to panic as she hated getting in trouble. She got up and ever so slightly peeked out of the window she turned and looked at Hades. She was gonna be in huge trouble and even more when they saw she had a boy in her room. She went to him quietly trying to tell him to leave afraid of her parents being drastic like calling the cops on him or etc..
"OMG I feel the blade on my neck”
“Shut up slut, or I’ll cut this vein & you’re dead"

12maori3

Post by 12maori3 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:59 am

Hades heard a sound downstairs but he wasn't worried. Instead he kept reading Addison's notes until he saw that she had gotten up. He read the panic in her eyes and understood immediately. His eyes followed her to the window and gave her a nod, telling her he understood. He hated to leave her, but she had to uphold her human forte. He was at the window in a heartbeat and put a glamour around the room. If her parents came in, they would see a very distraught and sick looking daughter, which would explain why she came in. In reality however, Addison would look normal. But they wouldn't see that. "It was nice meeting you, Addison. I'll certainly see you soon," he gave her a wink before jumping out the window. His feet didn't touch the ground when he disappeared and reappeared back at the school. He wanted to retrieve her backpack.

katielove2

Post by katielove2 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:22 am

Addi wanted to go with him she didnt know why but she couldnt. She had to make sure her parents would understand. She climbed into bed an curled up to make it as realistic as possible not knowing he put the thing around. Thats when she heard footsteps coming upstairs
After some time of them all arguing despite what they had saw Addi had somewhat weakly run out something she had never done before. She had run and run to get to the school hoping hades was there she didnt know why but this stranger was different she felt like... she was home with him. she never considered her family a true home.

12maori3

Post by 12maori3 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:30 am

Hades had taken Addison's backpack. His schedule was identical to hers so he went to all her teachers and asked for missing classwork and homework. He then went to her locker and took out the books she would need to do her work with and turned to leave. As he left the school he saw a figure running towards it. The familiar tug in his heart told him who it was. "Addison?" he stepped into her path and wrapped his arms around her, a bit confused and a lot worried. "What's going on?" he led her to the nearest place to sit he could find.

katielove2

Post by katielove2 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:42 am

She clung onto him "Dont take me back there..please... i dont wanna go back.. i never want to be there again they kept fighting me despite me playing sick they wouldnt stop talking!" she covered her face and buried her face in his chest. "I dont know if you've done something to me or if im going crazy or if im dreaming or what this is but i dont feel...right being without you and i feel broken and dumb and stupid since we just met but i can't help it and im panicking right now." she kept blabbing unsure of what she needed to get out once she got everything out of her mouth she sighed and looked up her eyes were watery but not crying. hoping he didnt hate her or feel she was crazy

12maori3

Post by 12maori3 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:48 am

Hades held Addison, surprised and guilty that he had left her in a place she didnr want to be in. He held hwe in his arms, unable to savor the feeling because she was in distress. He pulled back and rubbed her cheek comfortingly. "I'm sorry I left you there when you didn't want to be. Let's go get something to eat. I'll tell you a few more things about me then, alright?" He didn't let go of her as he looked into her eyes, "Where would you like to go for lunch, Addison? Anywhere at all."

katielove2

Post by katielove2 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:51 am

she shook her head and mumbled softly "You did stuff... you couldve gotten..hurt but somehow you just..vanished.. you put something in my room... you said you knew history was wrong.. how? tell me..please?" She begged him for answers she needed to know.

12maori3

Post by 12maori3 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:43 pm

Hades took her hand and squeezed it lightly to comfort Addison. He had been waiting for this moment for a very long time. He was going to go about it the right way, so that Addison would believe him and hopefully remember who she was. "Lets talk over lunch, Addison. explain it all. Where do you want to go," he asked her calmly.

katielove2

Post by katielove2 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:21 pm

She sighed and tried to think of what to eat she couldnt remember anything. "I..im unsure... i just know im very hungry Hades." she said looking up at him being a bit smaller. She held his hand softly and sighed "Why do i feel like i've known you for a lot more than a lifetime..." she mumbled out loud but to herself.

12maori3

Post by 12maori3 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:36 am

Hades ran his hand through her hair and said simply, "Lets go then, I saw someplace close by," he led her to the nearest place that served food which was IHOP. There didn't seem to be a lot of people but Hades still lead Addison to the booth in the very back. Before A server came, Hades looked at Addison with new found seriousness, "My name is Hades..." This was harder than he thought, "The only Hades, god of the Underworld. You might not believe me so," he held up his hand and flames erupted though they were small. He closed his hand and the flames were distinguished. He stopped there and waitwd to see what she would say,