[One]Sad Song (katielove2)

katielove2

Re: [One]Sad Song (katielove2)

Post by katielove2 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:09 am

The girls shivered slightly understanding now they quickly went back to their own seats and began to whisper among themselves. Addi looked over at him and walked up to the teacher and speaking with her for a moment then sat down. The teacher came over and asked Hades to pick someone to help him somewhat catch up on what they were working on so he wouldnt have harder time and if he did someone was there to help.

Addi stayed quite working on her stuff since it was history and she was and wasnt good at it she was reading books sometimes thinking something was wrong but not knowing how she knew it was wrong and thus she had gotten in trouble a few times for such stubbornness to admit the false history as true.
"OMG I feel the blade on my neck”
“Shut up slut, or I’ll cut this vein & you’re dead"

12maori3

Post by 12maori3 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:53 pm

Hades watched the girl until she sat down, then at the teacher as she approached. He only gave the teacher a nod and for the sake of appearances, looked around rhe room. The girls seemed intrigued but it was obvious now that unless he approached them, they were better off admiring for a distance.

His eyes fell on the girl he'd met and cracked another smile, "Thank you for agreeing to help find my classes. Could you catch me up on what we're doing here?" As soon as he asked that he realized something important, "You never told me your name."

katielove2

Post by katielove2 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:19 pm

Addi looked up as soon as she heard her voice She turned pink ever so slightly and noticed the girl's faces filled with confusion but she looked back at him and nodded softly "Oh um sure yeah I will help you!" she said softly she stood up moving her desk closer which was what the teacher asked so you werent yelling across the room.

(sorry for the shorter one im in a hurry)

12maori3

Post by 12maori3 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:05 am

(I haven't used her name yet because Addi didn't tell Hades her name and it would be kind of weird if he knew it. I think that's where all the confusion is coming from; sorry about that)

Hades gave the girl a small smile and reached into his backpack. He pulled out a book that looked exactly like the one everyone had, even though it hadn't been in his backpack until that very moment. He looked at the cover and immediately knew this class would be a disaster. He opened up the book to a random page as he read about the European discovery of Africa. His eyes scanned over the pages quickly and knew they were downplaying so many things, and so many other things were just wrong. He had seen the souls in the Underworld, and they all told a story the sad excuse for a textbook would never be able to tell. Hades shook his head and looked back at the girl, "What are we supposed to do with this?" he asked.

katielove2

Post by katielove2 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:24 am

(Oh Ok! i also just was generally rushing my deepest apologies)

Addi turned pink again. She watched him read it and giggled when he shook his head. She let her eyes widen when he looked at her she blushed yet again. "W..what do you mean Hades? We're supposed to read it and learn the history.." She said to him quickly. "Why is there something wrong with this? Or..did you already complete this?" She asked quickly. She didnt quite like the history she felt something off but never said anything last time she got in trouble for saying the book was wrong so she never said anything further. She looked back at him and spoke softly. "Oh and my name is Addi... im sorry i get distracted sometimes.." she mumbled softly

12maori3

Post by 12maori3 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:48 am

(No problem. In a few says my replies will lessen to a few times a week so, please take youe time. I understand 100%)

Hades smiled a bit when be heard her giggle and looked back at the textbook. There was a bit of Persephone in her, his sweet wife from long ago. He pushed down the longing as he so often did and instead, he replied, "I've finished this. But I must say..." It was impossible for him not to mention anything. When he looked back at Addi he added, "there is a lot in here rhat is inaccurate." When she finally told him her name Hades felt the tug once more at his heart. "Addi...is it the short version for another name?"

katielove2

Post by katielove2 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:19 am

Addi looked at him softly and smiled she listened to everything he had to say then spoke. "Yes its short for Addison.." she blushed then continued "S..so i wasnt wrong when i said it wasnt right?! Wait... how do you.. know its inaccurate?" she asked softly. She looked up in his eyes and was ready to hear the answer when she felt a sharp pain she quickly got up leaving the classroom her teacher had seen it before so she didnt do anything but continue she started to go to a bathroom but went slowly as to not be in too much pain she checked her pocket to make sure she had her meds which she never gave to a school nurse. She didnt trust her for some reason.

12maori3

Post by 12maori3 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:37 am

Hades thought of Addi's full name andns understood. A soul from Earth had caught Persephone's attention since the first day she followed him to the underworld. For the time she remained in his home, Persephone had taken a liking to the soul who waited bye banks of the Styx river to converse with Persephone. Her name had been Addison.

He was about to comment and answer Addi's question about knowing how the information in the textbook was inaccurate. Until she left the classroom very quickly. He followed after her, ignoring the teacher's objections. His feet moved fast enough to have found Addison in a matter of seconds.

He ran to her and as instinct qrapped his arms around her shoulder should lean on him. "What's wrong, Addison?" Perhaps he had puahed too far, made her remember something that went in deep. Her saw the pills and frowned, "Are you in pain?" He asked, worry following through every part of his body.

katielove2

Post by katielove2 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:01 am

She nodded and couldnt speak for a second she moved her sweater off showing her tank top and the beginning of a long bruise on her back that would go around her back to the opposite side but the back hip (right to left / ) she popped a few pills into her hand and in her mouth she grabbed onto him. She had been in an accident and she still had a mark to prove it. for the most part she was fine but every so often she would either get very sick or she would feel an extreme pain. She put her sweater back on as she tried to not ever make a huge deal about it. she held her stomach however feeling the pain and the sickness. she didnt want to skip however as she felt it was in fine condition to stay. she sighed "I just need a minute for the meds Hades.. I'm f-" she had started to say something but saw something in his eyes that she saw as very different from anyone else.

12maori3

Post by 12maori3 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:18 am

Hades calmed himself down before he burned down the entire school. He could already feel the frustration of not being able to do anything for Addison setting in. He knew close to nothing about humans, only that they were fragile. Here Addison was, clearly in so much pain and he could do nothing.

When he saw the bruise on her back his eyes blazed with the fire he couldn't set as he then picked up in his arms in one fell swoop. He fixed her sweater and as she atrwmpted to tell him she was fine he gave her a look that told her not to dare lie to him. He and her-Persephone has made that promise and had never broken it. Stiffly, Hades shook his head, "You're not fine. Where is your home, I'll take you back," he was already out of the school past the school guards who left him alone due to the intensity that was virtually rilling off him.