[One]Sad Song (katielove2)

katielove2

Re: [One]Sad Song (katielove2)

Post by katielove2 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:52 am

Addi nodded softly and stayed close going with him. She followed close behind and sat down looking around She heard Hades and looked at him, his face looked very serious. She nodded quickly when he mentioned him being Hades she knew this though. When he mentioned being the ONLY Hades she shook her head but quickly was proved to be wrong when he showed her fire. she didnt say anything she didnt know what to say
"OMG I feel the blade on my neck”
“Shut up slut, or I’ll cut this vein & you’re dead"

12maori3

Post by 12maori3 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:10 am

When Addi said nothing Hades narrowed his eyes and shifted. Anyone who knew him well might have said he was actually nervous. "I cannot say much," he rememebered the rules. He could not give her any hints as of who she was. But he could give as much information about himself, "But I have to live among these humans until something extraordinary happens."

katielove2

Post by katielove2 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:30 pm

She watched him and tried to find the rigt words to say but she couldnt she couldnt help but curious like a child. She nodded to him about not being able say much she slid out of her side and slowly eent to his she gently took his hand while he talked sbout living with humans. She began to move it and tuoch it play with almost wuietly as if trying to figure out if there was trick. "They put you up to this didnt they..." she looked up st stared right in his eyes thinking he will still faking it. She had always been obsessed as a child that much showed. But when she tried to share her joy she was called crazy for thinking the story they were always told was wrong. She got up and as she thought about those memories she had she teared up turning away from him she cared about him and she didnt know why she was getting this upset much more showing it she whispered "i trusted you i let you see all of me..."she said talking abuot her deepest passion that was sprawled around her work area. "How could you do this to me hades..." she and ran into the bathroom where she began to cry slowly believing he was being used as a tool for her humilition. She had been strong a long time ago but she had quickly been struck down and became timid, quiet, somewhat depressed, and sensitive. She never had a reason to not be since those days she felt her own color dimming as she hid in bathroom shaking her head covering her face as she leaned against the wall sliding doen to where she was sitting aganist it her knees up to her face trying to think if maybe she was harsh...saying mean things she got up and washed her face with water and sniffed wiping her eyes she walked out and sat in her booth her eyes facing the table quietly
"OMG I feel the blade on my neck”
“Shut up slut, or I’ll cut this vein & you’re dead"

12maori3

Post by 12maori3 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:03 pm

Hades sat stone still when she asked if 'they put him up to this'. That was when he knew she didn't believe him, and that perhaps he had made a dire mistake. He stood up to go after her as she ran to the bathroom but stopped himself. The thought that he was causing Addison pain was enough to make him regret. Hades actually regretted something for once in his immortal life. He sat down in the booth, thinking Addison had ran away. Soon enough however, he felt her sit across from him and looked up. His cold eyes pierced into hers, trying to decide if he should take the leap that could possibly give him his wife back, or backfire so that he would have to wait decades before he could talk to her reincarnation again.
"Addison," he decided, "I'm not joking. No one put me up to this. I am god of the Underworld," he put his hand up for effect and all the lights turned off, then back on. He placed his hand on the table and it was filled with food. He took her hand and immediately the cafe was gone. They were standing on the side of a street, everywhere conversations in french going on around them and in front of them sat the Eiffel Tower. He snapped his fingers and once more they were in the cafe, the table of food still there.
"I would never lie to you, Addison. I wouldn't be here if the circumstances were not as dire as they are now."