The Return Of The Lost Princess

Jasmine
Silver

Re: The Return Of The Lost Princess

Post by Jasmine » Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:13 pm

Rosa looked over at Liza sadly, a few tears rushed down her face. She never seen Liza ever cry before, it was strange to her. She was always one of the happiest people, making jokes, and just cheering them up. Now she seemed so broken. Rosa also noticed how hurt the knight looked, like he hated seeing her cry. She felt the same way. She looked up at Gormahl when she heard his voice before nodding, wiping her eyes. Rosa followed him and pouted slightly. "I've never seen her cry before.... Will she be alright?"

Even though Will said it wasn't her fault, it felt like it was. Liza should've been there, even if they decided to start a war anyway, she could have helped him. She didn't even get to say goodbye to him or say that she loved him. The Prince took her only family from her. Liza's mother was already gone because of her, and now her father? He was taken from her. Even though he didn't allow her to do what she wanted, he loved her and wanted her safe. Liza felt bad for worrying him by leaving like that. That was on her. "I'm sorry for leaving... I could have at least been then. I swear I'll end them for this."

Liza slowly let go of Will, not really wanting to. She just wanted him to hold her tightly and tell her that everything would be alright, but now wasn't the time for that. She looked up at him with tears still rushing and gave him a weak smile. "W-we have to go now.
Its gonna be dark soon and we gotta start heading back and find somewhere to rest."
She was gripping onto his arms and slowly let go before dropping to the floor. Liza's legs felt weaker than she thought. She slowly forced herself up before walking over to grab her sword, her body starting to ache a bit. "Gormahl! We're leaving now, let's go! I've got a job for us...."
The nipple of your dreams is actually my nipple of your nightmares.

Trooper FN-86
Member+

Post by Trooper FN-86 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:50 am

"Yeah...she'll be fine." Gormahl said to the little centaur more confidently than he felt. That knight had dropped some heavy news on her, her reaction made sense. It wouldn't surprise him if she was never quite the same. However shortly after taking Rosa away Liz called them back. Clearly she was still upset, which worried Gormahl. He was pretty sure what her next job was going to be, a revenge job.

Liz...can I talk to you for a second..." the half orc said as he lead her a little away from the knight, just far enough to speak to her privately.
"Liz...I know your upset but it'll be dark soon. Your tired, your upset, you need to rest, really think about what were going to do.

_____

Yes we should..the sooner the better.
On the way I'll try to catch you up as much as I can.
Will said as he stood up. Liza then called for her companions, who spoke to her privately, while will went to check on shade.
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck

Jasmine
Silver

Post by Jasmine » Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:40 am

Rosa nodded before turning her head when she heard Liza's voice. She looked up at Gormahl to see what he would do. She slowly started to walk back to where the were before going over to the bag she left, putting everything back in there. She was worried a bit because people were known for being more reckless when upset. Liza just found out her father died and something like that could make a person do a lot of crazy things. Rosa would just have to keep a close eye out to make sure her friend was alright. She knew she wasn't able to help out much though.

Liza held onto her sword a bit weakly before hearing Gormahl's voice and turning her head in that direction. She nodded before slowly walking over to him, looking a bit unwell. "Do you need something?" She listened to him before nodded with a weak smile and standing up as straight as she could. "Don't worry about it, I know what we're doing. I'm not going after him, yet. I'm just finding a safer place to rest, is that alright with you and Rosa?" She slowly put her sword away as she spoke with him, feeling like she was just gonna pass out. Everything was happening so fast now and she wasn't really sure what to do during something like this.

Trooper FN-86
Member+

Post by Trooper FN-86 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:34 pm

"Rosa would be happy following us into a jail cell. I'm not worried about her, I'm worried about you. We'll rest up tonight but Liz, you can't jump headlong into battle right after hearing that kind of news.
That's how people die."
Gormahl said, trying to get Liz to understand his point of view. Right now she was emotional, which was understandable but dangerous. She might get reckless or obsessed, so focused on revenge she doesn't see any other dangers. Gormahl didn't want to lose her just because she ran headlong into a trap.

________

William, satisfied shade was alright and nothing was removed, climbed into the saddle and rode over to Gormahl and Elizabeth. "I saw an inn a ways back. Seemed friendly enough. Let's head there for the night."

Jasmine
Silver

Post by Jasmine » Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:57 pm

Liza thought about it for a moment before slowly nodding. He was right, she couldn't go right now. She didn't want her friends to get hurt because of her and she was already hurt and weak. She chuckled softly. "You're right about that, but I still plan on murdering him and his father for their crimes. I shall take over their kingdom too, then we will be at peace. I shall not punish anyone else, just the killers." She thought about how she would do it, she wanted them to suffer before she ended their life. Maybe fake their marriage before feeding the prince to his father or the other way around. As for their kingdom, Gormahl and Rosa could help with that.

Liza wasn't planning on going back home so suddenly, but things had changed. She was wondering who was in charge of the kingdom. She turned her head towards Will when he started to talk and nodded. "Shall we?" She smiled at them before heading over to Will. "Who's in charge of the kingdom now that my father is gone?"

Rosa put the bag over her shoulders before standing up with a small smile, going over to Gormahl. "We get to stay at an Inn? I wonder what type of food they have." She giggled excitedly, feeling a bit hungry and really wanted to eat. She would be able to rest in a warm bed too!

Trooper FN-86
Member+

Post by Trooper FN-86 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:23 am

"Last I heard lord Reginald had taken charge of the kingdom, but I've been away for some time." Lord Reginald was practically an uncle to Elizabeth growing up, a great friend to the royal family and an excellent leader in these trying times. Will certainly hoped he was still in charge, though he did recall an argument among the leading lords as he was leaving. A few of the worse lords in the kingdom were more worried about stance than the war, and argued against Reginald being leader because his lands were taken. Will had faith Reginald somehow calmed them, but the very idea that he may not be in charge anymore frightened the knight, and wanted to get home faster.

Jasmine
Silver

Post by Jasmine » Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:56 pm

"That's good then, I thought I would have to take my throne back. I was worried because what if someone tries to get in my way and get hurt? I can't allow them to do things like that. When I'm queen, things will have to change for the better." Liza thought about it for a moment as she stood there. She knew the Prince wouldn't fight back, he would have someone else do it. He was always foolish, so she wasn't very worried about anything. Tricking him would be easy. She smiled at Will softly. "Shall we go?"

Trooper FN-86
Member+

Post by Trooper FN-86 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:18 pm

"Let's". the knight replied simply as the group made their way to the inn. Along the way will recounted battles and everything the princess missed in her time away. Wills knighthood, the slaying of the Eastern Drake, and the way the Tikan ruled their conquered lands with an iron fist.

"As we get closer we'll have to be careful...every Tikan soldier has been tasked with killing you on sight...We'll have to sneak you back in" William said just as they arrived at the inn. "I'm going to take shade here to the barn...why don't you three go ahead and get us a room for the night...I won't be long".

Jasmine
Silver

Post by Jasmine » Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:18 am

Liza followed the knight and listened to everything he had to say with a little frown. She missed a lot when she felt and she knew she should have just stayed there. Something in her couldn't. She wouldn't marry the Prince, unless she was planning on doing something. Yet again, she cpuld kill him the night before. They normally did a feast before and after the wedding.

"I'm not too worried about them. I have a few plans of my own too. I know the Prince well enough to have one or two tricks up my sleeves." Liza chuckled before looking over at the Inn and nodding. "I'll meet you in." She smiled at him before walking in with the rest of them to order two rooms, it would be cheaper than getting four separate rooms.

Trooper FN-86
Member+

Post by Trooper FN-86 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:28 pm

"Hello, welcome to the Dragon Scale inn...I'll be with you in a moment." the innkeeper said as he was cleaning some glasses. As he stood up and looked at the group his smile faded slightly. "Good evening...I assume your wanting a few rooms. I have one condition. The centaur has to stay in the barn."

At this point William walked into the inn

"Is There a problem here?" "I don't want any trouble...I just can't have centaurs in the inn. Centaurs sleep in the barn.
Ill be more than happy to serve her, let her sit in the hall,
But our beds are not made for centaurs."