The Return Of The Lost Princess

Jasmine
Silver

Re: The Return Of The Lost Princess

Post by Jasmine » Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:53 pm

Liza chuckled a bit before nodding, looking down at her lap and bit her lower lip. "It wasn't anything personal though, we just needed things and I wasn't gonna kill him." She looked up and them before growling a bit when Rosa was helping her with her back. She got a bit worried when they asked where Will knew her from. She wasn't sure if he would tell them if he would tell them where she's really from.

Rosa smiled lightly at Will before nodding. "That's where I get most of my skills from. This isn't my first fight with Will." She laughed, shaking her head. She remember how much fun she had with him while learning. He was always very strong, but she had her skills too.
The nipple of your dreams is actually my nipple of your nightmares.

Trooper FN-86
Member+

Post by Trooper FN-86 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:30 am

"And with any luck it won't be the last.
Elizabeth, I don't know what all you or your friends know but you're needed at home...desperately.
Will said, still avoiding flat out saying what happened or revealing to much. He was sure she had chosen trustworthy companions but until he knew them better he figured he'd play things close to the chest. The truth could easily turn the princess from friend to payday.

______

Needed at home? Any idea what he's talking about Liz? Gormahl asked, noticing Will was avoiding saying exactly what was on his mind. Part of Gormahl was use to it, people don't really trust half orcs, but this seemed different. Like Liz knew what he meant. Gormahl simply waited to see what Liz would say.
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Jasmine
Silver

Post by Jasmine » Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:48 am

Rosa frowned softly when the man said that Liza was need at home. She didn't know much about Liza's past because she never liked to talk about it. She didn't realize that she might have a family, but was she going to leave them to go back? Liza was like a family to her and didn't want her to leave. She started to patch up her wound, holding in her tears. "You're.... Leaving us?" She mumbled.

Liza sighed softly with a small frown, not looking at anyone. She had to think about it. She left for a reason and wasn't planning on coming back yet. She would have to marry the prince and be stuck there! She wouldn't be on adventures, wouldn't have friends, and have to be an obedient wife. What if her kingdom needed her? Liza wouldn't be able to defend them because she's not allowed to. "I know I am... Just not ready to go back so suddenly." She looked up at Gormahl before sighing. "I may or may not be a princess, who probably ran away from home for a very good reason."

Trooper FN-86
Member+

Post by Trooper FN-86 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:18 am

"Princess...are you...the runaway princess...the lost princess of Tor? I've been pulling cons with the princess of Tor!" Gormahl asked, not believing that he missed that for so long. She arrived in Redbridge around that time...she always took extra precautions against Torish marks..how could he have missed it?

______

Elizabeth, I know it's not what you wanted but it's necessary. You know I wouldn't have cone otherwise. When you ran away the Prince got very upset. His father demanded a union of our countries one way or another, then the war started. We've been fighting non stop for years... Will pleaded, recalling how difficult the last few years had been. All the bloodshed, the violence, the endless battles, it was getting real bad. Tor had nearly fallen, only a few strongholds remain and they were becoming weaker every day. The people needed their princess, and he was going to get her one way or another.

Jasmine
Silver

Post by Jasmine » Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:55 am

"Yeah.... I'm that one. I just didn't want to be one anymore! I was born a princess, but meant to be something more. I don't want to marry anyone I don't love." Liza frowned, thinking about what to do. The Prince had always had his panties in a bunch and acted like a brat, getting upset over something so stupid. She refused to be married to an idiot like him. He acted all big and strong, but would run from danger. She sighed softly before standing up when Rosa finished up. "Is that so? Those two were always bitches! I don't understand why I have to be the one to marry someone like him. Be trapped for the rest of my life."

Liza paced around for a moment, thinking about what to do. She couldn't just let her kingdom get attacked by foolish people. She stopped and looked over at Will. "I'll go, but on my own terms. I will fight my own battles, they're coming with me, and I'm not marrying that idiot. I might end up killing him if that happens." She shook her head.

Trooper FN-86
Member+

Post by Trooper FN-86 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:22 am

" Oh we're far past marriage, though that might be necessary if all else fails..." Will began as he stood up. He really wished he didn't have to bear this news, especially in front of strangers,
But there was little choice. He sighed as he continued. "..I wasn't sent here to make you come back and marry anyone...I was sent to find Tor a leader. Liza...Your father...fell on the battlefield a few months ago. Sense then Tor has been without a crowned ruler. I was sent to find the sole heir...bring her back to give our people hope again."

He was silent for a moment, trying to let all the news seep into the princess's mind. " I'm sorry I had to be the one to tell you."

Jasmine
Silver

Post by Jasmine » Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:58 am

"If all things fail, I'll kill them both. I can't risk them hurting anyone." Liza started to think about everything that was happening. She was gone for so long and hadn't seen her father, he was probably worried about her. She froze when Will started to talk about her father before staring at him. Liza laughed a bit, thinking he was just messing with her. "Stop joking like that, its not funny." She shook her head before looking back at him, noticing that he wasn't laughing.

Liza frowned, becoming a bit angry and couldn't help herself. She balled her hand into a fist before swinging at his armor as hard as she could, not caring if it hurt her. She was mad at everyone, mainly herself for not being there. She kept swing her fist at his armor as hard as she could while yelling at him. "Stop lying to me! Don't do that to me!" Tears started to rush down Liza's cheeks and her hits became weaker. "He's fine!"

Trooper FN-86
Member+

Post by Trooper FN-86 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:20 am

Will in a moment of pure sympathy took hold of the hysterical princess and held her close to him. He wasn't sure how his armor would feel so close to her but he didn't care. On of his oldest friends had lost her father, she needed comfort.

I know...I know...let it all out...I felt the exact same way.... He said in nearly a whisper as he recalled the tragedy. We were defending the settlement of Rosewood. I was leading a charge against their front lines...the king was back with the second wave waiting to join us...And they were ambushed. He fought bravely...but ultimately fell to a stray arrow. As did my father...who was serving with the kingsguard. When we got back he was barely alive...his last thoughts were of you. He asked that I find you...And here I am.

Jasmine
Silver

Post by Jasmine » Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:44 am

Liza stopped hitting Will's armor when he grabbed her and held her. She sobbed and clung onto him, not wanting to let go. She left like it was all her fault. She ended up killing people by running away and now she had no family left. She even killed Will's father too. Liza didn't know this would happen though. She didn't plan on people dying or getting hurt. She just wanted to choose what to do with her life and didn't feel like she was able to rule yet. Now she really wanted to kill them for what they had done. Her people needed her and she was about to end them for their crimes.

"I swear, I'll kill them all! I didn't know they would do this! I'll make them pay.... Please." Liza was doing something she never done in front of others before. Sobbing. She held onto Will tightly, not wanting him to let go of her. She felt like she would collapse if he did. She felt bad for what she did to Will. Liza took away his father, her teacher, someone who she had respected greatly. She also took away her father, he didn't do anything. "Please.... I'm sorry." She didn't care who was looking at her anymore. Liza hadn't seen her father in years and now she wouldn't be able to. She knew just what she wanted to do to them now.

Trooper FN-86
Member+

Post by Trooper FN-86 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:51 am

It's ok...it's ok...you are not to blame..."

Will said to the crying princess. It was true, no one in the whole of Tor blamed her for the war, but that spoiled brat Prince of Tikus and his villainous father. The nations of Tor and Tikus had been at each others throats for generations, if it hadn't been the princess something else would have set those two on the war path eventually. But she would always fell as though it was her fault...And that was wills doing.

He could have told her later...away from these strangers...but he just had to rip her heart out now. Part of him just wanted to get it out of the way...but watching her cry hurt him more than any sword could. Surely there was a better time...a better place...but now he'd never know.

______

"...uh, Rosa, let's...um...do something else. Over here..." Gormahl said somewhat unnerved by everything happening before him. For one thing he had never seen Liz cry before, it was weird seeing it. He understood how bad she must have felt, and decided to give her and the knight a bit of privacy.