The Return Of The Lost Princess

Moderators: Moderator, Admin, Developer

Jasmine

Re: The Return Of The Lost Princess

Post by Jasmine » Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:01 pm

Liza smiled when she hit the man and felt his blade slicing her back, cutting the bottom part of hood right off. Her back was bleeding a bit and she quickly faced the knight, frowning to herself. "I've faced many men before. Rich men, cowards dressed as knights, even woman. Not many are strong enough to last a round with me. I'm impressed with your skills, but you surely won't win, my friend." She backed up, untying her hood because most of it had gotten ruined anyway. Might as well use it. Liza quickly took it off and tossed it at the man's face before lifting her leg up, going to kick him in the chest. She didn't care if he saw her face anymore, he wouldn't be able to tell anyone once she was done with him.

Liza was a bit confused how this guy knew so much. Most of the knights from her kingdom knew nothing, they thought they did though. This man? He was fighting like someone she knew, but who? The man who taught her? Wasn't possible. Who every it was, he was good. Better than she thought he would be. She planned on pinning him down and unmasking him if he fell to take on look before knocking him out if she could.
The nipple of your dreams is actually my nipple of your nightmares.

Trooper FN-86
Member+

Post by Trooper FN-86 » Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:28 pm

Under his helmet William grinned as he saw his blade cut this theif down to size, but she was not easily deterred. Before he could get a look at her face the girl threw her hood at his helmet, and went to kick him in the chest. Before he lost his balance he grabbed her leg with his free hand and brought her down with him. On the ground the hood came off and he finally got s good look at his assailant, and couldn't believe his eyes.

"Elizabeth?!?!...Elizabeth it's me..." William pulled off his helmet as he got to his knees. "...It's William. Liza it's will.
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Jasmine

Post by Jasmine » Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:35 pm

Liza was a bit shocked when the man grabbed her leg and pulled her down with him. She wasn't expecting him to do that. She lost her balance and fell onto the floor with a frown on her face. She brushed back her long hair and sat up, looking over at the man. She was about to reach for her sword, but stopped once the man started to speak. Liza turned her head to face the man and her eyes widened a bit when she realized it was William. She tilted her head slightly, catching her breath before laughing. "I was wondering why you were so good. I ran into a lot of knights and guards, but they weren't that good. Surprise! I'm alive.." She smiled awkwardly at him before looking away for a moment. She hasn't seen Will in years and she probably had some explaining to do.

Liza acted like she had gotten kidnapped or something, with the whole bloody dress and everything. She didn't know that they were still looking and she didn't realize that he was probably worrying. ""Its been awhile... Does the Prince still have his panties in a knot? Also if I would have known it was you, I wouldn't have attacked or tricked you to take your things."

Trooper FN-86
Member+

Post by Trooper FN-86 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:21 am

William laughed a little at Elizabeth. She seemed so much like she was when she ran off. Memories of their training flooded back into his mind, which also brought back bad memories of the war.

It's ok Liza, but i'm afraid it's much worse than that. We need to talk."

____

Gormahl and Rosa were on their way back, finally catching the horse when they saw Liz and the knight sitting near the trees, talking. What on earth was she doing? Conning him? The love play didn't usually make an appearance in this con. Worried about how to play along he pulled his blade and looked at little Rosa. "Go find out what she's up to, I'll keep low for now."

Jasmine

Post by Jasmine » Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:00 am

Liza frowned slightly when Will said they needed to talk. She didn't know if it was bad or good, but it worried her a bit. He had been looking for her, was it her father? Did something happened to the kingdom? She sat up straight before nodding slightly. "I understand, I have been gone for a very long time. Did something happen while I saw gone?"

Rosa was walking next to Gormahl and looked up at him before nodding, then looked over at the two. "I'll take the horse with me." She held onto the horse as she slowly walked over to the two, hoping that nobody would get hurt. She walked up to Liza and noticed her bloody back. "Your back!" She dropped to the floor behind her and whined softly.

Liza heard Rosa's voice before turning her head and smiling at her. "Don't worry about it! Its just a scratch, I'll live. Where's Gormahl?" She asked before looking around, having a feeling that he might try to attack Will.

Trooper FN-86
Member+

Post by Trooper FN-86 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:22 am

Yes...a lot happened while you were gone, but we should probably talk somewhere more private...and get your back looked at. William said just as a little centaur arrived leading shade. She seemed to know Elizabeth, and a third person known as Gormahl. That sounded like an orcs name...was she working with the half orc he meet earlier?

"Friend of yours Liza?" Will asked as the centaur looked over her back.

Jasmine

Post by Jasmine » Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:50 am

Liza nodded before looking back at Will. "Kind of. She's more like a daughter because she's so young and it would be weird to be friend's with a child that young. Her name is Rosa and Gormahl might kill you, sorry." She smiled before looking around. "Its fine! I know him!" She called out, frowning still. What had happen? She was too busy saving other people, killing evil things, and stealing while her kingdom was probably in danger.

Rosa took the bag off her shoulders before opening it, grabbing cloth. She pressed it against Liza's back to stop or slow down the bleeding. She felt bad that she had gotten hurt and wanted to help anyway she could. Rosa noticed that she seemed upset though and didn't want to ask why. She looked over at the man before trying to hide behind Liza.

Trooper FN-86
Member+

Post by Trooper FN-86 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:33 am

We all know him...he's the guy we're trying to rob! The half orc shouted as he stood up from his hiding spot and put his blade. He wasn't sure how Liz knew this random knight but he hoped he was a friendly. Last time Gormahl spent a lot of personal time with a knight he ended up with a new scar and a large bounty.

____

"Seems like you did well for yourself...not sure I care much for your career choices but I'm sure you had your reasons." Will said as he looked over the approaching half orc, who was apparently a con artist and swordsman. Odd company for a princess. He wondered if they even knew who she really was.

Jasmine

Post by Jasmine » Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:12 am

Liza turned her head to face Gormahl and shook her head. "We're not robbing him anymore, we can find someone else. I knew him before I met you guys." She looked back at Will before shrugging lightly with a laugh. "I haven't been doing all bad, I promise. I've been really helpful too actually!" She rubbed the back of her neck before looking over at Gormahl and chuckled at the way he was acting.

Liza never really told them who she really was and she never told them about Will either. He probably would have stold from her if he knew that or try to get a reward. They knew her name was Liza, but they didn't know that she was princess Elizabeth. "He's not mad, just.... Shocked to see me here."

Trooper FN-86
Member+

Post by Trooper FN-86 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:36 pm

"I'd be shocked to if I was him...old friends rarely meet during a mugging." Gormahl said as he approached the group. He sheathed his blade and stuck his hand out to shake the knight's hand. "I'm Gormahl...sorry about earlier, just business. So how do you know Liz?" The half orc asked, curious about how they knew each other.

_____

"Pleasure...I'm William." The knight said as shook the half orcs hand. Dispite his skinny frame his orcish strength was apparent.
"I grew up with Elizabeth...my dad taught us how to fight. She was always faster, but I was better at defense." will said, unsure how much information he should share with Elizabeth's criminal cohort.