Star Wars: Return of the Sith

Reaper109

Re: Star Wars: Return of the Sith

Post by Reaper109 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:16 am

Ravex looked at the trooper, being Alex, and replied in a worried tone. "Things aren't looking good, one light cruiser is about to come crashing in a ball of fire, we are outgunned but luckily our sorties have taken out one of the sith ships, if reinforcements don't arrive soon sad to say it but we might be facing a loss. How goes the mission, did we get what we came for?"

Budderzim
Bronze

Post by Budderzim » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:31 am

Alex sighs when she heard the news of the space battle. "Yeah. At least we found one of them. Get everyone ready to evac, we should be getting out of here soon. I have a feeling that they have ground forces here by now. Doesn't help that I don't have my armor with me." She said to Ravex. She then looks at where she came from, waiting to see Jason and hopefully the Jedi as well.
"You mind telling me what you're doing on that ship?"
"Sir, finishing this fight."

AnimeFanV2

Post by AnimeFanV2 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:45 am

Kalek received Rodian's message and searched for the troopers once again. He turned a corner and saw republic troops landing on the ground. Unlike the crowd he casually walked towards them, hands going into his pocket. After a few moments he was the only person left from the crowd in the area, with the rest having left the area. He continued walking towards the dropships as silence enveloped the area.

Eragon
Bronze

Post by Eragon » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:51 am

Rodian triggered the dropship he had disabled so if it turned on it would blow up. He quickly made his way to the city as more rebublic transports arrived. White armoured units crowded the area and by the time he is te metres infront of the main force all the civilians had already fled.
He took off his cloak and let it drop to the ground. Unclipped his saberstaff and activated it. The blood red blades appeared, a trooper’s nightmare.

Lilu was very confused she simply sat in the shop and let everything unfold. She heard a few shouts and pieced everything together. The Republic came looking for Jedi as well as the Sith and now apperantly there is a gaint battle in orbit.
Huh. Never thought I would get myself stuck in this situation.
Just as she was about to stand up and join the Republic, a Sith Lord appears and stares at the troopers.

She immediately jumps between him and the Republic, activates both her sabers.
Bad tempered, fire breathing, overweight lizards :D :) ;)

Budderzim
Bronze

Post by Budderzim » Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:15 am

Alex was a bit shocked at how quick this all happened. First with the suspicious man walking to the dropships, then the Sith igniting his saberstaff and the one relieving thing was a new Jedi jumping in to help. She quickly aimed her E-11 at the sith, hoping that Jason and the Jedi they found in the Alley would soon get there. She had to make a choice, hold fire until the sith make the first move or order the troops to open fire on the one with the saberstaff. Simple seconds seemed to turn into minutes as she thought of her decision. Everything slowed down for her as she kept her aim steady. Either way, they were more than likely going to lose a few troopers, but she knew that if the troops didn't move first, more would die.

She looks back at her allies that had just gotten off the dropships then back to the sith and the Jedi. She needed to fire upon the sith but also needed to make sure the Jedi wasn't hit. She opened comms with the other troops, including Jason to make sure he didn't stumble upon a battle unknowingly. "Everyone, fire on my mark." She said quietly, hoping the sith couldn't hear. Turning off comms she stares at the man with the red blades. "Stand down or we will open fire!" She said loudly to him.

Argonaut24
Bronze

Post by Argonaut24 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:23 am

Jason having seen the Sith approach his trooper, had rage build in his eyes. He climbed a building and free ran across the roofs to the area of the battle. Hearing Alex's comm, he spoke into his own, "Fire on my mark, I'm almost there. He drew his knife and looked at the man with his hands in his pockets. He backed up and then ran and leapt off the building launching himself at the man with knife in hand, "Fire now." He quickly landed on the ground short of the strange man and rolled into it. Then launched himself again pushing off the ground a few feet away from the man intending to body slam him like a hammerhead corvette.

Budderzim
Bronze

Post by Budderzim » Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:32 am

Alex watched Jason launch himself at the man. She then looked at the troops. "You heard him! Fire on the one with the red blades!" She yelled at them. She took a few steps towards the man and the jedi, then opening fire upon the sith. "Jason's a crazy bastard." She thought to herself as she fired at him. She was as ready to fight as she possibly could be, taking out her vibrosword and holding it as she used one hand to fire at the sith. She had hoped they would have enough time to evac the troops and Jedi but they were too slow. She knew that fighting a lightsaber she had a chance, but she didn't have anything to counter their force abilities.

Reaper109

Post by Reaper109 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:41 am

Ravex was completely shocked by Jason jumping off of the building towards the Sith, Ravex instantly reacted to the word "fire" and pelted off a couple of rounds towards the sith with the red sabers, he pulled out his vibrosword towards the sith Jason was aiming for and prepared to fight with everything he had, before he charged towards the sith he yelled at the top of his lungs "For the Republic!"

AnimeFanV2

Post by AnimeFanV2 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:51 am

Kalek noticed the soldier jump off the roof and move towards him, and rolled his eyes. " Fool" he said to himself as he sent a force push towards Jason while moving away incase he somehow dodged the force push. He kept his remaining hand in his pocket and his attention was now fixed on Jason.

Argonaut24
Bronze

Post by Argonaut24 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:58 am

The blast shot over Jason as his momentum carried him into the man. He tackled the man hitting him with 200 lbs of muscle. As they flew through the air, Jason had his knife and pistol drawn and he rolled away after they hit the ground. He fired several shots at the other Sith and stood up to reapproach the downed Sith. This would not be the first Sith he killed. While on Belsavis, he took down 5 acolytes in total through out the entire battle, only 2 in melee combat though. And this Sith wasn't any different.