Star Wars: Return of the Sith

Budderzim
Bronze

Re: Star Wars: Return of the Sith

Post by Budderzim » Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:25 am

Even though Beta was absolutely cold, she managed to enter a trance of deep thought once more. She beat herself up mentally for being stupid and not wearing warmer clothes but she thought it would be a much quicker mission. She didn't trust the Jedi, especially Cal as something seemed off. He didn't seem like a normal Jedi or a Sith. Perhaps he was one of the rare Gray Jedi. Or maybe he was something else so powerful he deceived them all with each move and led them further into his pen only to try and get the Sith into a slaughter house. Either way, she wouldn't trust him for a while. She then tried to think on the others. Navarr seemed nice for a Sith master. She wasn't used to kindness because of her mother. This thought made her wrap the cloak around herself even tighter.

Now to Kalek. She could tell from exchanged dialogue between him and two of the Jedi that they knew each other, and were more than enemies. She sensed that he enjoyed their company. After going over everyone in the group, she was brought to her past. She thought on Korriban and the training she went through as a child. She reflected on every moment she saw and questioned it. She snapped herself out of the trance before she started to question the sith, though the betrayal didn't help that.

She looked up at the forces, gripping her lightsaber and ready to fight if needed. She shivered again, feeling the cold wash over her like a wave. She watched the enemy forces she once called allies and listened to Navarr speak as she assumed he was coming up with a plan. She tried to bring her limbs closer to her body to try and preserve what heat she had left.
Light can't survive without Darkness and Darkness is nought without Light

simpleroot

Post by simpleroot » Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:48 am

Amitsyut tried to keep his temperature up on the ice planet, gazing at Navarr.

"No, Navarr. No one knew." he said, looking around for any shelter.

Milyar a few parsecs away when the battle had taken place, on a Sith Battle Destroyer in a fleet. He hasn't done much in the past days, he wanted action. That's when he was called by one of the commanding officers to meet someone through the holopad. He didn't expect much, probably another Master who wanted him to investigate some planet that was suspected to be a Republic base, but it wasn't that. And so it was, it was the fleets Master, Milyar

"Master, what task do you have for me?" asked Milyar, crossing his hands.

"It's coming from the top, Milyar. You're going to hunt down some Jedis...and Siths. Listen, Master Navarr's fleet didn't succeed so the Emperor had to take it down, he escaped apparently. Right now they are on Rhen Var, we don't know where exactly but close to the tomb." commanded the Master.

"How many Jedi, master?" asked Milyar, contemplating on the difficulty of the mission.

"We don't know exactly, your only task is: kill anyone that's not allied with the Empire. Understood?" replied the Master.

"Yes, master." confirmed Milyar.

"Don't fail the Empire, you might receive help but I task you a transport ship with some troopers, it's not much but I know it's enough for you." said the Master, entrusting Milyar.

The holopad conversation was closed, Milyar headed to the hangars and went into the transport ship along with the troopers, heading for Rhen Var. He soon saw remains of the crashed Republic and Sith fleets. Milyar commanded to land somewhere near the tomb.

Trooper FN-86
Member+

Post by Trooper FN-86 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:02 am

"You and beta could approach the base claiming to be sent to help hunt me down. Once inside you lead them on a wild goose chase, deactivate the droids, and we should be able to clean out the few remaining troopers and leave before anyone notices."

Navarr suggested, knowing the plan wasn't perfect but could at least get the frozen beta out of this weather. If it worked the men would leave and they could leave quickly and stealthily. If it didn't...the bloodbath was destined to happen anyway.
Last edited by Trooper FN-86 on Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

simpleroot

Post by simpleroot » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:42 am

Amitsyut nodded at Navarr's idea, gazing at Beta.

"Hurry, Beta." he said as he took initiative. Amitsyut and Beta walked faster until they reached the base, being greeted by the troopers there.
They were given access inside, the leader of the trooper squad coming up to Amitsyut.

" I and my companion here are hunting Master Navarr, a traitor to the Empire. I need you to help. Get your troops and head north, you'll see them.
We'll be following after Beta here will get better, she's freezing.
" commanded Amitsyut at the leader.

"We can't do it, si---" said the leader before getting stopped.

Amitsyut raised his hand and used the force to slightly grip the leader's neck.

"You will follow my orders or be called traitors of the Empire and hunted down one by one." said Amitsyut to the restrained officer, letting him go.

"Y-yes sir! Come on! We're goin'!" shouted the leader at his troops, heading north.

"Beta, go find some warmth, I'll deactivate the droids." he said to Beta, activating his lightsaber before going mayhem on the droids.

Budderzim
Bronze

Post by Budderzim » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:48 am

Beta had followed Amitsyut while they were going around the base. She didn't speak at all and when Anitstut was heading for the droids she nodded to his command and went looking for warmth. While walking around she found a large coat that seemed to have no owner near it. After looking around she grabbed the coat and put it on over the cloak. She also tried to find a fire of some sort to help her warm up quicker. She loved the warmth that the coat brought her and she smiled to herself for a moment before going back to a blank expression.
Last edited by Budderzim on Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Light can't survive without Darkness and Darkness is nought without Light

idontevenknow

Post by idontevenknow » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:55 am

Kynigos slowly turned to look over at Cal. “Undo these restraints. Let me go. I take one of those fighters and lead them away. We go our separate ways.” Kynigos demanded, pausing very briefly before adding, “Or, I simply start yelling, and those soldiers come running, along with whatever reinforcements the Emperor seems worthy of skinning your carcass.”

Eragon
Bronze

Post by Eragon » Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:47 am

Lilu stayed in her fighter for the time being. She had everyone’s location on her short range radar. She kept her ship on low power mode to keep it from freezing. She contacted Ryben, “what are you guys doing?”

Rodian climbed into his own ship and contacted Navarr. “If you need air suport I’m in my ship.”
Bad tempered, fire breathing, overweight lizards :D :) ;)

Trooper FN-86
Member+

Post by Trooper FN-86 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:01 pm

"Understood Rodian. We're preparing to leave the planet.
Carefully approach my position and prepare to cover our escape."

Navarr said to his apprentice as he watched Amitsyut and Beta approach the base. He smirked slightly as a trooper was raised into the air by a force choke. As the bounty hunter threatened to scream he pulled his lightsaber out and placed it by his neck.

"If you so much as raise your voice it'll be the last thing you do."
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

simpleroot

Post by simpleroot » Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:48 pm

Amitsyut cleared out the war droids before signaling the group to come, he also noticed a transport ship passing by.

"We have to get out of here..." he muttered, waving at the group to hurry.

Milyar noticed the tomb was already deserted, no one. He talked with the pilot and they decided to head to a nearby base to get organized and search for the Jedi. The transport ship made his way there, but it seemed there was already someone there. He saw a figure through the storm waving at a group nearby. Milyar counted the group plus any possible enemies inside.

"Do we engage--?" asked a Trooper, readying this gun.

"No, they are too many. Rhen Var won't forgive us, let them leave and we'll follow." said Milyar as he commanded the ship left sight of the group and land somewhere nearby where the ship can detect anyone leaving the area with a ship.

"We'll play the waiting game..." muttered Milyar, smirking.

idontevenknow

Post by idontevenknow » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:58 pm

Kynigos’ eyes stared up at the Sith as he threatened him. “I don’t fear death, Sith.” Kynigos responded, his tone hard as steel. “You will take these restraints off. You will release me. And you will not pursue. Otherwise, we all die in this wasteland. Jedi and Sith alike.” Kynigos challenged, backing away from the Sith and pushing himself to his feet. He continued to back away towards the base.

In the snow, Kynigos’ plain armour blended in fairly well. However a Saber would stick out like a sore thumb.