Star Wars: Return of the Sith

Argonaut24
Bronze

Re: Star Wars: Return of the Sith

Post by Argonaut24 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:48 am

"Kalak, my friend, it all depends on how your friends behave." As Cal got closer to the crashed ships, he picked out shapes of figures, when he got close enough, one man approached him which appeared to be a Sith Master judging by his saber. This suspicion confirmed itself when Navarr introduced himself. "Yes, I have a ship located at the old Republic base several clicks from here. That Mando prisoner has a bounty on his head from the Republic, I recognize that armor. He'll bring hefty credits, enough to live on. Once we get away from the Emperor's forces." Cal looked at his group, the Sith were really easy to join in. It showed how weak they were or that they were scheming to kill the Jedi. He would keep his eye on all of them.

idontevenknow

Post by idontevenknow » Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:04 am

Kynigos chuckled softly to himself when he heard the man speak. “Navarr, you’re a Sith. You go into Republic space and they slaughter us all. Get me a com system, and I’ll get your ship.” Kynigos stayed as he stared down the Jedi. The Sith teaming up with the Space monks would certainly complicate Hong’s...

AnimeFanV2

Post by AnimeFanV2 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:06 am

" Alright old friend." Kalek said to Cal.
Content for now, Kalek fell into silence as they encountered Navarr's group. No doubt the other sith and the cathar would wonder how he knew both Ryben and Cal, but if asked he would let one of them explain it.
Last edited by AnimeFanV2 on Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Budderzim
Bronze

Post by Budderzim » Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:09 am

Beta watched them, enjoying the slight warmth the cloak brought her. She closed her eyes to try and relax. She had many thoughts going through her head. Mainly being of the betrayal and what consequences killing a council member would bring. Anyone paying attention to her would notice she was in deep thought, especially those who were force users.
Light can't survive without Darkness and Darkness is naught without Light

Argonaut24
Bronze

Post by Argonaut24 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:20 am

"BE QUIET MANDOLORIAN SWINE!" Cal knew what this Mando did. Why he was wanted. He lost a friend to this man. A master at the D'Qar temple that had helped win the mandolorian war and had taken care of Cal like he was his own flesh and blood. This master was brutally murdered by this filthy war dog. The anger was building in Cal.

Trooper FN-86
Member+

Post by Trooper FN-86 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:35 am

"Once he reveals what he knows I'll consider it. For now he's my prisoner..." Navarr said before turning back to the bounty hunter. "...and you were hired to kill me. I wouldn't give you access to a com system while were so close to those paying you."

Navarr then turned his attention back to the group. He could feel the anger growing inside the lead Jedi. Apparently the mandalorian had a history with the Jedi and the republic...fascinating. Kalek also referred to the leader as old friend, it seemed this Jedi knew much.

"He does make a point...As it is your ship i suspect we're escaping to republic space. I will not be treated like a prisoner. Nor will the Sith under my command."

Navarr said to the Jedi, standing his ground for the sith's rights. They may be fleeing the empire, but they would have some dignity as they did.
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

idontevenknow

Post by idontevenknow » Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:45 am

Kynigos didn’t like this scenario at all. “Stop being so foolish and listen to me, Navarr!” Kynigos snapped. “If you board a Republic ship and try to leave, the Emperor’s fleet will tear you to pieces. I can get us a ship, and we can slip away without them even knowing. But if you think for a moment that this man won’t kill us all, you’re a fool!” He yelled, pointing his finger at Cal.

He glared at the man. The Jedi. Hatred boiled up inside his heat, then he got an idea...Start a fight...

“Jedi...Your brothers died like dogs.” Kynigos began, before spitting on the ground. “I executed them one by one. Televised it even...” He spoke. “You should know, they begged like cowards...”

Budderzim
Bronze

Post by Budderzim » Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:48 am

Beta heard the yelling and it snapped her out if deep thought. She grasped her lightsaver tightly under the cloak in case a fight broke out. "Everyone needs to hold it. We are out in the open. The Empire could send fighters down any moment to search for us as well as troops. We need to go." She said.

Argonaut24
Bronze

Post by Argonaut24 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:05 am

Cal binded Kynigos' hands and lifted him up and shoved him forward. "Move! Now! Before I severe your head from your miserable body." Cal would keep the mando in his sights at all times and guide him toward the old Republic Base. "Master Navarr, you and your fellow Sith will not be bound but I will have to take your sabers once we get to my ship for safety reasons. Once we get to my hide out if you go typical Sith and destroy and enslave things, we will have issues and you will be thrown into a sarlacc pit." Cal smiled, "No hard feelings." Cal shoved the mando again as a blizzard appeared. Snow was blowing everywhere and if it wasnt possible, the temperature seemed to drop.

Budderzim
Bronze

Post by Budderzim » Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:08 am

Beta now gripped her saber even tighter. She didn't trust Cal and she definitely didn't want her saber taken away.