Star Wars: Return of the Sith

Trooper FN-86
Member+

Re: Star Wars: Return of the Sith

Post by Trooper FN-86 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:20 pm

"You are in no position to negotiate, and I have nothing to offer you for your precious deal."

Navarr said as he watches the mandalorian attempt to trip UV in a desperate bid to survive. However he underestimated the droid. The leg sweep didn't bring UV-3 toppling down, instead he stood there for a moment as he balanced on one leg. Soon his leg was back down and was again nearing the bounty hunter.

"The only deal you can make with me is information for your life."

He said as he looked over and saw a group slowly approaching him.
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Budderzim
Bronze

Post by Budderzim » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:26 pm

As Beta walked with the group, she saw three figures in the distance, one of which looked like a droid. She was shivering as she had barely any cover from the cold. She looked around at the group then spoke up. "Anyone got a jacket or something I can use?" She asked, her teeth chattering when she was done speaking.
"You mind telling me what you're doing on that ship?"
"Sir, finishing this fight."

idontevenknow

Post by idontevenknow » Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:57 pm

There wasn’t anything for Kynigos to tell. Not anything that wasn’t already blatantly obvious, but he had to come up with something. So, the deceitful man would play his part, and send Navarr on a goose chase.

“Ok!” Kynigos snapped as the Droid gripped his wrist. “I’m not about to die for the secrets of some Sith! All I want is a promise that you don’t abandon me on this planet, or kill me once you get what you want!” Kynigos pleaded. He would bide his time until he had an opportunity to run or strike back. Whichever came first.

Trooper FN-86
Member+

Post by Trooper FN-86 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:02 pm

"I can promise one of those things...UV secure the prisoner."

Navarr said, prompting UV to roughly bring the bounty hunter to his feet. He was certain the bounty hunter knew something useful, whether he knew it or not, and one one way or another he'd get it out of him. It wouldn't be easy, the mandalorian handled torture well, but it would be done.

With the bounty hunter secure Navarr looked over at the approaching group with light saber in hand. He could now see Jedi within the group. An unlikely alliance...but desperate times call for desperate measures.

Gecko
Bronze

Post by Gecko » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:32 pm

Ryben took the cloak with absigh of relief and a quick nod of thanks. She was about to wrap it around herself, but then caught sight of Lilu again. Approaching the sentinal, Ryben offered it to her. She would need it more than herself. "Can you walk alright? I can help you if you need it."

Ryben glanced back at the strange trio they were approaching, complete with a droid, a Sith Master, and an imprisoned Mandolorian. An odd group. Hopefully they wouldn't try anything.
To quote Hamlet Act III, Scene iii, Line 87..."no."
Superhero Sandbox: Fusion
Art Thread: Don't Look Here!

idontevenknow

Post by idontevenknow » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:52 pm

Kynigs didn’t fight as the Droid hoisted him up, not did he make any motion to flee the droid’s grip. His eyes floated to an approaching group. Jedi.

“Navarr, I’ll tell you what you want, but I won’t work with the Jedi or that filthy Republic.” He warned. Kung is wouldn’t be opposed to working for Navarr, if it was beneficial. After all, he was a gun for hire. Loyalties changed all the time. However, Kymigos would sooner die than aid the Republic in any way.

Trooper FN-86
Member+

Post by Trooper FN-86 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:28 pm

"At the moment our options are limited...I seem to recall my way off this planet being shot out of the sky." Navarr said as he looked back at the bounty hunter. The thought on depending on his former enemies for help was not one he liked but at the moment it was all that was available. So Navarr swallowed his pride and stepped towards the group to greet them.

Budderzim
Bronze

Post by Budderzim » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:32 pm

Beta saw Navarr and approached him. She thought it'd be best for a Sith to greet him. "Navarr? I'm Beta, the one who wanted to ambush the Jedi." She said, looking at the droid and Mandalorian.

Trooper FN-86
Member+

Post by Trooper FN-86 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:31 am

Navarr looked at the shivering Sith and removed his cloak to cover her. She was so eager to jump into battle she left the fleet and narrowly avoided the betrayal. Had she stayed she might be dead right now.

"Perhaps if we had done that we wouldn't be here now..."

He said before looking at the others in the group. Kalek was with a Jedi he assumed was his cousin Ryben. There were two other jedi with Rodian and Amitsyut. Navarr looked to the oldest looking Jedi and introduced himself.

"I am master Kell Navarr. Do you have a way off this planet?"

Budderzim
Bronze

Post by Budderzim » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:42 am

Beta was eager but also hesitant to let him put the cloak on her. During her training under her mother, she had thought that no one, especially other sith were capable of kindness. The cloak wasn't great but it helped nonetheless. She wrapped it around herself, trying to warm up as best she could. She then heard what he had said. "They might especially want me dead since I killed a dark council member." She said before Navarr walked off.