Blight Of Glass

HoneyBuzz
Bronze

Re: Blight Of Glass

Post by HoneyBuzz » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:50 pm

The night passed rather quickly, with dark clouds rolling in by the early mornings. By the time Pepper awoke, rain had begun to fall softly outside. She laid still for a moment, listening to the soft patter of raindrops on the old roof, before finally rising. She rubbed her eyes, semi-confused as to why she was in a bed. Pepper looked around at the others, who all seemed to be asleep aside from Momotaro. She frowned grabbing her hat from the floor and setting it on her head. “Did you not sleep?” She asked Momotaro, sliding out of bed. Her feet hit the floor, which was a little cold. It was almost the end of summer, and the cold had already seemed to start setting in. She shivered, before sneaking quietly towards Mack.
She kneeled by his side, gently holding up his damaged hand. She unwrapped it and looked at the damage; it seemed to have healed a little bit. She sighed, quickly rummaging in her small bag. She pulled out a greenish-blue paste, quickly applying it to the hand. Pepper hummed quietly as she changed Mack’s bandage, before shaking him gently. “Wake Up..” She said softly. She did the same to the others, before leaning against the doorframe near Momotaro.
y'know, like ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Nya *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Soupster

Post by Soupster » Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:55 am

( the following was meant to be a flashback. But it still happens but idk what GUV wants moon to do so I’ll elabrate on this)
Axel was still asleep. For the most part though. Something did come to him in the form of a dream. He started to move in short little spasms and every now and then muttering to himself about someone. It was too low of a pitch to hear though what he was exactly saying. Suddenly He then grabbed his claymore and slashed at a bed. This happens to wake up the little Moon. This happens to wake her up and in a bit of annoyance she slapped him. Really hard. Hard enough to both knock him out of his dream ,wake him up, and launch him across the room a little too. Forcefully awoken at his landing and his claymore banging the side of his armor he woke up.” I’m awake.. Everything hurts And with that Axel opend his eyes. His head ringing a little and vision hazy. There was also a little handprint right next to his scar he had. “ Who the hell slapped me?” He looked around the room and Saw the people who were awake...And a very annoyed looking Elemental.”...What happened? ...” He saw his Claymore and a slash mark on a bed. Putting two and two together So another one of these mornings.
Idk what I do

GUVII

Post by GUVII » Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:04 am

Moon lightly waves her hand which smokes from the sheer impact she imprinted onto Axel's face, then glanced up at Axel as she lightly pouts. "Chu could has hurt someone! Next time I take sword away so you dun chop Pep's head off!" She squeaked, and then Tess started laughing "Wow, you were actually slapped by Moon, I've never seen her hit that hard with just her hand... then again..." She remembers when Moon went crazy in a AlTechCo facility, and started going on a killing spree... "Yeahhhhh... I think she only used a small fraction of her energy..."

Moon then hurried over to a random place of the room, away from Axel, just so happens to be in front of Momotaro, as she decided to sit down on the floor, and relax a little.

Mama Happy
Silver

Post by Mama Happy » Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:36 am

All night long, Momotaro had been thinking about what to do once they arrived at Jiril Forest. Of course Juju would be there waiting for her, but how would the others react? Hopefully Juju had stayed in the spot she told him to stay when she returned. Her thoughts were interrupted by the sound of rain and Peoper’s voice. ”Huh? Oh, I guess I was too excited to sleep. But I wish I had more self control... I’m really tired-!” Momotaro jumped when she heard the sound of skin being smacked. For such a big and powerful Orc, she seemed to jump at everything. "Oh, dear.." Momotaro chuckled a bit and rubbed the back of her head. Then she noticed Moon walking up to her and sitting down. This tiny Elemental had appeared last night and she already showed what she could do. In fact, everyone showed what they were capable of, which only added more stress to the Orc.

"You're... You're so tiny.." She mumbled, pointing at Moon as she leaned forward a bit to get a better look at her. "Wow~ Elementals do come in all shapes and sizes, just like Tess said!" Momotaro said happily, standing up and scooping Moon up with one arm while holding her bat with the other. "Mack's not the shortest one now!" She said, having her trademark smile. She glanced over at Mack who seemed to be knocked out cold. "I'll carry Mack on the way to Jiril Forest. You've all shown what you can do and I wish to show you what I'm capable of as well." Momotaro said softly, still holding onto Moon.
InquisitorRothus wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:43 am

Magnol92

Post by Magnol92 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:02 pm

Mack heard the fuzzy voices of everybody, but by time Momotaro finished her sentence he could fully concentrate. He looked towards his hand and processed the fact that he was going to be carried. ''My hand...Who took care of it? Well, you know that I wont be fit for a while...And I just wanna say this. My arm might have to be amputated before we even get to the tomb if we're lucky. No matter how much healing or numbing goes into it...This is the...'' He began tearing up. ''The same thing that killed my father, my mother calls it the growth spurt from Hell. It starts off all innocent and small with a puny rash, then it builds up really quickly, eventually getting to the point where you'll have to hatchet it off. My dad didn't use anything to help himself out, so he died. I'm gonna be following in his footsteps soon enough. The amputation has a large chance of death, and it's still shockingly big if you get some royal level treatment.'' Mack finished explaining, before looking at Moon, this new weird space kid cupped in Momotaro's arms. ''What the fuck?! Nobody told me there was a kid in the room! Why is Tess's daughter just randomly hanging out?!''

He jolted up, still weak but strong enough to face the wall. ''Let's hope she didn't hear that. Let's just hope I don't go out.'' Mack sighed, before lying back down. ''I give you permission to carry me, Momo.'' He added, a slight annoyance in his voice.

someguywithakeyboard

Post by someguywithakeyboard » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:27 pm

"LUKE!" James shouted, rocketing awake from his sleep, sweat covering his face and a look of distress on his face. James wrapped his arms around himself before looking around and noticing the others and immediately composing himself. It was a dream, the same dream that had haunted him for the past 5 years, but he put it out of his mind as he got to his feet.

"So...Morning all..." He said, looking around, noticing Moon and raising an eyebrow, "...Who're you?" He asked.

Soupster

Post by Soupster » Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:27 am

“ Well moon if you want to take my claymore than take it. There’s water outside so I’ll be fine” Said an somewhat annoyed Axel. The handprint still hurt. It was small but it dig into his scar a bit. That scar remended him of some unpleasant memories, but he didn’t care. Right now he was focused on Mack’s arm. He flasked some of the stuff on it and it looked barely any better. Maybe it’s some sort of illness or something Ike that. The bandage looks like it wa- Axels though process was cut off by a sudden yell from James. He looked over at the man. All nervous and sweaty. Almost as if he’d seen a ghost or spirit. ” Mack are you ok? You seam like you’ve seen a ghost.” A ghost named Luke it seamed.Hey if you need someone to talk about the past my offers still there.” Axel then walked over to the window to open it. The rain slowly falling outside. Reaching out his hand and arm were slowly building up a blob of water. Once it was enough he closed the window and the water engulfing his hand floated up in the air. It turned into a small little flying serpent. It floated around the room as Axel started to play a song with his trusty flute. It’s serene song was said to make rain fall. It’s notes were slightly changed to avoid its rain effects.
Idk what I do

GUVII

Post by GUVII » Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:03 am

Moon lightly blinked at Momotaro, and then squeaks quietly to herself as she is cradled in Momotaro's arms. She doesn't move much, other than looking around the room, as others talk about Mack's hand, something about Luke, the claymore, and with the occasional reference towards herself... Moon.

Tess however lightly laugh at the comment regards to being Moon's mother. "No no, were nowhere near related. Moon is entirely different from me, she can wield not only Elemental Energy, but Mana, and Corruption energy to a certain degree... That and she relies on the Moon aspect, she's a Lunar type Elemental, designed to be defenders of life itself, you are looking at a warrior... Despite how small, and adorable she is sometimes, she can also be a real threat if one dare test her oath." Tess explained, as Moon lightly nod.

Moon lightly sits up in Momotaro's hold, and then climbs up on to her shoulder, and then on top of her head as she lays down flat like a hat. "Besides, Tessh can't summon a Elemental Aspected weapon like I can, she was pre-war Elemental, she is older than me by a long shot, however... Her lifetime is by far a confusing one, forever stuck in a loop, she dies, only to comeback to make changes to the timeline once more from what she had learn... Like a natural respawn system..." Moon added, while looking at the others.

Moon's attention is brought back to Mack's hand "I can chop it offz for chu, and cauterize the wound before it becomes infected at the same time, however to rebuild your hand will take time, I can do that later, but I can also amputate now..." She offered to Mack.

Mama Happy
Silver

Post by Mama Happy » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:50 pm

Momotaro chuckled when Moon crawled on top of her head and laid down. "For such a tiny person, you sure have a lot of abilities to you." Momotaro said smiling. She looked towards Pepper who stood by her and spoke, "We should get going. We do have a long ways away." Momotaro said, scratching her cheek and then looking at the group as Mack agreed to allow her to carry him. The more you move, the more the infection is going to spread, we can't risk it." She said softly. Momotaro walked over to Mack and bent down, her back facing him. "Best to get on now so you don't waste your energy." Momotaro smiled at Mack. She held onto her spiked bat in her right hand and had her left arm behind her to hold onto Mack as he climbed on. "It'll be good to go back home, even if it's for a little while." She said happily, trying to stay optimistic even when she was tired. Hopefully, they found Juju soon so she'd be able to take a nap.
InquisitorRothus wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:43 am

Magnol92

Post by Magnol92 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:03 pm

''Oh god no!'' Mack shook his head at Moon, before realising how horrified he sounded. ''Err, well, it's best if we just wait and see first.'' He then looked at his arm. Just the start of yesterday was okay, he may have been embarrassed but more or less he was okay. But now...Now his arm was destroyed and he didn't even find a single threat yet. Only false alarms. Speaking of threats, he thought about his shadow, he knew about Kolos, his guardian for when blacked out. ''Well, I think you've met ''him''. A shadow guy probably came out of me and began attacking whoever caused that annoying earthquake. His name is Kolos, one of three of my shadow guardians. He probably caused more harm than good though.''

Mack shortly after climbed onto Momotaro's arm. Listening to Momotaro talk about going back home. ''You mean your species resides in Jiril forest? Well, if you come across a skinny blue one. Please tell him that he still owes me fifty dollars, I did what he asked and he just disappeared. Orcs can sometimes be greedy I guess, or maybe it's just that one guy.'' He then shrugged. ''I guess it's up to you to show me if it was a coincidence or not, eh Momo?''