Deadrising: A new generation

Moderators: Moderator, Developer, Admin

Strider03

Deadrising: A new generation

Post by Strider03 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:11 am

8 years after the fire bombing of Los Perdidos California, an outbreak occurs in Denver, than it reaches Fort Collins and so on. Turning out to take over a large section of Colorado. Survivors are stuck within the quarantined sections. Stranded and fighting for their lives, some want to find out who or what started the outbreak, and stop the source before it gets stronger. Others just want to leave and keep themselves safe. Whatever the wishes may be, it's more than likely that they are left for dead. So they must do one of the two, hold out for a survivor to get them to safety, or take matters into their own hands and go as far as you can. It is unknown what will be done to the quarantined sections as of right now, but that is not a matter. Now, it's time for action, fight and survive!

Deus Arctos

Re: Deadrising: A new generation

Post by Deus Arctos » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:22 pm

(I'm gonna mark this for now, I'll be posting later today)
"Be cautious of Bears at all times, even when being Mauled by a tiger." -Craig Benzine

The Alt-Rick

Post by The Alt-Rick » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:32 pm

Billy is just sitting in a Target aisle with a glove and baseball just patting it into the glove relaxing and paying attention to the noises around him. He sees a Target employee in shrdded uniforms come running over panting.
"Oh thank God, it's just a kid..."
"Yeah man... just a kid."

He gets up.
"Your clothes look pretty banged up. Did you get bitten?"
"Wha...what?"
"Did you get bitten? Don't worry. I know from experience you won't turn into a zombie just by getting bitten. At least I don't think so. But you will hallucinate. For a while there I was ripping up my other cards and saving Micky Mantle. Fuck Mickey Mantle. He's had so many reprints it's not even worth the paper it's printed on anymore. Not to mention yeah, he was a good batter... but he pitched like a first year."
"Wha... what are you talking about?"

Billy throws the ball right past the Target employee's ear and hit's a shuffling zombie right in the eye. The impact causes the eye to dislocate and hang from it's vein and the zombie runs toward him and Billy makes a break for it and expects the Target employee to do the same.

But even with the depth perception loss, the Target employee is still fumbling and crying like a baby. He was bitten and didn't respect Billy's question so screw him. As the employee hallcuinates pretty bad seeing the zombies as much more terrifying than they actually are, he ends up grabbing more zombie's attention flailing around with that wounded one and attracting more of them. But this works favorably for Billy as Billy knew there were several in the store scouting up and down specific aisles. That's why he stayed put. They saw this guy was weak mentally and physically, and they went in for the meal. He can't blame them. Such is the way of the world...

He opens up a Snickers bar and eats it, reading the paper wrapper factoid about basketball and thinks:
"What a stupid ass sport... was basketball designed for women to watch a bunch of tall dudes with no skill bounce their balls around?"

He tosses the paper behind him where a zombie running toward him trips on it, and as he falls down Billy crawls between his legs and makes another escape for the entrance to find there's road warriors torturing the zombies and just being decadent baffoons.
"You know what? I'll take my chances with you greenhorns until a protagonist comes along and I can take his epic loot."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Y-RmfB ... LZK1G10r4d
Starting credits as game designers and stuff are displayed as the PC presses his save file lol.

Deus Arctos

Post by Deus Arctos » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:57 am

"Geez... so many whiners lately. Wahh I need Zombrex for my daughter, Wahh I need orange juice or I won't let you use the sporting goods shop for gear, Wahh I can't find my husband! Oh blow me. Bastards are lucky there were enough zombies to murder. Otherwise I would've just walked away." Sonny mumbled, cracking a zombie's skull open with a metal baseball bat covered with razors, blood spattering across the wall nearby, and some runny liquid seeping out onto the floor, a mixture of rotted brains and blood, no doubt. After ripping his weapon from the corpse, Sonny placed his weapon inside of a golf bag that he had slung over his shoulder, various handles sticking out of it. "Now then... where the hell is this guy? He's supposed to be in the food court somewhere... what the hell was his name again? Ricky...Robert...Randall... Rocko! That's what it was, Rocko!" Sonny looked around, keeping an eye out for another whimpering survivor who was afraid of these stupid zombies. The male whistled to himself as he searched, surprised and disappointed that there weren't many zombies in this area of the mall he was holding up in. "Rocko! I'm here to save your lousy butt! Your wife sent me, hurry up and come out or I'll leave ya for the shamblers to chew on!" He shouted, going through a Mexican resteraunt, fixing some overturned tables as he searched.

As if on cue, an obviously scared man appeared from behind a countertop, two frying pans in hand. "Get back! I don't have anything to give you!" He shouted, his voice quivering.

"Well..." Sonny began. "You've got a nice cast iron with my name on it." He said, a small smirk on his face as he spoke. Instead of freaking out, the man simply sighed and tossed the pans down, obviously not cut out for fighting. "Okay! You win! Just don't hurt me!" Sonny rubbed between his eyes and groaned, already annoyed with the man's behaviour."Didn't you hear me? I'm here to save your scaredy cat ass! Your wife sent me. Y'know, Reah, or Rachel or somthin'..."
At the mention of his wife, Rocko perked up and nodded, picking up the pans and handing the cast iron over to Sonny, ready to follow him.
"Well, that was easy. Thanks for the pan. Just stay behind me and we'll be fine. Oh, and don't touch the golf bag."
"Be cautious of Bears at all times, even when being Mauled by a tiger." -Craig Benzine

Strider03

Post by Strider03 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:34 pm

Max was making his way through a wide array of locations, trudging and running through horde after horde, limping from bad landings and battered from road worriers and zombies. He hears chatter not too far from where he stood, he went to investigate. He saw more road worriers "Oh more road worriers, that's refreshing" he cracked to himself. He wasn't in the mood for a fight, so he tried to sneak by. After getting passed a few openings, he thought he was out of their sight. Shortly after, he kicked a can by mistake, a zombie shrieks, alerting the horde. "Aw shit, here we go again!" He shouted before running off. After climbing to a higher area and staying quiet, Max noticed that he wasn't much further from the road worriers than he was before. He was a bit nervous, staying alert and ready for a fight to go down. Until than, he decided to sit down and rest for a bit, hoping the pain from the bad landings would go away.

Deus Arctos

Post by Deus Arctos » Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:35 am

Sonny walked through the mall with Rocko practically clinging behind him, obviously quite nervous and scared of literally any noise nearby. Sonny rubbed his head, quite bored with the small amount of zombies in the way, he had only bashed about two or three of them on the way to the safe room.

Strider03

Post by Strider03 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:14 am

Max noticed an area with a staggering amount of zombies, god knows he had less than enough experience to deal with a hoard that big. He noticed a pawn shop to the left of where he stood. He sighs, "Does the "nick of time" cliché ever fail? Whatever, i'll take it" he said as he walked over and inside. After he took care of the zombies inside, he found a megaphone inside. Moments after examination, an idea strikes him like lightning. "Ok, so i have a megaphone in hand, if i find a radio or record player, and an album, i could set them all in a spot, putting both on full blast, and lure the zombies over! These things are full on idiots, like they would know the difference". Max looks outside, spotting Sonny. Not knowing if he was mentally stable, he decided to keep his distance, although he was far enough already. As he rummaged, the sound of an object hitting the floor would pop up from time to time, followed by Max silently shouting an obscenity. Later on, Max found a record player, "Superb!" he exclaimed "Now all i need is a record to lure them" he added. He than walked out, leaving behind the items in a random spot of his choosing to find any type of record, noticing Sonny getting only closer, and closer. Max than realized that trying to avoid contact is all but futile, he than raised up his hand and waved. "God i hope this guy isn't some kind of wacko..." He sighed to himself