Gods of School

Moderators: Moderator, Developer, Admin

BlondieBoy

Re: Gods of School

Post by BlondieBoy » Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:10 am

"I'll call them in 10 minutes, give me 10 minutes!" Poseidon yelled as he ran from Mrs. Goodman. He just wanted a moment alone with Mica. To give her a gift.
Gay Owl Ship

Mama Happy

Post by Mama Happy » Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:18 am

”Boy! It’s just a shirt! I ain’t gonna give you ten minutes! I don’t know what you’re gonna do in ten minutes!” She shouted. The two were now causing a commotion as the downstairs classrooms had a few students peeking their heads out of their classrooms to see what was going on.

”So that’s why-!” Mr. Reed had gone off task with his lecture, somehow ending up on Star Fields. Though, he heard yelling and opened his door to see Mrs. Goodman chasing after a student who was shirtless. ”Oh dear...” He grumbled.

Miss. Torres looked up from her book. First period was her planning period and she heard yelling. She noticed two people dart by her door and walked over to see who was ruining in the halls. When she heard Mrs. Goodman tell someone to put on a shirt, she panicked a bit. Is it that boy I allowed to not wear a shirt? She thought. Stepping out of her classroom and jogging to see where the two were. Miss. Torres could run in heels surprisingly.
Marshmello wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:02 am
Gay owl Ship

BlondieBoy

Post by BlondieBoy » Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:13 am

"Nuh uh, I need 10 minutes!" Poseidon yelled, arriving at the water fountain he told Mica to meet him at. Instead of staying at it though, he went into the men's bathroom right next to him.

------------------------

Asher bumped Luna as Percy ran straight past the music room, tailed by Mrs Goodman. "New kid on the block already got himself in Goodman's crosshairs." He shook his head and flipped his short hair.
Gay Owl Ship

Mama Happy

Post by Mama Happy » Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:31 am

”You’re pissin’ me off!” Mrs. Goodman shouted angrily. She noticed him dart into the mens bathroom and sighed in frustration. ”You can’t stay in there forever. You’re gonna have to leave sometime soon. Or I’ll call the school’s security-! Ya know what? Screw it! I’mma fall them right now.” She said, pulling out her phone and quickly dialing the school’s security team. ”I ain’t got time right now. I need y’all to come to the men’s bathroom on the first floor and make it quick, I’ve been chasing after him for awhile now.” She said, quickly hanging up and keeping and eye on the bathroom.

Miss. Torres noticed Mrs. Goodman standing by the mens bathroom and quickly ran over to her. ”Are you chasing that shirtless boy?” She asked nervously. ”Yeah. Why’re you askin’? You saw him earlier?” Mrs. Goodman asked, crossing her arms. ”Maybe...” Miss. Torres seemed ashamed of herself. ”And you didn’t bother stopping him?! What type of teacher are you?” Goodman shouted at her, even more pissed off than she was before. Torres flinched by this and whimpered. ”I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to!” She said. ”Guess I gotta handle shit myself.” Goodman said, as the school’s security cane and Goodman nodded her head, pointing towards the bathroom. ”Make sure to call his guardian once you grab him.” There were two buff men who entered the mens bathroom and saw Percy.
Marshmello wrote:
Gay owl Ship

Faelight

Post by Faelight » Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:45 am

Riley smirked upon noticing the smile that had been brought to the cute girl's lips. She certainly came from good stock it seemed. The redhead made sure not to make her chances of looking at the girl obvious, or that they were talking. Best not to let the teacher catch them chatting or anything like that. Plus she'd rather not anyone know her identity while in this infernal class. Those crystal blue eyes couldn't help but gazed upon those lovely legs as they were crossed. A rather vulgar thought crossed the young girl's mind, daring not saying such a thing aloud. Most would say she was a brute but and thus would expect vulgar things to leave her mouth without a care." It would seem that a goddess walks among us then. Certainly a goddess of beauty no less." Riley commented, keeping her voice low and her eyes even lower for she dared not look the girl in the eye.

It was likely she wouldn't even let the lovely new girl see her face just yet. Seeing as no one is to know that the most feared fighter was in music class of all things. Later, if things went well then perhaps she'll surprise the girl in the hall and speak her name then. Her crystal haze turned towards the door cautiously as there seemed to be commotion of a boy running shirtless through the halls. Many of the boy's here were insecure like that, used any chance they had to show off to the school. Who knows, maybe they'll dare to come up to her and ask for a challenge or something.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Micaiah was cautious as she seemed to skip through the halls towards the meeting point. She was curious to see what Percy wanted from her and that was so important. Eventually the commotion down the hall could be heard and the girl slowed her pace. She stopped skipping and took more cautious steps as she approached. It sounded like the teacher was still chasing after Percy just to get him to wear a shirt. Silently she laughed at the idea of chasing so much commotion over something so little it seemed.

Mica knew to be careful though and slowly followed the noise, eventually coming to where she could see what was going on. Percy seemed to duck into the boy's room by the water fountain that she was told to meet up at. For now the best option seemed tk be to hide and wait things out, or to see what happened next. Percy seemed to be quite entertaining thus far.
PRAISE THE GOD DAMN GAY OWL SHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BlondieBoy

Post by BlondieBoy » Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:05 am

Once Percy had run into the bathroom, he had dug out a shirt he had folded small and tucked into his shorts pocket and put it on. When the security team came in, he was washing his hands and splashing some water on his face. He put a hand up in a hi gesture to the security guards, said "Yo." on his way out of the bathroom. Once he was out in front of Mrs. Goodman, he took a drink from the water fountain and ignored the teacher, waving happily to Mica.

--------------

Asher raised his hand and waved at Mr Reed, pantomiming a bathroom dance.
Gay Owl Ship

Mama Happy

Post by Mama Happy » Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:30 am

”Oh! Asher, you’re allowed to go. Just be careful, alright?” Mr. Reed said, stepping out of Asher’s way so the boy could go. ”Siren. Could you go check what’s going on out there? You’re part of the Student Council, so I’d like you to go see what’s going on. If that isn’t too much to ask, of course.” He said smiling.

”Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Hold on a damn minute!” Mrs. Goodman said, pointing at Percy. ”That’s the boy right there! He had a shirt the entire time and didn’t bother to put it on? Oh, boy you picked the wrong day to mess with-!” Mrs. Goodman was held back by one of the Body Guards as she thrashed about. ”Let me hit him right in crotch! That’ll make him think twice before messin’ with me!” She shouted angrily. Miss. Torres looked at Percy and was a bit sad that he was now wearing a shirt. She liked it when he was shirtless. With that tanned skin, and those rippling abs... Oh how that made her happy! She walked over to him and placed her hand on his shoulder. ”I suggest you get going before the Guards can’t hold her back anymore.” She whispered to him, smiling.
Marshmello wrote:
Gay owl Ship

BlondieBoy

Post by BlondieBoy » Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:49 am

Percy nodded, and left the scene to go over to Mica. Once he was with her, he shook his head. They couldn't take the time for it right now, not with it being so high profile. Instead he took her back to the music class that she had pointed out on the tour earlier. As he entered he noticed Mr. Reed and made a shy wave towards him.

-----------------------

Asher made his way down the hallway to the bathroom, and bumped into poseidon and mica together. Asher's eyebrow twitched in annoyance, as he walked past the two of them.
Gay Owl Ship

Kali

Post by Kali » Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:57 pm

"Of course it isn't too much trouble," Siren replied as she got to her feet, following Asher out only to stop when the two were at the door. She backed up to let them inside.
Without hatred, your life is pointless... but this hellfire, isn’t it what supports your legs?

FeatherBlood

Post by FeatherBlood » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:39 pm

Chronos rubbed his eyes with his finger, already somehow tired from the whole situation. "I don't Mica is fully at fault here. Pretty sure one teacher granted us permission to leave while the other didn't know the situation yet." He sighed, but nodded in agreement. "And that's what I'm worried about. The fact that Poseidon has dug himself a hole only means it's going to get worse. You know what he's like, normally when he tries to get himself out, he just digs himself deeper." It seemed Chronos had been doing a lot of sighing over the past few minutes, as he did it once again. "Fine. Let's go back to class. Pretty sure I can lead us back with this map that mortal girl provided us with." Looking at the paper, he began walking while figuring out the direction. As he passed Cupid, he heard what he mumbled. The time god patted Cupid on the head as he walked passed on their way back to the class. "Don't worry, just hang on a minute longer. Pretty sure your mother is back in class, so lets get going then." He looked about, making sure no one heard him as he proceeded on.

Luna's expression clearly showed she wished she was somewhere else right now. Not only did she have to sit through music, she was without Mica and now Asher had left. Uuuuhhh. It's times like these I wish I didn't go to school and just skipped it... Again... Luna looked up as two people entered as Asher and Siren, Luna only remembered her as the student council president, left the room. Her eyebrow twitched slightly as Luna spotted Percy enter the class room alongside Mica. ... Why is Mica alone with him...!? I thought there were more of them... Could he have-...!? Luna clenched her fist slightly, gripping the pen she held tighter than normal. Due to playing a lot of video games and anime, Luna's mind has been known to cause her to overthink things with bizarre scenarios. For example if someone she didn't know walked into a classroom with her closest friend, Luna on occasions may think the situation completely different to what it actually was.
When you feel so lazy you want to sleep at all times and still do all things necessary in life