Gods of School

Moderators: Moderator, Developer, Admin

Kali

Re: Gods of School

Post by Kali » Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:58 pm

Maria sat in her seat, feeling uncomfortable now. She was a bit confused why he asked the girl her name when they obviously knew each other, and the way the girl acted and sounded, they could have been closer than just friends. Either way, it seemed like he was done with their own conversation, so she just got up and moved a couple seats down and sat quietly.
Without hatred, your life is pointless... but this hellfire, isn’t it what supports your legs?

Jasmine

Post by Jasmine » Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:04 pm

Hades noticed that Maria moved away from him and was wondering why. "Hold that thought, I'll be right back." He got out of his seat and left his bag there before walking over to where she was now sitting. He sat down next to her and stayed quiet for a moment before looking over at her and tilted his head a bit. He normally didn't do this before and he thought it was weird too, but she was quiet and seemed upset in someway. He never was good with humans. "You alright?"
The nipple of your dreams is actually my nipple of your nightmares.

Kali

Post by Kali » Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:07 pm

She looked up to him. "Oh... Yeah... Just thought... You'd might want some room, is all. I didn't want to be in the way." She smiled lightly. "Last thing I want is to be in the way.."
Without hatred, your life is pointless... but this hellfire, isn’t it what supports your legs?

Mama Happy

Post by Mama Happy » Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:35 pm

Mr. Reed jumped whne he heard his name being called, but relaxed once he noticed who was calling him. Turning around, he smiled at Raylee. ”Good morning, Raylee. Seems like you’re in a good mood.” He chuckled softly. ”And what thunderstorm? I didn’t hear one last night.” Mr. Reed was a very deep sleeper, so he had no idea there was a thunderstorm. ”You really seem to care a lot about your horses.” He said, crossing his arms and smiling. Mr. Reed noticed a couple of unfamiliar faces and raised and eyebrow. ”Ah~ I See we have new students!” He said happily, his tone a bit more different then when he talking to Raylee a second ago.

Cupid looked at the notepad that Mica had handed them and turned away in disgust. ”Well, she must be nice to you since you’re mute. But are you seriously that blind?” Cupid asked, looking back at Mica. ”You must be really innocent then...” He mumbled, tapping his chin and looking back at Mica.
Marshmello wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:02 am
Gay owl Ship

Beautiful Death

Post by Beautiful Death » Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:38 pm

"I chose Liliana." She said smiling, "Works well enough considering." She giggled gently, "What about you?" She tilted her head curiously.
~RIP~
Savannah P. Smith
10/12/2000 - 3/23/2017
Love you, little sis...Fly high <3

BlondieBoy

Post by BlondieBoy » Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:19 pm

Asher half fell into the hug, half stood his ground. He used his free hand to sign, "Woah now Mica, you've got a tour to do. Luna and I were just headed to class so that Mr. Reed won't bite our heads off. We don't have an excuse to be out, you do."Asher pulled himself out of the group hug and nodded to Luna, signing "Want me to wait?"

-----------------------

Poseidon watched Mica run off and he spoke very sternly to Cupid,"Cupid, if she'd rather us not talk that way, let's not talk that way.
It'd be easy for us to call every human out for something thy aren't doing, like washing properly, but then we'd have no friends and only be with our mothers...Actually, that makes a ton of sense now."
Poseidon smiled at Cupid, ruffled his hair, then walked over to Asher and stopped right in front of him.

--------------------------

Asher turned his head and he was probably less than a foot away from Percy. Percy was sitting there with a stupid smile, and a shirtless body. Now, Asher isn't gay. He's pansexual. But just to stir up controversy and say that he was the first to lay claim, he leaned on in and gave Percy a good lip lock. Once he was done he smiled at Percy, then turned back to Luna and signed, "You enjoy the show?"

---------------------------

Percy just got kissed. Big kiss too, and it would've been rude not to kiss back. Still though, last time he had kissed a guy was back before the dark ages. It wasn't uncommon in greece. Still though, it didn't feel like love or lust, but just happening. And that was a new experience for a hot dude like Poseidon. He nodded his head after Asher turned away, and gave a big thumbs up to Cupid.
Gay Owl Ship

Mama Happy

Post by Mama Happy » Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:45 pm

”Hey, Hey, hey! Was that an insult?! Percy, I swear to Gods if that was an insult... I’ll- I’ll cry!” Cupid said, his arms at his side as his eyes began to water. ”Why’re you so mean to me?” He asked, biting his bottom lip. Though, Cupid stopped crying when Poseidon was kissed. Cupid didn’t sense any love coming from Asher, which really threw him off. ”You’re ruining the definition of love!” He shouted, clearly pissed by this. ”Just kissing someone for fun is simply insulting me.” Cupid mumbled tonhimself very softly.
Marshmello wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:02 am
Gay owl Ship

Kali

Post by Kali » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:34 pm

Siren rolled her eyes at the display between Asher and Percy. She wasn't standing there watching because she wanted to. The whole group pretty much took up the whole hallway, and they were blocking the way. She crossed her arms, having hoped they would get moving to their classes.

She waited in vain.

She sighed and took a deep breath, speaking in her Japanese accented tone, loudly enough for everyone to hear, "Class is about to start so get your rear ends into your classes or you all are going to end up in trouble!" She hoped that would do the trick. She didn't want to be late for class and she didn't feel like kicking everyone's asses to get there. Her hair was a deep blue this week, wearing a matching shirt and pants.

Faelight

Post by Faelight » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:35 pm

Muttering one curse after another underneath her breath was a lone redhead that walked the halls. Riley is what her name was and people knew her for being the best fighter in the school. That was something she liked as not many people bothered her for fear of what might happen to them should they upset her. She had a hood over her head as they old jacket was sitting a top a red flannel and a white T-shirt. To say the least at the moment the girl didn't want to be recognised by anyone. Currently she was heading towards the music room after an unwanted change in her schedule. After that mute little artist drew attention to the arts the school wanted students to express themselves more.

The newest music teacher Mr. Reed somehow caught her while she was singing a few lines after school had ended. Against her wishes he brought this up with the principal who thought it best that the redhead showed off her skills. If the board heard her at a concert or an event then they might be able to pull more funding for the arts that would go elsewhere. So without her own say in the matter she had a class change and was placed into the music class. With the hope she'd become a star pupil or something like that. No one could know that the toughest girl and school had the singing voice of an angel. She'd lose all her reputation and people would think she's weak, then they'd start bothering her again.

So instead of fighting the redhead gave up and slowly walked into the classroom. A hood and an old baseball cap covering her head and hair. Her gaze shifted around the room at her new classmates. Already growing annoyed that Raylee was in her class, the insufferable bastard. If he got in her face she wasn't afraid to mess up that pretty little mug of his. Without saying a word to anyone and not even looking at the teacher the redhead took a seat.
PRAISE THE GOD DAMN GAY OWL SHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jasmine

Post by Jasmine » Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:01 pm

Hades smiled at Maria and shook his head. "You weren't trust me, I normally let people know when they are.
Also sorry about the whole bus thing, I know you were there and I promise, I'm not normally like that. My brothers are just always harassing me like that and I snap. I understand them."
He chuckled before turning his head when he heard Liliana. "Its Donovan, but I'll allow a few nicknames that aren't shit." Hades turned his head when the door opened and a girl walked in, but where were the others? Maybe they were in a different class! Or better! Somewhere in pain.
The nipple of your dreams is actually my nipple of your nightmares.