Gods of School

Moderators: Moderator, Admin, Developer

Happy

Re: Gods of School

Post by Happy » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:17 am

Before Cupid could even reply to Chronos, Belle had walked up to the two, already in her defensive motherly mode. ”N-No, Moth-! I-I mean Belle.” Cupid said, wiping away his tears and looking at her. ”But, I’d like if Chronos could be my servant for the day...” He said, looking away as if he was embarrassed. Cupid was ready to cry if Chronos denied the deal, which would only get him into deeper trouble if he made Cupid cry. Hehe! This is too easy! He thought to himself as he was smiling internally.
"A homeless life is like Heaven, while a stable life is like Hell" ~ God of Highschool

Jasmine

Post by Jasmine » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:26 am

Belle shook her head at Cupid a bit and looked at Chronos. "You better not agree to that. Cupid, baby. You know better than that,
you can only do that to humans, unless you're me. Even if you wanted him to, you would have to use your powers or its unfair."
She stood up and looked around before back down at him. "There's so many humans on this bus too." She mumbled and chuckled softly, wondering when the bus would stop.
The nipple of your dreams is actually my nipple of your nightmares.

Happy

Post by Happy » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:33 am

Cupid quickly turned around to face Belle and his arms fell to his side. ”But mom~!” Cupid whined, quickly covering his mouth as he realized how loud he had said that. ”I don’t want a human as my servant. There aren’t any good ones and they don’t last long either.” Cupid whispered to Belle. ”Besides, you know out powers have been limited. I can’t make people fall in love for more than... who knows!” He whined, crossing his arms once more.

Suddenly, the bus halted to a stop and the sound of air hissing could be heard as the doors opened. ”We’re here. Not hurry up and get goin’. I ain’t wannaing y’all to be late to class n’ shit.” The man said, turning back tot he students.
"A homeless life is like Heaven, while a stable life is like Hell" ~ God of Highschool

Farlight

Post by Farlight » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:19 am

Micaiah couldn't help but smile and grin upon seeing the blush on her best friend's cheeks. Her little tactic was working, plus she enjoyed the warmth of Luna. She got perfectly comfortable as their little race went on, smiling at the lead she had gotten. Going against Luna, Mica needed anything that could tip the tides in her favor. So she shifted a little and found herself rubbing her cheek against her friend. She couldn't help but smile upon seeing the little tick her friend had when she played. It was just so cute. For a moment her eyes shifted towards Asher as he signed and turned to Luna as she spoke. It was true that she as well didn't know about the new students which was a bit odd.

No one in her neighborhood made any mentions of someone new moving in, especially with so many people living under one roof. Soon enough thing were coming down to the wire on the last lap of the race. Despite her tricks the young girl had fallen behind a little thanks to a bloody green shell hitting herself. It that wasn't the only distraction there was the fact they pulled up to the school. The two girls were neck and neck for a few moments but ultimately....Mica lost...The brunette sighed as she shut her console off and looked at her friend with puppy eyes.
Love is our true destiny, we do not find the meaning of life alone, we find it with another.

Jasmine

Post by Jasmine » Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:59 pm

Hades smiled when the bus stopped and smirked at Zeus. "Here's my stop, I'll see you later, fucker." He went over to his seat and grabbed his bag before walking off of the bus, tilting his head when he saw the school. It was a bit more different than what he pictured. He walked up to it and opened the door before sliding inside. Hades looked around it and moved closer to the lockers, wondering what they were. "So weird." He mumbled to himself before finally deciding a name for himself, Donovan. Hades had heard that name somewhere before he he kind of liked it anyway.

"But why him? Its not fair to whine until they become your survent, makes you seem weaker. You gotta force them to! Watch and learn." Belle smiled before looking over at Chronos, she had a little power left in her. She moved closer to him and bent down. "Look in my eyes real quick?"
The nipple of your dreams is actually my nipple of your nightmares.

FeatherBlood

Post by FeatherBlood » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:49 pm

Chronos just blankly stared at Belle as she came to Cupid's rescue, rescue from what Chronos wasn't sure. He made one mistake with his words and two people gang up against him, he felt he was getting more than what he deserved, then again Belle was quite the overprotective one at times. He sighed to himself, hand on his face in minor annoyance. Sheesh, give me a break guys, I made a mistake and this is how I get treated? It's times like these that I wish people knew the responsibility I have to deal with and give me at least a tad bit more respect. Then Cupid's words startled Chronos, who looked to the younger god. "Seriously?" He sighed. "Isn't that a bit too harsh for one mistake?" Thankfully Belle was there to back him up against Cupid's idea, even if she was doing it for a different purpose. Instead she suggested possessing a human. Isn't that just as bad? We're supposed to be keeping our identities secret and not using our powers willy-nilly? He shook his head to himself as they continued their love possession conversation, looking out the window as the school came into view.
Then, Belle's voice addressed him asking him to look into her eyes. This caused slight humorous grin to appear on the time god's lips. "Aphrodite. Or as I believe it's now Belle. You really think I'm foolish enough to walk into your trap. I know what your abilities and what you can do, plus I could hear your entire conversation." He spoke without making any eye contact and proceeded to stay that way as the bus came to a stop and the driver pestered them to leave. "Now if you guys excuse me, rather than wildly using our powers we should head to school and blend it." With that he picked up his bag and slipped bast Belle, purposely avoiding eye contact. Even if she was younger had more youthful and useful powers, the time god wouldn't allow himself to fall for it. He was depicted as wise according to his knowledge from the humans mythology, so he decided to keep it that way.

Luna felt mildly comfy with Micaiah leaning on her, but her focus was on her console. Micaiah's movement which caused her cheek to rub against Luna distracted the girl once again, causing her to fall behind. Damn you Micaiah and your distraction tactics! I won't be beaten so easily! Her eyes almost bore into her console screen as she focused, but she could still see out of the corner of her eyes if anyone tried to get her attention. Seeing how Micaiah didn't do much when she and Asher questioned the new students, Luna guessed even Mica didn't know when they had arrived.
Luna laughed as Mica was hit by her own attack, taking the lead. "Told you messing with me was a bad idea!" She lost all focus of the outside, not noticing the school come in sight. Just a little more! Even if she didn't mean it, Luna was always competitive and unintentionally determined to win, so the neck and neck caused her to tense.
Luna threw up her hands in glee when she won. "Haha! Once again Luna wins!" She dropped her arms with a sigh of relief. "Man that was close." She then gave a devious grin to Mica as her friend returned her look with puppy eyes. "Now you have to do what I say." Her eyes were clearly plotting something, but she was cut off by the bus driver. "Wah!? We're here already!?" She noticed she school outside the window. She turned her game off and crammed it back into her bag. "I'll think of a forfeit for you later Mica, but for now I guess we should go." She stood up and waited for Mica to move, since Luna was next to the window and Mica was blocking her and the way out.
When you feel so lazy you want to sleep at all times and still do all things necessary in life

Farlight

Post by Farlight » Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:17 pm

Micaiah had come so close to beating Luna but her superior skill showed her through. She knew that her friend was going to plot something devious after her little distraction tactics that failed. The best she could do was plead for her life as she waited for judgement to be passed down upon her. She had to admit her friend was oh so cute when she won after a close game like that. It made her secretly smile to see her friend so happy and full of glee at winning. So the young girl sighed as gazed upon Luna waiting to hear her punishment for losing. Neither do them really realised that they had arrived at school and were shocked by the bus driver. Quickly putting away her console the brunette looked around the bus for a moment before standing up.

" Great game Lulu. Guess my tactics weren't a match for your skill this time. Wanna walk together to class?"

Mica signed before stepping into the walkway of the bus. The two shared a few classes with first period being one of them. That also ment that her friend could give her punishment at any time but she was willing to see it through. After all these punishment things were her idea to give them both something more to fight for. So while watching her friend the small brunette hurried off the bus, smiling up at the institution called school.
Love is our true destiny, we do not find the meaning of life alone, we find it with another.

Marshmello

Post by Marshmello » Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:55 pm

"Finally, back to hell." Asher signed to Luna and Mica, walking them to class. He had a fair amount of classes with Mica, and one or two with Luna. "You know Mica, you never made it up to me that one time you skipped out on a movie for 'study time'." Asher signed to her, then wagged his finger at her.

-------------

Poseidon popped his head up and said to Maria, "Oh, it looks like we're here. What class do you have first?"

FeatherBlood

Post by FeatherBlood » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:38 pm

Luna grinned at Micaiah's half defeated look as she expected her punishment, only to realise they had to go. "It was a good game indeed. You are a lot better then I remember, but seems like years of gaming helps a lot. I'll think of your forfeit at some point, I honestly didn't have an idea in mind at the moment. And yes, we can go together." Luna followed Mica onto the walkway of the bus before turning to Asher. "Couldn't agree more Asher." She then raised an eyebrow to Mica. "You owe Asher too? You really are getting yourself in debt here Mica." She grinned as she followed Micaiah off the bus, checking to see if Asher was following behind. "Between trying to act like I'm focusing in place and thinking of what to do after, I'll get to your punishment soon, so look forward to it." When she had power over her friends like she did now, Luna had been told her grin looked very devious even when she had no intention for it to be.
When you feel so lazy you want to sleep at all times and still do all things necessary in life

Happy

Post by Happy » Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:06 pm

Cupid overheard Mica’s and Luna’s conversation and looked at Belle as he proved his point. ”See! Humans are so willing to listen to each other! I’m going to get you!” Cupid shouted at Chronos as he jumped over the seat and chased after Chronos, but quickly lost him within the crowd. Cupid looked around before realizing that he couldn’t go around calling himself Cupid. Plus, he didn't want humans to soil his name by saying it so much. Ginji sounds like a nice name. Ginji it’ll be! He thought happily to himself as he stepped into the school. It quickly overwhelmed the poor god as he didn’t even know what he was supposed to. ”Okhanu should have taken us today and told us what all these things were...” He grumbled to himself as he rubbed the back of his neck and began walking around aimlessly.