Gods of School

Moderators: Moderator, Admin, Developer

Farlight

Re: Gods of School

Post by Farlight » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:35 pm

Micaiah silently chuckled at her friend's declaration that she was going to lap her. She greatly enjoyed these little games they played and the harmless banter they had. Of course Asher was always free to join them and she made sure he knew that a long time ago. Having a challenge with multiple people was always much more fun. The short brunette smiled upon seeing her friend choose her legendary build, knowing this was going to be a tough race. For a moment Mica thought about starting the race while her friend was signing just to play with her. But she decided against it and make it a fair game. The small girl was mostly trying to ignore all the yelling going on around her, figure it was sibling rivalry or something.

One shouldn't get involved with something that isn't any of their business. She nodded to what her friends were signing, leaning against Luna a bit. Just being a little playful to throw her off her game. The girl made sure her friends knew which way she swung, which wasn't in any particular direction. So no one really knew if she was playing or if she was actually throwing out signals to her friends. Mica felt very close to her two friends, extremely thankful to have them by her side all the time. With a grin the brunette started up their game, still leaning against Luna to playfully throw her off her game.
Love is our true destiny, we do not find the meaning of life alone, we find it with another.

Happy

Post by Happy » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:51 pm

”No no. It’s only Diana you have to apologize since I ruined Apollo’s chance at getting her. So poor her for becoming a tree.” Cupid said, looking back at the brothers and chuckling. ”I’m younger than all of you and yet you all act like babies. So stupid~” He chuckled. ”Hey! Shuddup and keep quiet! It’s new kids like you that always make these bus rides difficult for me!” The bus drivers voice was deep as he looked back at the road and closed the doors and started to drive off, heading towards the school. ”Ooh~ You just got yelled at~” Cupid said, sounding like how little kids would act when their friend got in trouble.
"A homeless life is like Heaven, while a stable life is like Hell" ~ God of Highschool

Marshmello

Post by Marshmello » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:26 pm

Asher signed to Mica, "Finish up guys, we're pulling up at school. You know if anybody sees the two of you having fun they'll think you're normal girls,
and we can't have that."
Asher smiled, and looked over the seats at all of the gods, blissfully unaware that any of them were more than teenagers. "Still though, how is it that we didn't hear about this many new people showing up in town? Isn't that a little weird?"

Kali

Post by Kali » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:43 pm

Marina shook her head lightly. "It's alright. I'm used to it. I've got three half sisters at home. They're almost always like that." She smiled lightly.
Without hatred, your life is pointless... but this hellfire, isn’t it what supports your legs?

Marshmello

Post by Marshmello » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:53 pm

"Right, right...Excuse me for asking, but what is that device you went back to between our conversation?" Poseidon was of course, referring to the handheld game system that Maria had been playing on.

Kali

Post by Kali » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:33 pm

"Oh, this?" She lifted it up. "You've never seen one before? It's something you play digital games on. I personally like Survival Horror games. Killing monsters before they kill you, unraveling some horrible secret as to why things are the way they are... That sort of stuff. I mean, I like farming and crafting games too. They make a bunch of different kinds of games."
Without hatred, your life is pointless... but this hellfire, isn’t it what supports your legs?

FeatherBlood

Post by FeatherBlood » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:47 pm

Chronos shrugged to Cupid as he continued to watch the brother's fight. "I don't have to apologise to anyone, your the one to blame after all. I was just expressing sympathy. When I think about it I seem to do the least out of us all." He sighed and shook his head. "I'm older than most here and I have to agree with you. However don't act like that doesn't apply to you too, your guilty just the same Cupid." The corner of Chronos's lips twitch upwards in a small grin as he teased the younger god. He then shook his head when the others were yelled at. "They deserved it." The facepalm came afterwards as Cupid acted slightly childish as the brothers were told off. "Point proven."

Once Luna was ready, she looked to Mica, grinning. "Hope your ready. Let's begin." She could hear the argue nets the new students were having in the background, which irritated her, but like Mica she did her best to ignore it. He looked up at Asher as he mentioned with gesture that they were nearly there. "Wait really!? I knew we were close, but this close!?" She then felt a small, warm figure lean against her, and noticed Mica lean against her. This caught Luna off guard, unexpecting of this action. There were times before where Luna was ok with Mica leaning on her, but doing it so suddenly and on the school bus was what caught her off guard. What!? Mica!? Being caught off guard caused a small blush to Luna's cheeks, but when Mica started the game, it quickly vanished as Luna regained as much composure she could and began to play. She played well, however Mica's tactic was working, throwing Luna's game, even if just by a little.

Out of the corner of Luna's eye she noticed Asher signing to them and read what he said despite focusing on her game. Without looking up she replied. "True. That is weird when you think about it. A group that size and noise and this is the first time we've met them... To be honest I'm not surprised I never saw them, but I half expected you to have seen them Mica. Especially since you apparently live closest to them." She spoke her mind while still focusing on the game against Mica. Her tongue slowly appeared at the corner of her lips, sticking upwards as she focused, a habit she had developed over the years of gaming.
When you feel so lazy you want to sleep at all times and still do all things necessary in life

Happy

Post by Happy » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:59 pm

”No no no! No... no. Don’t start pointing fingers, Chronos or else!” Cupid said, sitting up straight and staring at him. ”That was one little prank I pulled on them! It didn’t think it would have caused so much harm to them! Besides, Apollo shouldn’t have insulted me in the first place.” He said, crossing his arms and pouting. ”We we’re doing so well until you said it was my fault... How rude of you.” Cupid’s eyes began to water as the youngest God turned away from Chronos and began silently crying in the corner of his seat. ”Such a big bully.” He said between sniffles.
"A homeless life is like Heaven, while a stable life is like Hell" ~ God of Highschool

FeatherBlood

Post by FeatherBlood » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:25 pm

Chronos scratched the back of his head awkwardly as Cupid suddenly began to outburst against his small remark. Chronos hadn't expected to get such a bad reaction from the Love God, nor did he expect Cupid to start crying. Now he had to fix it, but Chronos didn't really know how. Dealing with people and their emotions wasn't really his thing. All Chronos really had to do was manage time, so dealing with people wasn't in his expertise. "Uh... I... I didn't mean it as an offence Cupid. It was supposed to be more on the joke side. I know it wasn't fully your fault and it was a prank gone wrong... S-... Sorry..." It was clear Chronos was struggling trying to find the right words. Man I feel like an old man's who's out of date trying to help a young kid. Well... That is actually true. I am old trying to help and old yet younger one with something I'm not sure about... "I uh... Didn't realise that it meant that much to you so... Anything I can do to make up for it? All I can really offer is time but... I'm not very good at this am I?" He scratched his forehead with an awkward and tired look. He had no idea how to help Cupid, but he tried anyway.
When you feel so lazy you want to sleep at all times and still do all things necessary in life

Jasmine

Post by Jasmine » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:37 pm

Belle heard Cupid crying and quickly turned her head towards them before standing up. She was watching the fight go down, but her son was crying! "Move away from him! He's sensitive and needs a lot of love, not hateful people around him." She walked over to them before bending down, near Cupid. "Is he harassing you? Do you want me to beat him up or something?"
The nipple of your dreams is actually my nipple of your nightmares.