Gods of School

Moderators: Moderator, Admin, Developer

Kali

Re: Gods of School

Post by Kali » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:31 am

Maria watched Poseidon hit his head on the roof of the bus, and couldn't help but cringe a little. "W..well.. that's good." she replied, smiling lightly before turning back to her game, opening it up and putting her headphone back in. She went back to playing, figuring he was done talking to her. No one ever talked to her on the bus, since they were always in their little cliques, which never included her. She had no problem drowning them all out with the sounds of monsters dying to her shotgun.
Without hatred, your life is pointless... but this hellfire, isn’t it what supports your legs?

Jasmine

Post by Jasmine » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:47 am

"Percy Jackson over there keeps calling me Hal, I don't like that. Why can't I be called Aides or something nice?" Hades mumbled to himself, chuckling about the little joke he made. That's why he loved books, humans did come up with fantastic things! He knew that they probably wouldn't understand what he was talking about, but he knew and he thought it was pretty funny to him. "50 women is too many, I can't believe people like you more than me. I might have taken her, but I was always loyal. You guys will chase after anything that moves." He shook his head, he hated the nicknames some people gave him Dark Zeus?! How was he like him? It was stupid! Was he sleeping around with everyone he laid eyes on? No. "You tell me, you were with her mom and I'm still hated. She should be grateful someone like me took her instead of someone else. Maybe if you bang.. You know who again and talk to her, she'll hate me less." He shrugged and leaned back in his seat, thinking about her.
The nipple of your dreams is actually my nipple of your nightmares.

Reyn

Post by Reyn » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:59 am

Key realised that he really had no idea what was going on. He was just sitting down on a chair in some kind of long vehicle, surrounded by both fellow gods and people who seemed awfully used to it. Although he would probably gain clearer answer if he asked one of the strangers what was going on, he knew that it would seem quite suspicious. He was supposed to be hiding his identity, right? Was that what the owl had said? Key decided it would be a better idea to see of a god knew what was going on. At least they could understand his confusion.

"Hey, uhh..... you... death man...?" He leaned towards Hades, but couldn't remember his name "Do you know what's happening right now? I, uh, overslept again..."
Here we go: Dyscontrolled Galaxy!

Legistration

Post by Legistration » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:06 am

Zeus realized he ego was SUFFERING, yet Hades had a point. He blushed at the remark he made. "I don't think so, plus I'm pretty sure she forgot about me after 'Percy' over there... He glared over at Poseidon "Decided it would be appropriate to force her to you know what and made her have two children. That sick fuc- Nonetheless, it would be weird. Also, Aides sounds stupid, I heard there was a disease that sounded like AIDs. Do you really want to start your school day off with that?"

He noticed Key was trying to get Hades attention. "Your alarm clocks STILL not working? I mean we could hear it downstairs..." He still heard the ringing in his ears. You really need a better wake-up strategy.

Marshmello

Post by Marshmello » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:09 am

Poseidon rubbed his head, and looked at the top of Maria's. She had gone back to her game, and Poseidon was a little impressed that she just brushed him off like that. He started poking her on the top of the head, saying Hey. Hey. Heeeeey. Girl. You."

---------------

Asher shook his head at the exchange the two girls were having, "You know that Luna is my one and only and you're just trying to make me jealous Luna." Asher signed in his teasing way to the two girls who were getting ready to play a competitive game of mario kart.

Asher had come to like not speaking. Or rather, with his hands instead of his mouth. Gestures were so much more fluid than words could ever be, more encompassing than possible with oral speech.

Jasmine

Post by Jasmine » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:20 am

"I love how dumb you guys are, do you know what Aides means? Another word for the unseen, which matches me really well. I rarely see you guys and I loved it that way! It was peaceful and just beautiful. Now I'm stuck here... With you guys... With stupid nicknames and the sun. Unlike you, I don't care what people think about me. I've been hated for years and people barley say my name because its counted as an evil name." Hades glared at Zeus a bit before slamming his book shut when he got called 'Death Man'. Really? He pressed the book against his head for a moment, wondering why he couldn't have a peaceful day? Was that too much to ask for? He slowly turned his head towards Key and just stared at him for a moment. "We're going to a place called school. If you guys actually read books, then you would know that humans go there to learn. We're forced to go there and aren't allowed to call each other by our names or roles, like mother." He said quietly before looking back at Zeus. "Maybe I should get called Orcus if you keep pushing my buttons. You're probably too dumb to know what that means so let me explain. It means killer." He shook his head and just put his book up, looking out the window. Hades knew he wouldn't be able to relax and had to come up with a stupid name, probably something from his books.
The nipple of your dreams is actually my nipple of your nightmares.

Kali

Post by Kali » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:21 am

Maria was focused on what she was doing when she started getting poked. It didn't hurt, but it was starting to get a little annoying. She pulled her headphones out again, pulling her head away and looking back to him. "Yes?" She closed her game again.
Without hatred, your life is pointless... but this hellfire, isn’t it what supports your legs?

Marshmello

Post by Marshmello » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:23 am

"My name's Percy, what's yours?" Poseidon didn't really get that he was being annoying, he was just glad to continue his conversation.

Kali

Post by Kali » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:30 am

"Maria," she replied, looking at him, smiling lightly. It was then she realized that he wasn't wearing a shirt. "Are you.. going to the school...? or the beach...?"

Legistration

Post by Legistration » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:39 am

"Why you irritating, bitter little god. I need you not to explain words to me.
You know, I was just trying to do the brotherly thing by helping you. I don't want you getting made fun of on the first day because me and probably Poseidon care about you, but if you want, go right ahead and call yourself 'Aides'. But once you see what I'm talking about- well I don't really care what you do. Hell, we liked you better when you weren't with us either!"
He yelled that part out real loud too. "I best be going now." And he gathered all of his stuff and moved to a different spot sitting next to Demeter, coincidentally anyway.

(I may be wrong, I'm not sure if Demeter is on the bus.)