Gods of School

Moderators: Moderator, Admin, Developer

Legistration

Re: Gods of School

Post by Legistration » Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:45 pm

Zeus heard the bus coming, so he shoveled in his last bite of that delicious bacon, grabbed his magical rectangle and scrambled outside. "Wait... Wait!" then he saw the bus. "Oh. No chariots? I was expecting something more... Elegant." He boarded the bus and realized there weren't many spots open. "Hey, mind if I sit with ya?" He asked Hades even though he sat down anyway. It was kinda awkward actually. He glanced around, eyeing his older brother's headwear. "Nice book you got there, what's it about? 101 Ways to Torment People?" He grinned, smiling at the 'joke' he made.

Farlight

Post by Farlight » Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:48 pm

Micaiah smiled as she felt someone tapping her back, she knew just who it was and that always made her smile. That smile turned into a grin upon hearing the tease from her best friend. The small brunette stood up from her seat and walked one seat back. From there she pretty attacked hugged Luna and squeezed her pretty tightly. Then she just sat down beside her and looked between her two friends. When Asher pointed out the model like new students she gave a silent laugh as she had to agree. They did look like they stepped out of some fashion magazine, she didn't care for their looks though.

" New students, they seem a bit out of place. Three of them are brothers and the rest are family friends or something. They all live together."

Mica signed as she released her best friend, settling down into her seat and pulling out a small system of her own. It was just placed gently down into her lap almost like a challenge aimed at her best friend.

" Don't be jealous Lulu. You're the only one for me and you know that."

She signed, in a somewhat teasing matter towards Luna, smiling shyly almost. The girl was her best friend and the closest person she had at this school besides Asher. It would be a lie if the thought of being with each of them hadn't crossed her mind. For now they were best friends and Mica didn't want to ruin that by seeing if either of them wanted something a little more. Just being with them was good enough for her!
Love is our true destiny, we do not find the meaning of life alone, we find it with another.

FeatherBlood

Post by FeatherBlood » Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:05 pm

Luna stuck her tongue out at Asher in a rude but friendly return to his gesture, as the friends they were. This was a normal common occurrence to happen between them, but in thee end they were still friends. Luna was mildly confused when Micaiah stood up and moved back a row towards her. "Mica? What are you-?" She couldn't finish her sentence when Mica attacked her with a tight hug. Luna was caught off guard by the attack and nearly fell out her seat as she failed about in Mica's grip. "Ack! Mica why!" She sighed when her friend finally stopped and sat down.
Asher's pointing directed Luna's eyes to the new students. "Oh, didn't notice them." She watched Mica's hands as she explained who they were. "Well some certainly seem pretty noisy." She castes a tired, dull scowl at the nosier ones as she said that. Then Mica's console caught her eye and Luna grinned. "Your on. And who said I'm jealous. But I suppose if I'm your only one then I'm fine with that." She grinned to her friend, glad someone as unique has Mica was her friend. Luna had though she would never have had anyone to call a friend, but Micaiah changed that. Of course Asher came in later and is still her friend, which Luna was surprised she was befriended by either of them. They were accepting of her, and that was fine for her.
When you feel so lazy you want to sleep at all times and still do all things necessary in life

Happy

Post by Happy » Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:14 pm

”I don’t know. But I’d rather not spend my time in such a small house for, who knows how long.” Cupid said, looking at Chronos. ”And who knows what that man is thinking? He’s so weird sometime. And I used to respect him when I was younger.” Cupid said, peeking over the seat at Poseidon who had just smashed his head into the roof of the bus. Cupid shook his head and sighed. ”Hopefully He doesn’t blow our cover...” He grumbled, sliding back into his seat. ”Chronos, you see that girl over there?” Cupid asked, leaning over Chronos’s lap to point at Mica. ”I don’t like her...” He said bluntly, looking up at him. ”She’s so... quiet! It annoys me!” He said, sitting up straight and looking at the Time God.
"A homeless life is like Heaven, while a stable life is like Hell" ~ God of Highschool

FeatherBlood

Post by FeatherBlood » Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:32 pm

Chronos nodded to Cupid as he ranted on about his complaints about everything. "True, being stuck in the mortal realm may not be the best, but on the bright side we get to experience the fruits of our creations, like them. Also apparently the house we own is large in comparison to others. So I guess we got it good this time round." Chronos merely shrugged as he turned to Poseidon smashing his head against the roof. "Dunno, he is weird and over the top at times, but at least he can spread cheerfulness at times, even when he does stupid things, and keeps the oceans in check. But yeah, best he try not blow our cover." Chronos then turned to Micaiah as Cupid pointed her out. "What about her?" He listened to Cupid's complaint once again. "Is being quiet really a reason to not like a person and find them annoying? I mean I tend to be quiet at times and I don't see you complaining about me... Do you complain about me behind my back?" His tired looking eyes narrowed a bit at the Love God.
When you feel so lazy you want to sleep at all times and still do all things necessary in life

Reyn

Post by Reyn » Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:33 pm

Key wasn't really expecting an answer to his question. His voice was barely audible, after all, and if the Gods didn't react to the shrill cries of seventeen alarm clocks, they sure as hell wouldn't react to a quiet murmur. Still, it didn't really matter. Even if he was given an answer, Key would probably still be confused. With a tired sigh, he got on the bus, dragging himself over to a seat. He slowly sat down, leaning his head against the window and staring blankly out of it. Whatever they were doing can't be that important, right? Surely he would be able to have a nap in the middle... right?

He downed the rest of his coffee.
Here we go: Dyscontrolled Galaxy!

Legistration

Post by Legistration » Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:37 pm

He look over at Cupid. It was so weird not say Grandson or something like that. "Hey, he might not be as strong and popular as me," he boasted to Cupid, "but you have to admit, Posei- Percy can be funny at times. I guess that weirdness aspect of him makes him somewhat... Likeable. Its what makes him unique." He said slightly grinning. "Although he could lighten on the beach attitude." He shuddered. How Hades put up with them, he had no clue. "So I guess we're going to school apparently." He sighed and Shrugged. What a world, from the Greeks who didn't even have these magical rectangles to having these loud cars that are like the work of Hephaestus, it almost confused Zeus. " Hey do you know how to work these magical rectangle things?" Then he thought back to him saying Percy, he figured he might need a name in the near future, so he picked one from memory. "Jason" And thus he adopted the name of Jason.

Jasmine

Post by Jasmine » Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:41 pm

Hades looked up at his younger brother and laughed before rolling his eyes. "I'm not, but I bet you would be the type to read 10001 ways to cheat on your girl. You can sit by me though." He smiled at him before looking back at his book. He already knew how many women he had been with, not all of his children had the same mother. He even slept with that evil bitch he calls his sister. He still wasn't going to face her, ever. Hades thought his joke was way funnier than Zeus' because it was true and he knew it to. "You know, people aren't deaf. They can what you say and nobody likes people who brag all the time. You can learn a few things from me."
The nipple of your dreams is actually my nipple of your nightmares.

Farlight

Post by Farlight » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:24 am

Micaiah would've giggled if she could while Luna had been flailing about trying to escape her grasp. Her friend was so much fun to mess with when she tried to tease her. It was somewhat their thing that they teased each other about some things. She grinned as her friend noticed the console sitting in her lap happily accepting her challenge. The two gamed together and against each other a lot, currently they were tied with wins and losses. They nornally went back and forth with one winning and then the other one won, making them pretty evenly matched. Mica knew that Luna was the better gamer though.

" My one and only right here. Now I'm going to beat my one and only into dust on Mario Kart."

Mica signed as she pulled her friend into another hug before grabbing her own console. She turned it on and proceed to make a special game lobby, inviting Luna to the game. She of course went with her signature toad build and awaited her friend to join the lobby.

" Know the rules. Loser does one thing that the winner decides."

Mica signed to Luna with the biggest grin on her lips, she had a little thing in mind already. The small brunette cared greatly about having fun with her friends, she also knew a great deal about them. Luna was a bit competitive with games and thus always offered it to b a contest.
Love is our true destiny, we do not find the meaning of life alone, we find it with another.

Legistration

Post by Legistration » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:27 am

"Hey! It was only... 50 women..." He muttered that last part. "Anyway what do you think of the name of 'Jason'? I can go around saying my name is Z-E-U-S. You know how much attention that will get?" He thought of all the things that could happen: a lightning bolt strikes the school; we all burn to a crisp. And just when he thought he could drift right off to the verge of imagination, as gods tend to do, he pulled himself back into reality trying to listen to everyone's conversations. "Man, this is stressful, being a mortal, y'know? I liked it when we had little to no responsibilities and all we had to worry about was the Sea, Air and Underworld," He sighed. "Say, how's Persephone?" He knew that Demeter didn't like Hades very much, so it was kind of a dangerous zone to tread in. He was thinking about saying 'Never mind' but since he already said it, it was kind of too late.