Can love bloom for wolfrider

Moderators: Moderator, Admin, Developer

Pretty Parakeet

Re: Can love bloom for wolfrider

Post by Pretty Parakeet » Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:38 am

"I shall meet you at the front door in an hour"He got up and took her back to her room.

Wolfrider

Post by Wolfrider » Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:31 am

Emma walked back with Dean, excited and nervous about tonight. She’s never gone to anything fancy like this. “I’ll see you in an hour.” She said closing the door. She walked to the closet and saw a beautiful red dress and a red lace masquerade mask. She took the dress out of the closet and laid it across the bed to change into it. One she had the dress on there was a small knock at the door before a woman entered. “I’ve been asked to help you if needed.” The said walking over and zipped the dress up for her. Emma smiled and thanked her. The woman had her sit down and proceeded to do her hair. She did it it an elegant updue with a few loose strands hanging out. She did her makeup and then tied the mask on her face. “You make it seem so easy.” She said with a smile. She never would have been able to do that the way the woman had. Ready she went to meet Dean at the front door. She nervously twirls one of the loose strands of hair as she waits for him.

Pretty Parakeet

Post by Pretty Parakeet » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:07 pm

Dean came down the stairs he was dressed in a dark blue suite and he had a sliver mask on."You look amazing."

Wolfrider

Post by Wolfrider » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:14 pm

Emma turned to look at him as he walked towards her. He looked amazing, but she wouldn’t admit it. “Thank you. I feel a little weird. I’ve never worn anything this fancy before. I do wonder how you knew the dress would fit and that red was my favorite color.” She said with a smile. She figured it was just basic knowledge that had been collected on her when her father owned them money.

Pretty Parakeet

Post by Pretty Parakeet » Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:31 pm

He smiled and held out his arm to her and then lead her to the car.once inside he sat back and pulled out his phone and made a few calls soon they were at the hotel .He held out his hand to her.

Wolfrider

Post by Wolfrider » Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:41 pm

“Man of few words I see.” She said and hesitated only a moment before she took his arm and let him lead her to the car. Once in the car they didn’t speak, as he was on the phone. She wasn’t sure what she was expecting from someone like him. His whole life and work is about keeping secrets why would he partake in small talk. Once at the hotel she took his hand and stepped out of the car.

Pretty Parakeet

Post by Pretty Parakeet » Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:38 am

He leads her a room and then they stop at a door he whispers a password and the door opens.He takes her to a balcony seat and then he sits next to her as his friends come in.

Wolfrider

Post by Wolfrider » Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:26 pm

Emma was thankful for having the mask on. Being around Dean made her nervous. Whether it be he’s a mob boss, or that he hardly talks to her, or that’s hes extremely handsome. Then when he has to use a password to get into the room they would be in, who wouldn’t be scared going into a locked room with a mob boss. Then his friends showed up. Made her wonder if they were in the same line of work. She reached down and took his hand nervous about all of this. When she realized what she did she pulled her hand away. “I’m sorry.” She whispered to him.

Pretty Parakeet

Post by Pretty Parakeet » Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:07 pm

He gave small smile vno it okay let me introduced you the short blond over there is Ota and the tall blond is babba the scruffy one mamoru and the black haired man is Eisuke he owns this hotel."Ota is a famous artist baba well he dose alot of things as for mamoru he is a cop."

Wolfrider

Post by Wolfrider » Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:23 am

Emma smiled at the fact that he was friends with a cop. “Do they know what you do?” She whispered before smiling and politely shaking hands with the men. “This is a beautiful hotel, and it’s such a great event. It helps a lot of people.”