Modern Mermaids (Reserved for BeautifulDeath)

Moderators: Moderator, Developer, Admin

Wolfrider

Re: Modern Mermaids (Reserved for BeautifulDeath)

Post by Wolfrider » Tue Dec 26, 2017 2:16 pm

Mark rubbed the back of his neck. “I can try to slow him down, but I just don’t know how. He’s wanted to prove this his who life. He’ll do anything. You should go and give your people a head start.” He didn’t know what he could do.

Beautiful Death

Post by Beautiful Death » Tue Dec 26, 2017 2:44 pm

She nodded lightly and dived underwater she swam quickly to her kingdom, desperately wanting to warn them. She went to her father and told him what was going on.

He scolded her first before announcing the evacuation. Only she had to find his brother, who was on patrol. She rushed out she saw her brother at a contraption scoping it out, she saw it was a trap. She shoved him out of the way, a net shot out catching her tail the contraption started to pull her to shore, "Opal! Go to dad!"

"Lotus, I can't leave you." He tried to pull her.

"Just go, don't let them get you too....go to dad....rule the kingdom..." She started to cry, "I should have listened to you..." she let go of him.

Opal watched his sister being dragged off, he slowly obeyed her and left.
"I really want to teach wellness, but I really like to stab people on the weekends."

Wolfrider

Post by Wolfrider » Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:13 pm

Mark watched her swim away before taking his phone out of his pocket. He called a coworker and asked if they could work his shift for him. He had something come up and wouldn’t be able to work. Luckily the coworker agreed and Mark headed to his dads work. He wasn’t sure what he was going to do yet. But he had to try to stop his dad anyway he could.

Beautiful Death

Post by Beautiful Death » Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:52 pm

She tried to slow it down the best she could.
"I really want to teach wellness, but I really like to stab people on the weekends."

Wolfrider

Post by Wolfrider » Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:57 pm

Mark showed up at his dads work. It felt weird for him to be reaching out to his dad like this but he was doing by it for Lotus. He wasn’t sure why a mermaid he has only know for a few days matteeed to him so much. But he just knew it wasn’t right to study them the way his father wanted.

Beautiful Death

Post by Beautiful Death » Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:40 pm

Lotus picked up a rock trying to smash the machine, desperate to get away.

Wolfrider

Post by Wolfrider » Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:02 pm

In her attempt to destroy the machine with the rock it releases a net to try and catch what was trying to destroy it. A defense measure Marks father installed after so many failed attempts.

Mark had just walked into his dads office to see his dad celebrating. “What are you so happy about”

Beautiful Death

Post by Beautiful Death » Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:28 pm

She slowly gave up, this was it. She looked back on the ocean in sadness and longing as she was soon pulled out. She laid there, still just wishing she had listened.

Wolfrider

Post by Wolfrider » Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:16 pm

Marks dad looked at him and smiled. “I caught something son. My device works and I finally caught something. Come with me, please. I want to share this moment with you.”

Mark had to go. If his dad did catch something, he had to release it. “Dad have you ever thought that if mermaids are real they just want to live their life’s like we do. Free.” He nods to his father. “Ok, I’ll one with you. Not because you asked. I’m still going to try to talk some since into you.”

Beautiful Death

Post by Beautiful Death » Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:57 pm

Lotus lightly sighed laying there, she coughed lightly from sand had gotten in her gills on her side. She looked sad and somewhat hopeless.