Together (Deus Arctos)

Moderators: Moderator, Developer, Admin

Mayonayys

Re: Together (Deus Arctos)

Post by Mayonayys » Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:05 am

Mino let out a small gasp, her eyes snapping to the source of the voice. Hans' stopped his eating, cocked his head to the side, and looked at the man. Mino thought he was the guy from before, in all the hustle and bustle, she hadn't gotten that good of a look at him, but the goggles seemed familiar, plus he did kinda mention it. Her feet shuffled under her, growing closer to Hans. He seemed honest enough, but you could never tell. And he did have a gun.
Mino's eyes scanned him over, her eyes landing on the scarf wrapped around his arm, which she thought was weird. If it was just the two of them, no weapons, she could probably get away, she thought briefly, but... gun. Then her eyes went back up to his face, before she turned her head to the side, still looking at him out of the corner of her eye. "Well... I have some vegetables with my bike." She paused, casting her eyes fully away from him, a little frown appearing on her face, "And.. thanks, I guess."
Supreme Lizard Queen

Deus Arctos

Post by Deus Arctos » Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:52 am

Sonny smiled softly, chuckling for a moment at her attempt of an apology. "Well, it's better than nothing I guess. I've got some canned food, crackers, and I even found a small box of biscuits if you're interested. I'm sure your pooch would appreciate them." He said, slowly unwrapping the scarf from his arm and throwing it around his neck once more. As he spoke, Sonny could see the girl's eyes flicking around. She was either looking for a weapon, or was eyeing his. "Don't worry, I'm not here to hurt you. If I was, I wouldn't have helped. Besides, bullets ain't cheap. 'Specially shotgun shells."
"Be cautious of Bears at all times, even when being Mauled by a tiger." -Craig Benzine

Mayonayys

Post by Mayonayys » Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:26 pm

She perked up a little at the mention of canned foods. It'd had been a while since she had had any, mostly living off of veggies, and the occasional egg. Even this old dog food, which barely resembled meat, was starting to look good. She pursed her lips as he continued to speak, though her mind wandered on the subject of what sort of canned foods he might have. "Got anything with meat in it?" She all but blurted it out, her feet shuffling under her once more, now she sat perched flush against Hans, who was happy as could be, tail thumping against the floor, and looking back and forth from his owner and the stranger.

((understand if you don't wish to continue! Sorry for all the absences ^^;
Supreme Lizard Queen

Deus Arctos

Post by Deus Arctos » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:55 am

(Nonsense! Life happens, and I won't hold your absences against ya. We shall continue!)

"I'm pretty sure I've got some corned beef hash, beef stew, and some other stuff. I don't keep it on me though, gotta keep it hidden from them, y'know? I'll understand if you don't want to follow me, but it's a safe place to stay so you're not out stumbling in the dark." Sonny stood up, dusting his pants off and checking his shotgun, sliding in two shells before closing the barrel and holding it out in front of him instead of over his shoulder. "So, you comin' or not?"
"Be cautious of Bears at all times, even when being Mauled by a tiger." -Craig Benzine