Aftermath

Reznik
Bronze

Re: Aftermath

Post by Reznik » Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:26 am

Ryder had watched as Ray came in and gave the standing orders to Colton. He simply glared at the man, and the look on his face spoke volumns. Contempt, betrayal, all of which fought for dominance on his face.

It was when Charlie started to shake, that Ryder gave a firm grasp on his wrist in a quiet tall tale way to calm him down, to reassure him that things would be fine. Ryder also stealthily slipped his hands back into the cuffs, but left them loosened to give the appearance that he was still bound. The only thing he needed was the three armed guards to get into arms reach. His training gave him enough reaction time to handle them, he just hoped that Colton wasn't as firm a follower as the rest.

Wannderlust
Silver

Post by Wannderlust » Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:59 pm

Once they were all packed up and ready to go Avalon did her final checks on the community before heading out with Luna and John. She knew the plan, make a distraction, get in quitely and get out quickly, she knew that today would start days ahead of them for war. But fighting and dying for her people was apart of being a leader, as she looked out the window she fiddled with her bows.

As they pulled up to their parking spot Ava stood up. She looked at Luna and gave a small smile before she looked at John and nodded. She got off the bus without a word and disappeared into the buildings, Avalon ran through them until she was at her destination. Arriving on the roof she grinned as she pulled out a bow and got ready for the explosion.

It took 10 minutes for it to come, like they had planned but Avalon heard it, once she did she aimed and fired a bow at each of the guards. Once they were down she climbed down the fire escape and ran towards the fence. Getting through was easy with a pair of wire cutters, it was the sneaking in that was harder.

Veilstar
Gold

Post by Veilstar » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:26 am

Riley leaned back into Jay as he spoke, able to look up and see him smiling about her decision. It didn't sit right with her to let Ava go out there without her but she had other...responsibilities to take care of now. Her friend was capable and had help or so she hoped at least. Still the man was playing a bit unfairly by playing her weakness like this. Feeling his warmth behind her and his arms wrapped around her waist was easily enough to weaken her position. He had a power over her that she liked and hated at the same time." I can see that...it's what I'm always trying to do. Ava, she was the only family I had before I met you and Noah...I jus-ahh.." Riley began saying before she felt the warmth of Jay's hand slip through the blouse and rest on her stomach.

Such a move was kinda new and so she lost her train of thought and just relished the feeling for a moment. It was gone all to quickly which made Red pout a little as stared up at Jay whom walked in front of her. From there she stayed silent allowing the man to say his piece about his thoughts. The redhead didn't like the turn the conversation took as Jay started suggesting something that actually scared the woman. He actually wanted them to leave the community...after all the work put into keeping it standing he just wanted them to go? Any other moment in time and Red would've flat out denied what he said but after yesterday? Part of her knew what was going to slowly happen now that only a handful of people were left.

Staring deep into the man's eyes the young could tell just how strongly her boyfriend felt about this. Her hands balled up into fists and she bit her lower lip so tightly that blood slowly seeped from the wound. Her body language was telling the whole story of just how conflicted she was about what the man had just said. Slowly her body relaxed a little as she unclenched her fists and placed a hand on Jay's chest. Pain and worry filled those soft crystal eyes as she didn't even have to speak a word to show she conceded a little." Alright...you win..I'm..I'm not foolish to not see where this place is headed. If we are to leave this place behind though...I want both you and Noah to want it. You two are the most important pieces of my life now. I won't deny your wishes." Riley spoke as he body slowly trembled and shuttered a little at the idea of living out in that hell. She barely even lasted a single day out there, how was she going to survive living out there?

The redhead took another deep breath before resting her head against Jay's chest. Listening to the music of his heart beating." How about...we all stay in today? We get Noah and just all talk? Get to know each other a little more like you want? We can warm her up to asking, I'm sure the others can handle today without us. We've done so much over the past two weeks, we deserve a day to ourselves." Red spoke with a little hope to her voice, wondering if Jay would be up to the little idea. He was the one that said he wanted to get to know her a little more.
Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.

EyesOfIce
Bronze

Post by EyesOfIce » Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:30 pm

Colton listened to Rays directions and nodded. He adjusted his shirt a bit before watching Ray head off and then turned back to the men. He felt a pang in his chest, knowing what was about to come, but he was able to suppress it, and just repeated that he didn't know these people and they could be causing harm. He then took a small breath before stepping up to the plate.

Cole looked at the three guys, hoping they heard what Ray had said and that he wouldn't have to repeat the words. He knew what was to be coming and wanted to make this part about as painless as he could. He raised a brow and cleared his throat, before gesturing for the guys to stand.
~Zydrate comes in a little glass vial~

JoJoTheClown
Silver

Post by JoJoTheClown » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:28 pm

Jay watched as the redhead shifted through conflicted emotions, her face telling the tale of her thought process. Once she agreed to his proposition, Jay realised how much this girl really cared for him. She was willing to risk everything to leave him with and Noah, leaving the comfortablility and normality of the wall behind to be with them. Jay smiled as Red pressed her head into his chest, hoping for a day where they had no responsibility. Rubbing his hands up her bare back, Kay nodded in agreement. "Let's stay in today.. Noah seems occupied. How about it just be you and me right now? Let her have her fun while we have ours." Jay whispered as he let his lips linger near her ear. His hand stopped moving, firmly pressing against her warm flesh as he pulled Riley close to him. "Tomorrow we can talk more of leaving. Today.. I'm all yours." Jays hand slid up to Rileys face, lightly brushing the hair away. His lips brushed against her neck lightly before moving to her lips, letting them linger for a moment as the tension between them mounded.

-

Fear sat deep in Charlie's belly, building up as the man called Ray spoke. Once he departed, Charlie felt a little less afraid. He anticipated what would come next, the yard. His eyes moved up to Colton as he instructed then to make it easy. "Please..." he begged as he pressed back against Ryder. "Don't make us do this.." the Brit said in almost a whisper as his eyes turned to the ground. "This isn't what Olivia would want.." he added, remembering the girl talked often about finding her brother. "Do you think she would we you the same way if you did this?" He asked, trying to appeal to his soft side.

Reznik
Bronze

Post by Reznik » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:48 pm

Ryder slowly stood up with Charlie. His eyes remained fixed on Colton as he stood, his movements perfect matching with Charlie to still give the appearance that they we both bound together.

Then as if reading Charlies mind, Ryder joined in.

"He's right....Ava and I spent over a week looking for you...Is this really the path you want to go down Colton? Do you really want to alienate yourself from the people that love you as much as they do?"

His voice was masked perfectly, and he made sure his movements matched his calm demeanor. Deep down however, his body was coiled like a spring, ready and waiting for his chance to move. The first of the guards standing with Colton to get in to arms reach and it would be over in a matter of seconds.

Wannderlust
Silver

Post by Wannderlust » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:58 pm

Avalon knew she didn't have much time. She had to get inside and move quickly, facing Ray wasn't her goal today. No she would tear that man apart later, getting Ryder and the other's back were. Ava hated how this all went down, these past few weeks had been more than the girl could handle and it started with Jay showing up. Stupid Jay, taking everything from her, taking the last person she could trust away. If he hadn't showed up maybe none of this would have happened, maybe she would have Riley and Cole back, her dad back, maybe she wouldn't have came out or risked so many lives to get one person back.

But deep down Avalon knew she couldn't pin it all on the man. Riley wanted to leave, she could leave, it was her choice her too. Her father was dead before his heart stopped beating so Noah taking his miserable life was a favor to him. And Cole... she couldn't think of what had made him turn on her, one minute they were best friends and the next minute he wouldn't look her in the eye. As Avalon moved she made sure to make very little noise, she wasn't a trained SEAL but she managed to make it inside and past Ray's goons.

Once inside the building she knew she had to the three boys before it was too late. Before Ray found her or worse killed them. Ava's hold tightened on her weapon, she wasn't letting that happen today though.

------

Noah felt a little lost. She watched the people outside move around, but nothing was registering. The only thing Noah could think was how could people just kill... And than pretend like everything was okay? Noah was never like that. She had killed Walkers before, but she was still haunted by those memories that having new ones... wasn't almost too much. Noah closed her eyes, she needed to forget what happened, isn't that what X always told her? Forget what you saw.

Reopening her eyes Noah stared back at the people. She couldn't forget it, this had been her home. An attack from with inside the wall. Noah believed Ava when she said she would try harder, but how far could one girl go? Noah caught her reflection, a small smirk crossed her lips before it got wider and she started to laugh at the thought.

Turning away she shook her head,"Pretty far... pretty far.." she mumbled to herself as she plopped down on the couch.

EyesOfIce
Bronze

Post by EyesOfIce » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:19 pm

Coltons looked at the boy with a bit of shock when he mentioned Olivia. He had seen her for only a moment before things went crazy. He wanted to know why she was there. Why she was alone. At least, alone with Kenneth. He hadn't seen anyone else and had a feeling that she went off on her own with Kenneth following her. Little did he know that more of his group was there.

Then the next man began to speak, and when Ava's name rolled out, his eyes grew wider and his mouth opened a bit. "Y-you know Avalon? How? How do you know her?" He questioned as he took a step forward. He had never seen this man before and now he was bringing up more ppeoppe in the group. It started to make his stomach turn over.
~Zydrate comes in a little glass vial~

Reznik
Bronze

Post by Reznik » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:49 pm

He saw both names rang a bell to him. Ryders eyes remain locked on Colton as he stepped forward.

"When you love someone you'll do anything to help them. She says you two are real close friends, that's all I needed to hear to help her look for you." Thinking of the look on her face when I got hauled off made his stomach tighten. He was going to keep that promise of seeing her again.

"Shes been through hell....And I don't want to break my promise to her...I told her I'd come back, and I aint about to break her heart..." He left it at that, his eyes though locked on Colton, he kept the other guards in his sight through the corner of his eyes. He saw them step in as well.

Just one step closer....