Seraph Pack

Beautiful Death
Bronze

Seraph Pack

Post by Beautiful Death » Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:28 am

The Seraph Pack are wolf shifters who care for their land and see it as a pure gift from their ancestors. The normal humans have started driving the peaceful pack out, but 6 teens that show signs of rebellious natures stumble upon four members of the pack. These four were sick of the humans pushing them around and bit the teens. These six were no longer allowed to leave because the alpha didn't want them to turn in the midst of humans.

The teens are forced to learn the ways of the Seraph Pack.

Gr eySky stood on her rock in her full wolf formed glory, early that morning watching her pack, the pack her father has left her. She seemed content seeing pups play and the mothers bark orders to the young ones. The guards taking turns for hunting, "Sweet bliss..."
The Sound of Silence

Pretty Parakeet
Bronze

Re: Seraph Pack

Post by Pretty Parakeet » Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:44 am

Will post soon

LovelessHearts1224

Post by LovelessHearts1224 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:50 am

Lyra had spent the night away from her home and with the pack as a wolf for the first time in her whole life. She Shook the morning dew off of herself as she let out a soft yawn. Her piercing blue eyes glistened in the sunlight. She looked for someone she recognized and spotted Ethan. She knew he was reluctant about even being here so she figured maybe she could change his mind.
Last edited by LovelessHearts1224 on Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Beautiful Death
Bronze

Post by Beautiful Death » Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:01 am

Vernon sighed as some of the guards forced him out of his given den, "Give me a break...I already said I am not going hunting this early."

GreySky looked to the commotion shaking her head a bit with a sigh.
The Sound of Silence

Jasmine
Silver

Post by Jasmine » Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:08 am

Aiyana was a bit far from the other pups who were playing, she was standing closer to Ethan than the others. She was too scared to go and play with the other children, some would ask about her parents. She didn't feel like thinking about that or being asked about them cause she didn't know. She huffed softly and put her head down on her paws.

Ethan was in his human form, watching everyone and sitting in the grass with Niya sleeping on his lap. He felt weird being here, like he didn't belong here even though he knew a few people who were there. Being a wolf or whatever was weird to him, he wasn't a wolf for long though so it would be weird to him. He looked down beside and saw a little pup there who seemed a little upset so he petted her head softly. "Don't feel like being around the others?" He asked with a small chuckle and noticed that Lyra wasn't far by. He didn't move too much because he didn't want to wake Niya up yet.

Niya was asleep on Ethan's lap, her messy hair in front of her face. She nuzzled his lap softly before slowly starting to open her eyes and sits up, rubbing her eyes as she did. The only reason why she slept on him was because she was closer to him than anyone else in the group and felt safer near him. "Why didn't you wake me up? I didn't want to sleep long." Ethan just laughed at her and apologized.
The nipple of your dreams is actually my nipple of your nightmares.

Pretty Parakeet
Bronze

Post by Pretty Parakeet » Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:10 am

Jessica came out when she heard Vernon talking.She walked over to the others.

Beautiful Death
Bronze

Post by Beautiful Death » Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:14 am

GreySky pounced from her rock then went to the den Ethan sat in, "Alpha, can you calm him." She gestured to Vernon, "He's being disrespectful to my guards."
The Sound of Silence

Jasmine
Silver

Post by Jasmine » Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:23 am

Ethan looked up at GreySky when she walked in and froze for a minute, then realized that she was calling him the alpha. "Oh, I forgot about the whole alpha thing." He chuckled softly and slowly moved his hand away from Aiyana, but she started to whine softly. He turned his attention to Niya with a small chuckle. "Can you do something for me? I don't want to start a fight with the guy so can you calm him down for me? I'll owe you big time!" He gave her his puppy dog face before going back to pet Aiyana and looked at GreySky again. "You don't mind, right? Niya is normally good at things like that, I might start a fight and I don't want a wolf to kill me yet."

Niya looked over at Ethan and sighed softly before slowly getting up. "Fine, but only cause we're friends and I don't want you going back to before." She told him quietly before walking out and slowly going over to Vernon. "Hello?" She called out to him, putting his arms behind her back. She was normally good with types of people like Ethan who acted ... Well, bad. She smiled at the guards softly before apologizing to them.

Beautiful Death
Bronze

Post by Beautiful Death » Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:34 am

GreySky's violet eyes seemed to show disappointment, but seemed to agree with the method. She walked off soon shifting, her headdress flourished in the morning sun.

Vernon growled, "Get lost Niya. I'm not agreeing to these fuckers." He snapped then whirled on the guards, "Get away from me!"
The Sound of Silence

Jasmine
Silver

Post by Jasmine » Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:45 am

Niya smiled at the guards and batted her eyelashes. "Can I have a minute please? I just need to talk to him really quick!" She watched them back up, then she glared at Vernon. "You should thank me cause I took over for Ethan and he wouldn't even ask you twice! There would only be him hitting you, you hitting the floor and you going hunting. Don't start growling at me cause I don't play that shit and you should know that so man the fuck up." She smiled at him, her nails digging into the palm of her hand.

Ethan watched GreySky's expressions and sighed softly before slowly getting up. "Sorry, sweetheart. It seems like I have to deal with this anyway, I'll be back later though." He fixed his pants and walked out before going over to the two, overhearing what Niya said to Vernon. "Sorry to interrupt, but can you just go with them? Hunting isn't that hard to do if you have a brain and know what you're doing, even I'm going with them so hurry up or you can stay behind and play with the children." He laughed a bit before walking away from them both after he softly patted Niya's shoulder.

Aiyana watched Ethan leave and slowly got up, shaking off her fur before walking out herself. She didn't want to be all alone in there and Ethan was probably going hunting so she knew she couldn't follow him. She shifted into a human and ran towards GraySky to ask her. "Is Ethan leaving?"