Re: [SIM] Hogwarts (1982) #3

TriggerHappy
Bronze

Re: Re: [SIM] Hogwarts (1982) #3

Post by TriggerHappy » Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:48 pm

Holly nodded her head as a response to John's question, taking a seat at the table she had suggested. "Of course, I'm not crazy," she said.

------------------

Ella watched Chase leave, and turned to speak to Tobias again to find him gone as well. "Hmpf." The Ravenclaw girl returned to the common room, changing into something a bit warmer for her own journey to Hogsmead. It would be better than hanging around the castle, where bad feelings seemed to lurk around every corner. Maybe she could actually have some fun, instead of making someone angry. Maybe make a friend or two. With a sigh, she left, heading for the gates.
404 signature not found

Trandafir
Gold

Post by Trandafir » Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:33 pm

Chase watched as Alex left, being unable to figure out what he could do to stop her. After standing still for a few moments he sighed, and turned around to go to the kitchen. He should meet Adriana in a few minutes and had to set things up for their date; pissing off one girl was enough for the day.

"Bring us some chips and the menu." John said, and watched the waitress leave with a smile. He looked around the pub and saw some familiar faces from the school, but none of them seemed to care about the prefects' presence. He stood quiet for a while, trying to think of something to say to the girl. "What did you think of the book?"
Hey! Isn't it funny we all want what isn't right?

TriggerHappy
Bronze

Post by TriggerHappy » Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:40 pm

Holly smiled. "Oh! It's really good... it's been a while since I've actually read anything, though. Sometimes I get stuck on words? I don't get it," the blonde said, shrugging. She fell back into silence, feeling every bit as awkward as she thought she wasn't going to be when she asked to accompany him. Her cheeks turned a slight shade of red, hardly noticeable. 'No, this isn't a date... it's not.'
404 signature not found

Trandafir
Gold

Post by Trandafir » Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:47 pm

John raised a brow as he noticed the redness on her cheeks, and was quite confused by it. Did he do something to make her uncomfortable? He was trying to be polite, but apparently it wasn't working the way it was supposed to. "You're blushing. Did I say something?" He asked, trying to read the girl's expression.

Octavia
Silver

Post by Octavia » Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:50 pm

Elijah left the Great Hall, walking down a few halls to get outside. The carriages were still going, lead by the Thestrals he couldn't see. The boy walked down the courtyard, heading in own direction.
can I get uhhhhh homosexuality

TriggerHappy
Bronze

Post by TriggerHappy » Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:57 pm

Holly's eyes widened as she realized she was, in fact, blushing. She shook her head as she spoke. "N-no! No, you're fine- I mean, you didn't say anything wrong," she said, laughing awkwardly. "I- ahem, yeah, no, I was just thinking about... stuff."

-----------------

Ella pulled her sweater over her head, hoping it would be enough for the autumn air. She stopped in front of a mirror on her way out, looking over herself for a moment. She looked tired and sad. She let out a sigh, and shook her head. "You can't let people get to you, Ella, no matter... no matter how you feel about them," she said quietly to herself, her voice wavering halfway through the statement.
404 signature not found

StrawberryDreamer
Silver

Post by StrawberryDreamer » Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:00 am

Jake hadn't looked up for a couple hours but Lady's sudden sprint to the boy crossing. "Lady, I'm sure he doesn't want to pet you, he is probably busy." Jake put down his book and started to snap to get the dog to come back but to no avail. Lady circled Elijah, sniffing his legs.
Sitting on the roof of your beat up car
When I was your orbit
And you were my star
But now you’re a black hole
And I am left numb

Winter
Silver

Post by Winter » Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:03 am

Alexandra soon made it up into the girls dormitories and curled up on her bed. Hugging her pillow to her chest trying to keep from crying and to sooth her hurting heart. Chase and Tobias couldn't trust her ... I bet he trusts Adriana ... Tobias always tells Flora. What did she do wrong? The three always told each other everything. First Blade didn't want to kiss her and said it wasn't supposed to happen. She had actually enjoyed that kiss... and now Chase, her closest friend alongside Tobias, couldn't trust her... Sighing Alexandra got up still holding the pillow to her chest and sat by the window. She could see the lake Andy in the distance to the side the little town of Hogsmeade. A place no one wanted to go with her.

Trandafir
Gold

Post by Trandafir » Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:15 am

"... Alright," John said, just when the waitress came back with the menu, the chips and the butteebeers. John took a sip of his drink before opening the menu and skimmin through it. "You can pick anythig you want, don't worry about the price." He said, without looking at her. Maybe he was staring too much, people often complained when he did that.

Chase wasn't unfamiliar with the kitchen, so it was quite easy to find the right elf to help him. After a few minutes inside, he left the castle with a basket filled with food, a bottle of butterbeer and a towel. Chase walked into the quidditch pitch, glad to see that Adriana wasn't there yet. He set the picnic and sat down, waiting for his girlfriend to arrive.

Veilstar
Gold

Post by Veilstar » Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:32 am

The small raven haired girl did a little jump with joy when her friend said that she could feed the cute gecko. She hurried over quickly to the two of them laughing a little bit and at the fact Eddie liked her." Well I like him. He's such a little cutie." Isara spoke as she watched the small lizard walk on top of Hailey's head. It was such an adorable little thing to see. Her attention to Hailey was broken as she saw Alex walking right by them. They were standing in the middle of the common room when the girl hurried up the stairs." Would you excuse me?" Little Iss asked as she ran up the stairs to see her best friend. The poor girl didn't look like she was feeling good and she suspected something had happened." Hey Alex? You feeling okay?" Iss asked her best friend as she slowly walked up behind her to check on her.
Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.