Re: [SIM] Hogwarts (1982) #3

Trandafir
Gold

Re: Re: [SIM] Hogwarts (1982) #3

Post by Trandafir » Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:08 pm

Chase smiled in relief listening to Alex' words, and hugged her before she could protest. "You don't have to be worried about me. I can take care of myself." He said, letting go of the embrace just slightly to be able to look in her eyes. "You're one of my best friends, Alex, I'll always be here for you. If you want me to hook you up just ask!" Chase said with a wink. His smile died out when he remembered about his and Tobias' plans for Hogsmeade. "Hm, about what I had told you about Hogsmeade... I thought you'd be mad at me, so I made different plans. Tobias did too. I'm sorry, I'll make it up with you, I promise."

"You can choose the table," John said, entering after the girl. He knew this wasn't a date, no matter how much it looked like one. It couldn't be.

Beatrice could tell that Anima was still upset, but didn't say anything on their way to the village. She smirked lightly when they got there; she hadn't realized how much she'd missed the place. Beatrice never missed Hogsmeade visits, ever since their third year. She was even more excited about the race at the end of the day, and the opportunity to get the money to pay Anima back. "What do you want to do first?" She asked, turning to Anima and Blade.
Hey! Isn't it funny we all want what isn't right?

StrawberryDreamer
Silver

Post by StrawberryDreamer » Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:17 pm

"Hey," Dirk smiled at the boy. He looked nice enough. He had met him before but didn't really get a good enough look at him.
Sitting on the roof of your beat up car
When I was your orbit
And you were my star
But now you’re a black hole
And I am left numb

Winter
Silver

Post by Winter » Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:22 pm

Alexandra blushed deeply as Chase surprising hugged her and she relaxed into his grip. She looked up at him when he looked down at her and nodded gently. "I know you can take care of yourself silly. But thanks Chase I don't want to hook up right now... yah." She said and trailed off small tears leaving her eyes in the relief she felt. But hearing she wouldn't hang out with Chase and Tobias today stung deeply. She had been really looking forward to it. "Oh well ummm it's fine you don't owe me." Alexandra said softly with a fooling fake smile. She didn't want Chase to worry about her. She probably just wouldn't go to hogsmeade now.

Abyss

Post by Abyss » Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:36 pm

Callum had spent his sweet time in the library like he usually did. He realized that he really was craving sweets and he wasn't planning on letting another Hogsmeade pass without buying some to keep him going for a long while. He started making his way out of the library and heading down at a steady pace.
"Why do both choices involve us dying!?"

TriggerHappy
Bronze

Post by TriggerHappy » Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:38 pm

Holly sighed. "Y'know, you're allowed to make decisions too," she said, laughing slightly. She began walking towards a small table near the edge of the room, away from the few people who had arrived before the couple of Hogwarts students. "This one?" the blonde asked, looking back to John for confirmation.
404 signature not found

Octavia
Silver

Post by Octavia » Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:49 pm

Flora had been on the carriage for a while before getting off. She hopped on to the ground below, bag in hand. The florist nearby was also quite close to a reliable fabric place. She was very happy about me outcome of the costumes, and ready to wow everyone with the effort. The original dress was a simple yellow one with a band around the waist to flare out. After a while of planning, even before Tobias asked her, she added lace and a stylish slit down the middle. Flora wasn't too great with art, but she was great with design, embroidery, and clothing in general.
can I get uhhhhh homosexuality

Trandafir
Gold

Post by Trandafir » Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:02 pm

"I just don't think it matters where we sit, that's all." John said with a shrug, before waving at a waitress. "Two butterbeers please. And- Do you want to eat something?" He asked Holly.

Raj didn't know what to say next, so he just stood quietly by the door's arc waiting for Jackie to return. He looked down at his feet, then at the wall; anywhere really, just to keep himself from acting weird in front of Dirk, who seemed pretty chill and not uncomfortable at all.

"I want to, though..." Chase said, cursing himself in his mind for hurting Alex again. He wanted to be with her, but he'd already made plans with his girlfriend and Tobias should probably be already on his way to Hogsmeade as him - or so he thought. "I'm sorry, Alex. There's this thing - I can't tell you what it is, but I can't back out now." He said, trying to express how honestly sorry he was.
Hey! Isn't it funny we all want what isn't right?

Winter
Silver

Post by Winter » Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:07 pm

"No it's fine don't worry about me Chase you should probably be going. People are waiting for you. Bye Chase." She said simply and softly refusing to look up at him and pulled from his embrace and walked away not looking back. Not only was she ditched but she wasn't trusted either. She couldn't tell her. She usually told him everything. A deep pierce ran through her heart full of betrayal. But now refusing to cry she walked leaving him in the hall as she made her way to the gryffindor common room.

Veilstar
Gold

Post by Veilstar » Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:22 pm

A small giggle escaped from the lips of the short raven haired girl as she heard her friend Hailey most likely speaking to her cute little gecko friend. She thought he was a little cutie so when she pulled him out the small girl stopped, turned around and smiled at the both of them." He is such a cutie. I love animals and creatures so much. Can I maybe help feed him?" Little Isara asked with a sweet closer eye smile as she walked closer to the two of them. One of her favorite subjects by far was the Care for Magical Creatures class as for he love for any living thing. A thought came to her mind that they could go as a bigger group...maybe to help Hailey make a few more friends." Hey. Before we go think we could try to find one or two of my friends? You know for a fun little group outing to get sweets." Iss asked as she spun around in place for a moment wondering if any of her friends had any plans. She honestly thought Hailey would get a long well with a few of bbc.co the people she called friend.

A silent yawn erupted from the lips of a rather tall boy who was sitting down in the library off in some corner. He was doing a bit of studying for his classes which he normally did on the weekends. Not like he had any plans or anything...ever unlike someone he knew who didn't have a quiet day ever. The boy closed his book before he stretched his whole body. He'd been sitting there since he woke up this morning opting to study than get breakfast. That place has sure be a crazy place this year. Seems to be a heck of a lot more drama than the previous years, or maybe that was just him. That whole dance thing was today and the Hogsmeade trip, probably to help keep people busy rather than excitedly sitting around. The young boy known as Alto Soren stood up from his chair yawning again silently. He didn't have a date or anything to this little event so he'd most likely just stay in the shadows making sure no one got to rough or drunk...knowing the people here the drinks bad a high probability to be spiked with something. The boy remembered something that made him grin a little, the races were today weren't they. Alto was apart them like always simply not for the thrill but to consider it a way to help. He know exactly what some of the money would go towards and what the girl named Siren was known to do. He thought it admirable for someone with money to help those without. The same thought had came to his mind in some manner but he didn't have money truly spare at the moment. His family needed the money they were making what with the large family he had. It was going to be fun seeing them all becomes witches and wizards. So with that the young boy made his way out of the library and through the castle with the goal of going to Mogsmeade for a little bit.
Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.

lovergirl2468

Post by lovergirl2468 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:31 pm

Hailey nodded at little isara. "Yeah, you can help feed him. I think he likes you." Hailey said and opened the jar. The Geko then began crawling up on top of her head making her laugh a little. "Silly Eddie." Hailey then listen to Isara's suggestion and nodded. "I don't mind. More people is fun."
*looks at puddle of blood* I don't think this will come out - Sophie Greene