Re: [SIM] Hogwarts (1982) #3

Golden_
Silver

Re: Re: [SIM] Hogwarts (1982) #3

Post by Golden_ » Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:24 pm

Before long, Tobias spotted the perfect girl. Tall, leggy, blonde, and in sixth year. The perfect distraction. He approached her and the group of friends she was with, instantly charming his way into the inner circle. Minutes later, he walked away with her attached to his side, while the other girls whispered excitedly to themselves on their way to Hogsmeade.

----------

"Um okay, I guess so," Jackie mumbled. Just as she was going to enter the common room, Dirk appeared. "I promised Raj I'd go with him. Hold on, I'll be right back." The rainbow-haired girl disappeared behind the door and made a run for her room.
...was adopted by Satan himself, before [she] was returned out of fear of [her] awkwardness

Trandafir
Gold

Post by Trandafir » Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:23 pm

Chase didn't expect Alex to bump into him; she was surely distracted with something. "I'm fine..." He said, watching as the girl stood up. "I've actually been looking for you all morning. I wanted to apologize about yesterday." The boy said, waiting for a reaction from her.

Raj was worried that Jackie would ditch him to be with Dirk, and was happy she didn't. This had to be a good sign, right? At least that's what he told himself, as he watched the girl enter the common room. "Hi..." He greeted after a few moments of silence. He looked towards the blonde boy across from him, who obviously liked Jackie too. Gosh, that was awkward.
Hey! Isn't it funny we all want what isn't right?

Winter
Silver

Post by Winter » Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:35 pm

"Oh ummm me too. Sorry again for ummm bumping into you. You don't have to apologize... I shouldn't have said what I did. I didnt fully mean about what I said about Adriana. I just don't want you to be hurt. You both have reputations but you deserve a constant." She said softly and looked down unable to face him. Blades words echoed in her mind. 'Hat was a mistake.' She but her lip willing herself to stay calm. "I guess I wish I was as lucky as you are. I'm sorry if I hurt you." She said softly guilt filling her. She still didn't look up at him.

TriggerHappy
Bronze

Post by TriggerHappy » Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:08 pm

Holly stepped through the door, thanking John quietly as she did so. It had been a long time since she had actually been here, as she rarely had extra to spend anywhere. She looked back to John. "Where do you want to sit?" she asked. The two had gotten there relatively early, meaning many of the seats were still empty.
404 signature not found

Veilstar
Gold

Post by Veilstar » Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:19 pm

A bright smile formed on the lips of the small raven haired girl as her friend mentioned wanting some chocolate or some kind of sweets. She wasn't fond of the idea of making Hailey pay for it all but she planned to pay her back in full. The girl giggled a little as she watched her friend play with her long curly red hair making it just a little bit more." Your hair is so pretty Hailey. It suits you really well." Little Isara said as she was waiting by the door to the with a shy smile on her lips. She was ready and excited to go to town with her firend. It wasn't to hard for the small girl to bounce back from something as low as her family taking her money, especially when you had friends to cheer you up. Little wondered how her other friends days were going, she hoped her best friend Alex was having an okay day at the very least.
Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.

lovergirl2468

Post by lovergirl2468 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:56 pm

Hailey grabbed her bag and shrugged. "It's a mess most the time." She really didn't like the red curly monster on top of her head. She preferred to have it short but people liked it long. Hailey smiled at her little friend as she walked out the door to go to the common room. "So are we going to that thing you wanted to show me first or are we getting some sweets first?" The redhead asked as she began looking through her bag. She pulled out a wallet to see how much money she had on her. She wanted to make sure she didn't forget anything.
*looks at puddle of blood* I don't think this will come out - Sophie Greene

Veilstar
Gold

Post by Veilstar » Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:30 pm

A small chuckle came from the short raven haired girl as Hailey spoke about how her hair was a mess most of the time. She knew how that felt at times with her hair being all the way down to her waist pretty much. Sure the idea of trimming it just a little always came up but she wasn't ever sure about that." I know how much a mess long hair can be...despite mine being flat and straight it gets tangled a lot." Little Isara spoke as she played with her hair just a little bit, running her hands through it a few times. She did love it a lot the way it was but people did say it was a bit unorthodox with how long it was." The thing I wanna show you isn't until later. So we can go get those sweets. Okie doki?" Little Iss said a she began to lead the way down to the common room to begin the journey to Hogsmeade.
Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.

HighVoltage
Bronze

Post by HighVoltage » Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:38 pm

Once the first-year had returned to Leo and sworn his secrecy Leo got to work. He stared at himself in a mirror and began working, muttering incantations under his breath as his hair grew to shoulder length before taking on a dark blue hue similar to that of the Ravenclaw colors. His face grew thinner and bonier, before his eyes turned to a bronze. Grinning at himself with a mouth that wasn't his, Leo changed into a pair of loose-fitting jeans and a hoodie, put the hood up and began the walk to Hogsmeade for the race, swinging by the broom shed to pick his up.

MidnightSky

Post by MidnightSky » Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:45 pm

Anima nodded slowly. "Yeah. We're going." Despite what she had said earlier, Anima would most definitely be cheering. At least, she would try. There was no way that she would be betting on anyone though. That was too far out of the rules.
"Quem roubou o meu milho?"

lovergirl2468

Post by lovergirl2468 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:48 pm

Hailey followed her friend closely."Okie Dokie, then." The girl smiled and put her wallet away. She felt her bag moving around so she knew her lizard was getting into something. Maybe the food jar. "Lizard friend.... calm down you Geko." She said silently to the inside of her bag. She knew she had to feed him soon so she picked up the small lizard and laid it into her shoulder. She then pulled out a hat as she followed behind Isara. "Little lizard is hungry. Silly Eddie trying to get into the veggie jar."
*looks at puddle of blood* I don't think this will come out - Sophie Greene