Re: [SIM] Hogwarts (1982) #3

Trandafir
Gold

Re: Re: [SIM] Hogwarts (1982) #3

Post by Trandafir » Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:08 pm

Chase shrugged when Ella asked about Asher. "Americans. Go figure," he said, before followig after Tobias. "Hey- what's wrong?" The boy asked. He expected Tobias to be thrilled that the plan would work, but he seemed like the opposite.

Raj stepped closer, feeling his heart hammering inside his chest. "Jackie, I-" For the boy's luck - or lack of - at that same moment the Hufflepuff common room's door opened, hitting Raj's forehead and making the boy stumble backwards.

"Raj! I'm so sorry!" The girl who had pushed the door said, walking over to the boy.

"It's fine, Edith. Don't worry." Raj said with a light chuckle, rubbing hia forehead with the palm of his hand. It hurt a little, but the pain wasn't worse than his embarrassment. Edith seemed to have noticed that she was interrupting something, and smiled at Jackie before walking further from them.

"You two should hurry if you want to get to Hogsmeade. Bye, Jackie!" The chaser said, waving at her before making her way down the corridor.

"I'm not giving you special treatment. I just don't want you staring at my cup like a hungry dog." John said, when they got to the village. "Besides, I already told you that money isn't a problem." John listened to the girl's questions, waiting for her to finish it all before responding. "There are plenty of books I haven't read yet, and I do play quidditch." John said, even though he'd hardly consider it a hobby. It was mostly something he did to take his mind off things, and also to honor his family's history.
Hey! Isn't it funny we all want what isn't right?

MidnightSky

Post by MidnightSky » Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:10 pm

Anima sighed. Of course Beatrice had left early, that seemed to be a pattern right now. She was about to bring this up but stopped herself, realising the obvious conclusion that her statement may have brought. "Beatrice... I didn't do it."
"Quem roubou o meu milho?"

Golden_
Silver

Post by Golden_ » Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:30 pm

Tobias continued to walk briskly down the hallway, like he was on some urgent mission (which he sure as hell was.) "Nothing. Nothing's wrong. I'm just looking for something," he grumbled, keeping his dark gaze in front of him. This was pathetic. How could a girl get him so worked up?

----------

Jackie's heart jumped slightly when he stepped even closer to her, a bit closer than usual. Her chest rose slightly as her breath caught inside her throat. She wasn't sure what he was going to say, and she supposed she'd never know once the door swung open into Raj's forehead. The girl jumped back slightly and gave Edith a slight wave before turning to Raj. "You alright? What were you saying?" She asked quietly.
...was adopted by Satan himself, before [she] was returned out of fear of [her] awkwardness

Winter
Silver

Post by Winter » Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:32 pm

Alexandra sighed leaving her nostly ill plate and got up and decided to look for Chase but she had no idea where to start. Sighing she began to wander the halls aimlessly hoping to find him. But with her luck currently she wouldn't.

TriggerHappy
Bronze

Post by TriggerHappy » Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:41 pm

"Yeah, you play Quidditch, but you never leave the castle. You're hardly ever practicing, unless it's a team scheduled thing," Holly said. She looked around the village. "So, where to first? You're the dude with the money."
404 signature not found

lovergirl2468

Post by lovergirl2468 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:49 pm

"They might be." Hailey stated as she put the suitcase back under her messy bed. "We should get going then to get some candy or something. I am having a bit of a sweet tooth for some chocolate or close to that." Hailey pulled her hair out of her ponytail sense it was bothering her. She then fluffed out her hair with one hand causing her hair to show more curls that when it was up.
*looks at puddle of blood* I don't think this will come out - Sophie Greene

Firex

Post by Firex » Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:50 pm

Blade finally found Beatrice and Anima near the lake wondering slightly why they were there. "Didn't do what?" he asked as he approached, only hearing Anima's last sentence. "And are you guys coming to Hogsmeade or not?"

Trandafir
Gold

Post by Trandafir » Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:55 pm

Chase slowed down, letting Tobias run off to whatever he had to do. He turned around on his heels, and coincidentaly saw Alex, who also seemed to be looking for something. He walked towards the girl, even though he wasn't sure if she wanted to see him or not.

Raj's nervousness came back with Jackie's words. He couldn't continue with what he was saying, not now. "You heard Edith. You should get ready quickly if we still want to make it to Hogsmeade." The boy said looking down at the ground. "I'll tell you there." He muttered, waiting for her to enter the common room.

Beatrice took a moment to understand what she was talking about, but her heart tightened when she did. "Yes. I believe you." She murmured, looking in Anima's eyes. She knew she wouldn't be able to have killed Ellsie, not like that. Her fear was that at some point she would be. Beatrice was somehow relieved when Blade showed up, and smirked at him even though her mood wasn't the best right now. "Nothing important," she said, before looking back at Anima. "Are we going?" She asked reluctantly. Things hadn't been going great for the best friends, but she hoped that Anima would give her a chance to fix things.

"I practice enough," John said simply, and stopped walking when they reached the entrance of the pub/restaurant. He opened the door for Holly to enter, wihout having to answer to her question.
Hey! Isn't it funny we all want what isn't right?

Winter
Silver

Post by Winter » Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:00 pm

Alexandra dihedral and tried to think of something positive and turned around walking swiftly in no particular direction and bumped into Chase. She fell back and let out a sigh as she hit the floor. "Dang it .... sorry Chase." She stated softly as she looked up at him front eh floor before getting up and running her bum since it now hurt from the fall. "How are you?" She asked softly

StrawberryDreamer
Silver

Post by StrawberryDreamer » Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:02 pm

Dirk noticed the gates open and left the great hall. He smiled when he saw Jackie. "Hey! Just the girl I wanted to see. Do you want to go to hogsmeade with me? I could buy you some chocolate frogs or something."
Sitting on the roof of your beat up car
When I was your orbit
And you were my star
But now you’re a black hole
And I am left numb