(Lord Salvatus) Broken Fourth Wall

Sir Meta Knight
-Spanish Guitar Riff-

Re: (Lord Salvatus) Broken Fourth Wall

Post by Sir Meta Knight » Sun Aug 02, 2020 4:00 am

Sub-Zero slowly scanned across the ranks of the others. "I believe I saw him out here then. But I do not see him with the others now..."

It was true- everyone appeared to still be out there, except for Dedede, who was strangely nowhere to be seen.
xxVictory is Image my destiny.xx

Lord Salvatus

Post by Lord Salvatus » Sun Aug 02, 2020 4:08 am

Aryn gave an annoyed sigh, which almost hurt breathing in given how cold the air was. “He coulda done it then.”

Sir Meta Knight
-Spanish Guitar Riff-

Post by Sir Meta Knight » Sun Aug 02, 2020 4:21 am

Sub-Zero let out a long sigh. Looking around, her lavender eyes suddenly gained a slightly concerned look. The snow was still falling steadily, and it had built up on the ground quite a bit over time. Sub-Zero's feet were now entirely buried in the snow, and she hadn't even sunk into it all the way due to her light weight.

"This snowfall still has not let up, and is it me, or has it gotten colder?"

Lord Salvatus

Post by Lord Salvatus » Sun Aug 02, 2020 4:33 am

“Good Lord, it has,” Aryn replied, immediately noticing it once Sub-Zero mentioned it. He snuggled more into his coat to keep himself warmer. “We should probably look for Dedede.”

Sir Meta Knight
-Spanish Guitar Riff-

Post by Sir Meta Knight » Sun Aug 02, 2020 4:42 am

The puffball nodded her agreement. I hope the poor Waddle Dees are okay in this... they're already weak to cold as it is. The snow wasn't showing any signs of stopping, and a chilly gust of arctic wind blew across the clearing, making the drop in temperature seem that much more extreme. To Sub-Zero, it was the perfect conditions. But she doubted any of the others would be able to take it so well... with the exception of King Dedede.

"We should look for any footprints before all this snow fills them back in," she suggested, turning her attention back to Aryn. "It's dark out here, but it is still worth checking. They could lead us to Dedede's location fairly easily. Do you see any tracks that could belong to him?"