My hero academia: so the battle continues (1x1 w/Tanith)

ProheroNaturesshadow
Silver

Re: My hero academia: so the battle continues (1x1 w/Tanith)

Post by ProheroNaturesshadow » Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:44 pm

Akiko rolled her eyes, "whatever katsuki " she said as the gave the green light to begin the written part of the exam.

Tanith
Platinum

Post by Tanith » Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:51 pm

Yuki had not studied for the written part, she hadn't been in formal education for 36 years, her writing is extremely shakey and almost unreadable. Her mind get distracted easily so she starts to draw a picture on the exam paper
Books are better than People

ProheroNaturesshadow
Silver

Post by ProheroNaturesshadow » Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:53 pm

Akiko had it done a turned into in 45 minutes. Proud of herself she gathered her things and started to leave know the official results and the acceptance or denial would be mailed. She stepped out stretching and she sighed happily.

Tanith
Platinum

Post by Tanith » Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:58 pm

Yuki uses the full time as she finishes the questions she can and does a very abstract picture of a little boy with messy blonde hair, Yuki wonders if they were close. Yuki hands in her papers at the end then portals back to her rented hotel room . Its a very run down room but is luxury for what Yuki was used too

ProheroNaturesshadow
Silver

Post by ProheroNaturesshadow » Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:00 pm

Akiko was making her way towards her small apartment. She sighed she normally walked home with katsuki or Deku but both were still in the exam. She sighed heavily.

Tanith
Platinum

Post by Tanith » Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:06 pm

Yuki got changed into her pyjamas, she gently put her mask on the bedside table. She sat on the bed looking down at her left arm, the general shape of the black smoke that forms her arm is more out of shape than usual "I shouldn't have used it so much...." she says as she struggles to keep her form on the left hand side of her body

ProheroNaturesshadow
Silver

Post by ProheroNaturesshadow » Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:10 pm

She stopped by the store on her way home and got herself some food for the next week before going to her apartment. She walking in. The apartment was a one bedroom apartment, a bit run down looking bit it was home. She put the food away and she sat on her couch yawning.

Tanith
Platinum

Post by Tanith » Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:22 pm

Yuki starts to panic as the left side of her body starts to loose its shape, the black smoke drifting away from her body. Her breathing quickens as she tries to bring the smoke back to the left hand side of her body "Pppleasee nnoon cocomme onnn..oww gggod..." she quickly opens up a portal and puts the left hand side of her body inside the portal, the black smoke quickly sticks to her body forming her limbs once again. Yuki starts to calm down as her arms, leg and torso form again

ProheroNaturesshadow
Silver

Post by ProheroNaturesshadow » Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:26 pm

Akiko sat in her small apartment alone. She hated it so much, it scared her to be alone, especially with the burglaries happening around the apartment complex. She sighed as she turned on her TV to distract her over creative mind and she texted katsuki and Deku asking one of them to come hang out with her.

Tanith
Platinum

Post by Tanith » Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:32 pm

Deku texts back pretty quickly, he says he is on his way over. Yuki gets her notebook out, which is a thick book. There are numerous sketches of peoples faces, some more detailed than others. Yuki writes all of her memories and dreams inside. She sticks the tv on in her room as she draws her knees to her chest, she grabs a pen and starts to write down what had happened today.