My hero academia: so the battle continues (1x1 w/Tanith)

ProheroNaturesshadow
Silver

Re: My hero academia: so the battle continues (1x1 w/Tanith)

Post by ProheroNaturesshadow » Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:04 am

The boy groaned from the pain as he hit his desk. Akiko stifled her laughter and she said, "thank you yuki" as she sighed with relief. She was glad that the guy had taken his seat and he left her alone after.

Tanith
Platinum

Post by Tanith » Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:11 am

Yuki was suddenly regretting stepping in, as all eyes were on her in the class, she slid down into her seat trying not to be seen, making herself appear smaller than she already is
Books are better than People

ProheroNaturesshadow
Silver

Post by ProheroNaturesshadow » Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:24 am

Akiko yawned as present mic began discussing the test breakdown and the robots in the test. He told the that in front of them was a card with a battle ground A-G for each student and that the physical exam would be first and to head to their designated battle ground. Akiko looked at her battle ground, battleground B.

She stood waved to katsuki and Deku going to her battleground

Tanith
Platinum

Post by Tanith » Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:39 am

"Awh man....robots....i hope they arnt big...." Yuki says as she looks at the card she's been given..Battle ground B..she stands up and makes her way to the battleground, thinking of ways to take down a large object like a robot.

ProheroNaturesshadow
Silver

Post by ProheroNaturesshadow » Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:36 pm

Akiko stood near the gate and she yawned. Akiko was standing a bit off from the group while they wait for the contestants to get into position. She sighed as people were guessing her quirk due to her transformation.

Tanith
Platinum

Post by Tanith » Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:56 pm

Yuki shuffles from one foot to another looking extremely nervous, she shuffles away from the main group of contestants to Akiko side "T-there are alot of contestants, is this school really good? " she says as she looks up at Akiko

ProheroNaturesshadow
Silver

Post by ProheroNaturesshadow » Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:21 pm

"Yeah, Its the best hero school in the whole country. For the hero course, they only accept 40 students in a school year" she said looking at Yuki, shocked she didn't know. Akiko then readjusted her ponytail and saw the gate doors opening. She then smiled to Yuki, "Good luck"

She then turned into a white wolf the size of a great Dane and ran into the battleground leaping over students. He focus was to get as much points as possible. As she was running through she saw a robot up ahead and she summoned shadow soldiers to her side and took the robot out with in a few seconds.

Tanith
Platinum

Post by Tanith » Sat Jun 29, 2019 9:04 am

"Ow boy here we go...." Yuki says as she jumps through a portal in the ground, appearing ontop of a robot, it swings its arms onto its head trying to grab Yuki, she puts up a potal infront of herself, as the robot puts its arm through the portal she closes it down, chopping off the arm. She then jumps off just as a portal opens up above the robot, its chopped off arm falls through and crushes its head, it falling to the ground defeated. This took meer seconds " one down..." yuki says as she teleports to the next robot she sees.

ProheroNaturesshadow
Silver

Post by ProheroNaturesshadow » Sat Jun 29, 2019 2:16 pm

Akiko by the half way poing was at 90 points and she had rescued 6 applicants from being crushed. The white fur around her mouth red with blood since she had cut her mouth a few times she turned human and she wiped the blood and she used her shadows the remainder of the time. Soon time was called and she had 190 points with 120 rescue points. She saw recovery girl who tended to her. She then started to head back to the testing room where she stook her seat.

Tanith
Platinum

Post by Tanith » Sat Jun 29, 2019 3:01 pm

Yuki used her quirk to portal people away from the robots so she could get first hit, she didnt do this to Akiko however. She did do it to nearly everyone else, as Yuki never actually ran anywhere, she just walked casually from one fight to another. Yuki has no physical stamina but is extremely strong with using her quirk, it being as simple as breathing for her. Yuki would open up a portal just before a robot would hit her, with the other end of the portal opening up by its head, so it would punch itself out. She calmly walked through the battlefield feild, twisting her hands to create the portal. She could open portals without any hand gestures, but it just made it alot safer this way. If yuki saw someone that needed rescuing she would take longer than she needed to see if it was worth saving them, as it had no advantage to herself. But if they really needed rescuing she did portal them away. But it was clear to the examiner that she didn't particularly care about the well being of the other contestants. Once she reaches the 180 mark, she portals her way back into the classroom, sitting in the seat she was in before