My hero academia: so the battle continues (1x1 w/Tanith)

ProheroNaturesshadow
Silver

Re: My hero academia: so the battle continues (1x1 w/Tanith)

Post by ProheroNaturesshadow » Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:54 pm

Akiko nodded in agreement then she smiled grabbing katsuki's sleeve, "come on we need to hurry" she said pulling him along. Deku not far behind them. He watched them and wondered if katsuki even noticed Akiko's feelings of if he was dense.

Tanith
Platinum

Post by Tanith » Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:10 pm

Katsuki chuckles and walks with her to sign in together. Yuki grabs the clothes to change into for the assessment. They goto the toilets to change instead of the group changing room. Yuki gets changed avoiding looking at herself in the mirror, she cant help but see her left arm, just a mass of black smoke in the vague shape of an arm.
Books are better than People

ProheroNaturesshadow
Silver

Post by ProheroNaturesshadow » Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:55 pm

She signed in and went to change for the assessment. She slipped on her training clothes which was black mini shorts and a black tand. Her white hair pulled into a ponytail and she yawned then went to the testing room

Tanith
Platinum

Post by Tanith » Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:53 am

Yuki exits the toilets and starts to walk to the testing area, they pulled on their sleeves as they walked. Being in such a loud busy environment is starting to overwhelm yuki.

ProheroNaturesshadow
Silver

Post by ProheroNaturesshadow » Fri Jun 28, 2019 7:44 am

Akiko had found her seat which was between Katsuki and Deku. Deku was already in his seat, when she took the seat beside him he smiled gently to her. Akiko returned the smile then was looking around. The boy sitting in front of her was looking at her and her ear flicked and she looked at the boy with her gold eyes, "can I help you?" She said.

"Yeah help me by going on a date with me" the boy said with a smirk.

With little to no emotion on her face she said, "no, you don't interest me"

Tanith
Platinum

Post by Tanith » Fri Jun 28, 2019 8:07 am

Yuki found her seat next to a a bird person, Fumikage. All the hairs on her arm shot up, somthing familiar lies inside this boy. Yuki looks down at her gloved hands and runs through everything she had practiced in her mind. She can't risk getting stuck in the void again

ProheroNaturesshadow
Silver

Post by ProheroNaturesshadow » Fri Jun 28, 2019 8:16 am

Akiko smiled when Katsuki came and took his seat beside her, "good luck Katsuki" she said then looked at Deku, "good luck Izuku" she said smiled to him.

"Good luck Aki-Chan" Deku said smiling back to her and he was shifting in his seat.

Tanith
Platinum

Post by Tanith » Fri Jun 28, 2019 8:36 am

Katsuki smirks 'I dont need luck, I've got pure talent " he laughs "Your going to need all the luck you can get"
Yuki looks around at all of the other applicants, trying to figure out what everyones quirk is. Shes drawn to the girl she had met earlier, along with that mean boy and a smaller boy nesr them. 'They must have been friends'Yuki says to herself

ProheroNaturesshadow
Silver

Post by ProheroNaturesshadow » Fri Jun 28, 2019 8:45 am

"Oh katsuki you did it now. I'm going to beat you and shove it in your face" she said with a laugh. As the boy who had asked her on a date stood up and placed his hands on her desk, "come on one date with me cutie"

Akiko looked at him with an annoyed glare, "Did your momma ever teach you no means no?" She said with pure attitude and she crossed her arms. He looked down at her card that had her name on it, "Akiko huh?"

"One Kimiara to the likes of you and two don't say my name" she growled.

Tanith
Platinum

Post by Tanith » Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:01 am

Yuki frowns as the boy infront of Akiko looks to be causing a scene. Yuki opens up a portal directly below him, causing him to fall through the ground, the other end of the portal appears above his desk, so with the momentum of falling down into the ground he falls from the air landing hard onto his desk. "This is good practice...." Yuki says to herself as she makes the portals vanish