Madeline’s Academy for Gifted Children [CK]

Venus
Silver

Re: Madeline’s Academy for Gifted Children [Spanchez]

Post by Venus » Sun Apr 07, 2019 3:53 pm

Heather and Amy hadn’t heard Oscar, as they quickly turned their conversation back to other topics, but Bunny had heard. She glanced at Oscar, but again, remained silent. She wasn’t sure what he was talking about, and for a minute wondered if he had said something to Prim. Bunny had been with Oscar most of the times that he had been around Prim. She thought that she would have noticed if he had said something that bothered Prim, but they had never even spoken to each other. At least not that Bunny could remember or had seen.

Taking a bite of her omelette, the girl watched as Amy signed the card and then passed it to Heather. Both girls were discussing gossip, and seemingly unaware that everyone else at the table was lost in their own thoughts.

Cereal_Killer

Post by Cereal_Killer » Sun Apr 07, 2019 4:01 pm

Oscar stood up after a minute and looked at the table. “Please make sure Baker gets that” he nudged his head towards the card and turned dumping his tray and left the cafeteria. No one was taking sides against him and Primrose but it just felt like Primrose herself wants people back on her side so he was going to let her gravitate and lure her friends back in if thats what she wanted. He never thought of himself taking the attention away but he knew something was wrong with Primrose and she would never admit it but she was jealous of him. He shoved his hands in his pockets as he walked the halls and decided the only place worth being was I'm the music room. So thats where his feet led him.
People often remark that I’m pretty lucky. Luck is only important in so far as getting the chance to sell yourself at the right moment. After that, you’ve got to have talent and know how to use it. – Frank Sinatra

Venus
Silver

Post by Venus » Sun Apr 07, 2019 4:21 pm

Everyone at the table nodded, watching Oscar go. Bunny was just about to get up and follow him when Heather began talking. “I don’t know what his deal is with Prim, but it smells like bad news.”

Amy frowned, watching the door Oscar had disappeared through. “I don’t know... it’s just weird of him to think she doesn’t like him. Prim likes everyone.”

Heather nodded, mixing around her oatmeal. “I didn’t notice anything last night, honestly. So unless they had some sort of fight before the game, I didn’t see it.”

“I was with both of them before the game, though,” Amy said, frowning. “They were fine. I didn’t notice anything either.”

Heather shrugged. “We can ask Prim when we go see her, then. Maybe she’ll tell us what it is since Oscar clearly wants to act dumb.”

Both girls nodded in agreement, turning their attention back to their breakfast. Bunny ate the last of her own breakfast thoughtfully. She knew Oscar couldn’t have said anything to Prim, because Oscar wasn’t that kind of person. Prim on the other hand, was known to argue and get into fights with people whenever she felt she was being intimidated or bullied. The red headed girl wondered if Prim had mind controlling abilities as well, since not once did Heather or Amy think about the possibility that perhaps Prim had done something to Oscar.

The music room was mostly empty, except for one girl with pale hair and equally pale skin. She was albino, and she currently sat at the large black Bösendorfer piano the school had recently boughten that year. She was messing around with the keys, playing a melody no one would recognize except herself as she stopped every so often to jot something down on a small notebook beside her.

Cereal_Killer

Post by Cereal_Killer » Sun Apr 07, 2019 4:32 pm

Oscar staying quiet walked over and took a seat at a stool and looked around he found an acoustic guitar hanging up and he took to humming a song and adjusting his fingers to the strings. It had been some time before he got the chance to play some tunes but once he warmed up he started picking the strings like he was already a pro. He glanced around some people just sitting and staring at him. Making him feel uncomfortable but still he played on. He wanted to get this feeling out of him. Oscar was normally full of life, didn't give a shit about popularity. But his happiness was something he always tried to hang on to, his mother taught him that if you can just hang on, riding out out will be easy. Maybe Prim didn't hate him because she never straight up told him but he knew something was up. But who knew if the honesty was going to spill out of her mouth in the end.
People often remark that I’m pretty lucky. Luck is only important in so far as getting the chance to sell yourself at the right moment. After that, you’ve got to have talent and know how to use it. – Frank Sinatra

Venus
Silver

Post by Venus » Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:08 pm

The albino girl glanced up when Oscar walked in, surprised at seeing a new face. She kept an eye on him as she continued messing around with the piano keys, her pale hands dancing around before jotting down something on her notebook. She wasn’t much of a fan of guitars, but she did enjoy playing one once in a while.

Prim on the other side of the hallway was watching the clock mounted up on the wall. Now that she had finished her breakfast and the nurses had left her alone, the girl sat quietly lost in her own thoughts. She didn’t even have her cellphone to keep her distracted. Signing, she closed her eyes and attempted to get some sleep, but the door suddenly opened and Amy, Heather and Bunny walked in.

“Good morning, sunshine!” Amy said a little too loudly, skipping over to Prim’s bedside. “How you feeling?”

Heather came up to stand at the other side, her blue hair was up in space buns, and her face looked tired. Prim guessed that it most likely had to do with last night’s events.

“I’m fine,” Prim said, glancing at the three girls. Her eyes landed on Bunny, who stayed by door. Prim didn’t understand why the girl was suddenly best friends with Oscar and had seemingly turned her back on Prim. Although she had never been close to Bunny, they had still be friends. Or at least Prim considered her a friend.

“We heard you broke two ribs,” Heather said, raising a brow. “And you’re just ‘fine’?”

Prim rolled her eyes, shrugging. “What do you want me to say? I’m in pain? I want to die because the pain is so exctruciating?”

Amy sighed. “No, Heather was just saying that it doesn’t seem like you are just fine. But anyway, Oscar sent you this.” Amy said, retrieving a small card. “He said he hopes you get well soon.”

Heather and Amy watched carefully as Prim took the card. She gave no hint as to if it bothered her or not, and simply opened the card before putting it on her bedside and looking at the two girls with a “What?” expression. Amy and Heather shared a look but remained silent. Bunny on the other hand, hadn’t missed the fact that Prim glanced at trash can as she leaned over to set the card on the table.

Cereal_Killer

Post by Cereal_Killer » Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:44 pm

Oscar didn't manage to open his mind to everyone around in the room. He just strummed the way his dad had thought him. Oscar worried for the future, was it really going to end up this way? His constantly moving around and being the new kid. He thought to himself but he was snapped out of it when more people entered and he managed a smile. He put down the guitar and rested his head in his hands closing his eyes for a bit. He was still a little tired from last night. He looked up and glanced at the girl looking his way. She was a lot different then any others he had seen around school.

Venus
Silver

Post by Venus » Mon Apr 08, 2019 5:11 am

The albino looking girl noticed the new kid noticing her staring at him, and she quickly looked down, turning her attention back to the keys. It was at that moment that a young man that couldn’t be more than 25 strolled into the room, looking smart in dress pants, a white dress shirt, and maroon tie. He had a cup of coffee in one hand, and a stack of papers in the other. He walked to the desk sitting in a corner, and as the students noticed him, they all became silent.

All over the room were different instruments; the piano, the guitar with a stool, a table that had a ukelele, a violin, a keyboard, an oud, and even a fiddle. There were also large instruments like a harp, a cello, a viola, and a drum set. They all sat around the room, and several students had taken the seats on the stools by them.

“Good morning, everyone,” He said, setting his cup of coffee and stack of papers on the table. “I trust everyone slept well.”

“Good morning, Professor,” They all said in unison. The albino girl closed her notebook, making room on the piano stool for a girl who had run in late.

“I know we discussed the history of music last class, and I know I mentioned a pop quiz today but I think I’m going to let you all study a bit more and let the class be a free period mostly. I’ve got some paper work to fill out since we have a new student and—“ Glancing up, he studied the class before raising a brow. “I see Miss Primrose is missing. That’s not very like her. Very well.” The man then sat in the chair at the desk, seemingly dismissing the students.

Several students pulled out books, some being their music textbook, but mostly they all focused on finishing homework from other classes that they had not finished last night. The albino girl glanced around the room, unsure of what to do with herself. The girl next to her had wandered off to another part of the room, so with a shrug, she reopened her notebook and turned her attention to the keys.

Cereal_Killer

Post by Cereal_Killer » Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:06 am

Oscar watched the young man enter the room. He was handsome as far as he noticed. But when he had mentioned that even Prim was in this class it suddenly shocked him and even angered a bit. He didn't want her in his music class, she would hear him play and sing. He rolled his eyes and leaned back a bit with his arms crossed. He knew were she was, but the teacher didn't. Oscar stood up and made a bold move to go over to the piano girl. He smiled halfway at her “This seat taken?” He asked politely. His accent making its presence a little. He looked in her eyes with gentleness. The girl had gorgeous eyes. She was extremely pale which was shocking because it must have been a bummer to be in the sun for too long.

Venus
Silver

Post by Venus » Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:22 pm

The albino girl looked up when she heard a voice, and she nearly jumped out of her skin when she saw it was the new kid. He looked rough, and she guessed that maybe he had one of the few idiots to go play Capture with Primrose last night. She eyed him uncertainly before moving her notebook out of the way so he could sit. She remained silent, as she messed with the keys, her fingers dancing over them.

She didn’t care for the “popular” kids. Or new kids, for that matter. She was perfectly happy spending her time alone in the music room, even if others called her a freak. Soon enough he’d get bored or find her weird and walk off to find someone else to talk to for the duration of the class period.

Venus
Silver

Post by Venus » Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:22 pm

[deleted]
Last edited by Venus on Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.